JFK assassination researcher/investigator Hall of Fame

JFK Assassination
Frenchy

Re: JFK assassination researcher/investigator Hall of Fame

Post by Frenchy »

This might be controversial Hall of FameGary Mack ( for his finding the accoustic evidence)Jack White (for his photographic work)Robert CutlerRichard E SpragueRichard Sprague (first chairman of the HSCA)Gaeton FonziEdwin LopezHall of ShameDr.John Lattimerthe DP
katisha

Post by katisha »

Hmm, could be a bit contro, Frenchy , but all discussion's good, I reckon.Gaeton Fonzi - I'd forgotten about him. When I first started serious research Fonzi's "The Last Investigation" was THE ONE book I most wanted to read. I've read dozens (some good; some bad; some just plain bloody silly ) since then, but I still haven't been able to get me mitts on "The Last Investigation". The Mary Ferrell site has it for sale, but I've been stung before with overseas book postage: can be up to ten times the price of the book itself , so I'm still trying to get hold of a copy locally.Meanwhile, I support your nomination of Fonzi for the HoF.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Frenchy wrote:This might be controversial Hall of FameGary Mack ( for his finding the accoustic evidence)Jack White (for his photographic work)Robert CutlerRichard E SpragueRichard Sprague (first chairman of the HSCA)Gaeton FonziEdwin LopezHall of ShameDr.John Lattimerthe DPMack is in the Hall of Shame because of his OVERALL body of work. It's the same thing in sports as to why one gets to the Hall of Fame. You have to look at EVERYTHING. Did Mack help out for awhile in trying to make a case for a conspiracy? Absolutely. But that was BEFORE he became curator of the 6th floor museum at the TSBD where he earns a HEFTY income and has become THE voice for the lone nut theory since then for the MSM. Mack also refuses to allow ANY conspiracy theory books or vids at his museum.I like your other choices though Frenchy.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

hahaha bob i knew you would put gary mack at number 1 on the hall of shame tha had me roffl and oh boy he is so deserving of it.i'd pay good money if gary mack saw his name on the hall of shame that would be absolutely epic.i would love to protest at the six floor museum just to say to gary i'm mad as hell and i'm not gonna take your disinfo anymore . between that call him a fraud and a traitor lol.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Hall Of FamePat SpeerLamar WaldronHall Of ShameJim Moore
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

I think at number 1 in the hall of fame should be Mark Lane, he was on this case right away, and his book Rush to Judgement is still one of the best
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Katisha you can download The Last Investigation online for free, its in PDF format, i cant remember the link but if you google it you will find it
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Katisha i think its here, Roger Craigs unpublished manuscript "When they kill a President" is also there to downloadhttp://www.jfk-info.com/files.htm
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Frenchy wrote:I think at number 1 in the hall of fame should be Mark Lane, he was on this case right away, and his book Rush to Judgement is still one of the bestI have to go with you on Mark Lane.For me, Mark Lane and Robert Groden are the top two on the list.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Does anyone know when Groden's new book is coming out?