McAdams & Di Eugenio debate over thank you Katisha.

JFK Assassination
SeamusCoogan

McAdams & Di Eugenio debate over thank you Katisha.

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Okay, team the debates finally over. Well I busted my balls (and did two transcipts which are up) now. http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2009.htmlDon't be fooled yet though, Parts 3 n 4 are not yet up.Since I am indisposed Katisha and Pasquale stepped up and Len has found his mate Bob.So thanks guys. Ill post here and let you all know when they are up.
katisha

Re: McAdams & Di Eugenio debate over Help needed.

Post by katisha »

SeamusI don't mind having a crack at some transcription. I didn't put my hand up before because I have a cranky old Mac and not-very-good browser performance - the main problem is the browser program 'closing unexpectedly' when I click on a link. This happens incessantly (and drives me mad ), but I thought I'd risk a click on the link to Part 3 and it brought up my RealPlayer, sweet as you like, so as it seems to be working OK I'm happy to do some. Let me know if you'd like me to go ahead with this, or, if someone else is already doing it, I'm happy to do part 4 or whatever would help. Don't know how long it'll take as I only have evenings and weekends, and I've never done transcription work before. I'll use the same format you've used for the earlier parts, yeah?
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

katisha wrote:SeamusI don't mind having a crack at some transcription. I didn't put my hand up before because I have a cranky old Mac and not-very-good browser performance - the main problem is the browser program 'closing unexpectedly' when I click on a link. This happens incessantly (and drives me mad ), but I thought I'd risk a click on the link to Part 3 and it brought up my RealPlayer, sweet as you like, so as it seems to be working OK I'm happy to do some. Let me know if you'd like me to go ahead with this, or, if someone else is already doing it, I'm happy to do part 4 or whatever would help. Don't know how long it'll take as I only have evenings and weekends, and I've never done transcription work before. I'll use the same format you've used for the earlier parts, yeah?Brilliant stuff. Cheers.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I can help as well in another week or so, as I mentioned previously in another post. This is the time of year when I'm the busiest, much like Tom during tax season. I'm sure I can get a couple others to help as well.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:I can help as well in another week or so, as I mentioned previously in another post. This is the time of year when I'm the busiest, much like Tom during tax season. I'm sure I can get a couple others to help as well. Send me the link to one of the parts you want transcribed, and I'll do one of them too. I type pretty quickly too.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Unfortunately my typing skills are about as fast as a turtle.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Thanks gang. Cheers Pasquale.Bob and Ken said you were an ace typist.I'm waiting for Word from Len, because he had someone jacked up to do them but that might take them a few weeks. I think part 3 is up for grabs Pasquale. So I reckon go ahead. Regardless, an alternate transcription is always important And if you whip it out like Ken and Bob tell me you can (figuratively speaking) lol. Man Im sure you will nail it.The transcripts are here and in word, what might might make it easier if you just wipe out my stuff when you down load one of the transcriptions and follow. Im sure your transcriptions gonna be way better than my lame ass attempts. lol.http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2009.html