Gordon Novell

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Gordon Novell

Post by ThomZajac »

Here's a guy on the inside who's still alive and hasn't fully divulged.Any chance he can be convinced to spill the beans?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Gordon Novell

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ThomZajac wrote:Here's a guy on the inside who's still alive and hasn't fully divulged.Any chance he can be convinced to spill the beans?I'm not up to speed on Gordon Novell.Who is he again?
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Pasquale,Well, first off, I misspelled his name; it's Gordon Novel. Anyway, he's a very strange bird who pops up in a number of different places, sort of like an undercover Forest Gump. He claims an extraordinary IQ, and he's a government agent of some sort who likes the limelight.Regarding the JFK assassination, I don't know how Jim Garrison learned of him, but Garrison hired Novel to be his security guy. But Novel was likely a CIA plant who soon claimed that Garrison was manufacturing false evidence. He was probably the guy who bugged Garrison's office. Novel fled to Ohio and Garrison was unable to get him extradited.Novel was some kind of electronics whiz (part of the reason Garrison hired him), and years later Nixon hired him to erase the tapes without leaving a trace (you may remember that many tapes were reported never to have been recorded), but for some reason he was unable to finish the job. Or so he claims.He was involved in Waco, and seems to be very much involved with UFO stuff now, and he likes to talk. You can find him on you tube.Below are some links- I know there are a few better ones, but I can't seem to find them. Maybe tomorrow. Cheers!http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... .php?t=460
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Good links on Novel Thom.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Gordon is also linked to LBJ via Ramsey Clark, as an investigator. I did a yahoo on his name under the double "L" spelling & got this:http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=gordon ... F-8Haven't been able to check but a few of the links so far, but it looks promising. He almost looks like he could be related to GHWB in that early file - photo.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Very good links.I feel like I've been properly briefed on Novell now. He certainly IS a strange character. On face value, he seems like one of the bad guys.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

GORDON NOVEL:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

02.09.2018:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members:06.03.2009 - Mr. Thom Zajac, an Excellent Long Time Contributing JFKMS Forum Member, originally Posted this Important Headline.This Subject Matter NEVER received the Attention and Development that it deserved.Those of you who wish to blend Your Bottom Up Approach, with a Taste of The Top Down Approach, might benefit by reading and studying this more deeply.I was always amazed and impressed with Gordon Novel's ability and successes of staying well below the radar at the Most Crucial Time.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Part of Garrison's Playboy interview when he talks about Novel:http://22november1963.org.uk/jim-garris ... -novel-cia
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Phil's Foreword: Excerpt from:The Taking of America 1-2-3Richard Spraguehttps://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ToA/ToAappend.html193 Pinewood Road Hartsdale, NY 10530 August 3, 1978 Mr. Robert Blakey Select Committee on Assassinations U.S. House of Representatives Washington, D.C. 20515 Dear Bob: Following our telephone conversation on Tuesday August 1, I checked with Bob Cutler, my co-author on the Umbrella Weapon System article in Gallery June 1978. Bob told me he left with Mr. Preyer and with you, photographic material showing that The Umbrella Man (TUM) was quite probably J. Gordon Novel. Your news photo of him reinforces that belief for both of us. I did not have that portion of the Couch film from WFAA and so had never seen TUM's face as clearly as it appears there. The Bothun photo of him has a light reflection around his nose, as I'm sure you know. We have a 1962-3 photo of Novel taken from the same angle as the Couch, film of TUM and a photo comparison convinces us more than ever that Novel is TUM. Mr. Preyer no doubt told you back in April that Novel is in a jail in Georgia, framed for a crime he and Jim Garrison, his former lawyer, both claim he didn't commit. Best regards, Dick SpragueRepresentative Louis Stokes Select Committee on Assassinations U.S. House of Representatives 3369 House Office Building, Annex 2 Washington, D.C. 20515 Dear Louis: I am still waiting for a reply to my letter of October 30, 1978. I thought I should write again to remind you that the witnesses you should call in December are not going to be around much longer. I'm afraid that Gorden Novel, Richard Case Nagell, James Hosty and Warren de Brueys, in particular may go the same way that Regis Kennedy, William Sullivan, and George de Mohrenschildt went. You really must call them before they die. Regis Kennedy reportedly died of natural causes the day before you were to talk with him. I do not believe that. How many more key witnesses have to die before you would be convinced? Kennedy, du Brueys and Hosty were Oswald's points of contact in the FBI, receiving his reports on the conspiratorial group planning JFK's assassination. I have known this since 1971 directly from Hosty's own lips via Carver Gaten and Jim Gochenaur. Regis Kennedy also knew why the FBI was searching for Clay Shaw under his alias Clay Bertrand in New Orleans, before Dean Andrews received that phone call from him about defending Oswald. Kennedy may also have been one of the three agents who took the Babushka lady's film away from her. At least she told me he was one of them from his photo. So Regis Kennedy had to die. So do Warren du Brueys and James Hosty. If they die of "natural causes" in the next month or two, don't say I didn't warn you. Nagell and Novel are in even greater danger. Nagell may now be safe. He fled the country recently. However, the CIA has tentacles everywhere, so he will not really be safe wherever he is. Novel could easily be killed, since he is in prison. That is one of the easiest places for the death squad to catch up with him. As I have had told you in previous letters, the reason you must call Novel is that there is a very strong possibility that he is the umbrella man. If you laugh at that and try to tell me that you found the umbrella man, Mr. Witt, I'll laugh right back at you and tell you that farce you put on for the American public didn't fool anyone with his eyes even half way open. In addition to the obviously planned sequence of events and the way in which Mr. Witt surfaced, his umbrella was certainly not the one used in Dealey Plaza. It was the wrong size, had the wrong number of ribs, and was missing the two round white bulbs on either end when folded up. No, Louis, Mr. Witt was either planted upon you or else your staff planted him. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment and assume that you do not know he was a plant. If you let it go as is, you and Mr. Preyer and the rest of the committee are going to look pretty silly. You absolutely must call as witnesses, Gorden Novel, and at the other end, Charles Sensenay and the CIA people asso- ciated with Fort Detrick, Maryland, where that umbrella launching system was made. Incidentally, two Bulgarian intelligence agents have recently been assassinated in England with an umbrella weapon using poison flechettes, very similar to the one used on JFK. I would appreciate a response to this letter telling me what you plan to do about those witnesses. Best regards, Dick Sprague