A true American hero

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: A true American hero

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:I hear that Winston did a lot of his "meetings' either completely nude or just wearing a bathrobe. Some would call that behavior eccentric or odd, while others might say that Winnie was just unashamed and completely natural. Bottom line, he was a great leader, and also a veteran of war that served honorably and bravely.Winston nude or almost nude, eh? Now I have a visual that is going to give me issues. Thanks! LOL
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:More Jesse Ventura on Alex Jones recently...http://www.prisonplanet.com/jesse-ventu ... ca.htmlHow VERY interesting. Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones were talking about how they actually have samples of thermate/thermite from the WTC buildings?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

More about Winston Churchill...Didn't Churchill encounter the ghost of one of the presidents while he was staying in the White House?
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Not heard about this before, but a quick search reveals that he claimed to have met Lincoln. It also appears that Abe was very active after-death, with other presidents, staff and guests having encountered him, but he has been rather inactive since the death of FDR. If only he'd have appeared to Dumbass and told him not to go to war ... or perhaps he did, but Dumbass thought he'd end up the same way as Abe if he dissobeyed the Company's orders!
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i recently saw an interview where he puts down chaney and how he could have been named secretary of defense previously by poppy when the man never served day 1 in the service and used 7 deferrments in order to stay out of the military. how can a guy be the laison between the president and the joint chief of staffs and have no military service and be considered worthy of the position. he calls him a chicken-hawk. a guy who when he was young was too chicken to serve his country but when he turns 50, he wants to send everybody elses son and daughter to fight. bush jr is another one. i really respect him and his colorful life. he is a man that has lived life to the fullest in all respects. what a great statesman.Namaste'
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jesse Ventura is leading for a new investigation of 9/11. His two biggest enemies are the U.S. government and the MSM. I wonder why? http://www.prisonplanet.com/jesse-ventu ... media.html
Barney

Post by Barney »

Perhaps as American citizens, we should demand an additional sentence or two to the listed requirements to become aUS President. Age 40,, place of birth the USA or its territories, education grad. of an accreditated college, and service in some branch of the US military, US Army, Navy, Marine Corp, Air Force andincluding the US Coast Guard, for at least two years or more of active duty services.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Perhaps we also should require the President to retire from the Legislative Branch and attend to his Constitutional Duties as Executive?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Jesse Ventura is leading for a new investigation of 9/11. His two biggest enemies are the U.S. government and the MSM. I wonder why? http://www.prisonplanet.com/jesse-ventu ... dia.htmlIf I had the chance I would like to ask O'Reilly or Chris Mathews who both believe in the "official" story of 9/11 this: What happened to the remains of the passengers from the Pentagon and the ones from Shanksville, Pa? Did all the bodies just desentigrated Oh I forgot. The remains of the passengers from the Flight 93 crash in Shanksville are all buried beneath that crater at the crash site.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I have absolutely NO faith in the 4th estate in the U.S., which is the MSM. They are supposed to keep the other three branches of government honest. But they are just as corrupt as the other three. The only truth we get about anything comes from the internet and sites like this one. That being said, I'm very pleased with the truth efforts put together by our neighbors to the north, the CBC of Canada. Please check out this interview with David Ray Griffin and others talking about the events of 9/11 in the CBC's investigation of The Unofficial Story of what really happened that dark day in 2001... http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/2009-2010/the_u ... iffin.html