What is interesting about this postcard?

JFK Assassination
Paul van Beek

Post by Paul van Beek »

dankbaar wrote:Yes, but the crux is that the official scenario has long been 3 shots, 3 hits. This postcard shows that. It was 6 months later that they had to invent the single bullet theory, because they could no longer surpress the evidence that one shot had missed (the one that hit a curb and wounded bystander James Tague).Now they needed to explain all the wounds of two men with one shot less. Thus they invented the hoax one bullet went through both men. But few people know this was done much later. Wim There has bin also to much evidence disapeared,from that day.And from weeks and month's after the shooting to say it was a well organized govermand investegation,that should NORMALY protect evidance from disapearing.... From eyewitnesses to files and even possible killers... And do's that not in it self leave a trace,that looks like indireckt evidence...
Paul van Beek

Post by Paul van Beek »

But the traces of the mercury load,would not only be in the brains of JFK... It would be incide the skull and traces could be on the clothes of Jacky.
bobwc

Postcard

Post by bobwc »

It would be incide the skull and traces could be on the clothes of Jacky.

Now that is a thought!!! Is there a way that this could be done. The clothes are not on public display, but they still exist.

bobwc
dankbaar

Re: Postcard

Post by dankbaar »

bobwc wrote:It would be incide the skull and traces could be on the clothes of Jacky.Now that is a thought!!! Is there a way that this could be done. The clothes are not on public display, but they still exist.bobwc

Does anyone know where they are?
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

For JohnJohn, to the best of my knowledge, Jackies dress is at the national Archives, but unavailable o the public. The dress,if I am not mistaken, was cleaned, but I have no knowledge to what extent. It does need to be analyzed for mercury traces and or other telltale signs. bobwc

John Nix on the lancer forum also says the dress is in the National Archives.
Cheers Bob,
John
Jorgen Sjolen

Re: Postcard

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

dankbaar wrote:bobwc wrote:It would be incide the skull and traces could be on the clothes of Jacky.Now that is a thought!!! Is there a way that this could be done. The clothes are not on public display, but they still exist.bobwcDoes anyone know where they are?

I belive it was Discovery Channel that had or has a program that located things lost in history.
One of the things was Jackies Dress and if i rember right it was donated to National Archives.

http://www.newhousenews.com/archive/Rios111303.html
Paul van Beek

Post by Paul van Beek »

There in the Archives, the suit remains. Stored in a custom-designed corrugated board box, it rests on a gray steel shelf in a secured area of a suburban warehouse. It has never been cleaned. The wool skirt and jacket lie flat, with a suggestion of human form created by acid-free tissue paper folded inside the sleeves.

Only recently was a deed of gift obtained from the Kennedys' sole surviving child, Caroline. But one hundred years will have to pass before the suit can again come before the American public. This condition is consistent with Mrs. Kennedy's determination to balance her obligations to history with her family's privacy. Archivists' interests, moreover, are not only the past and present, but the future.

The Archives also has JFK's jacket, shirt and tie -- exhibits in the Warren Commission investigation of the shooting.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Here's another one:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/postcard.jpg

Thanks to Wolfgang Kazzer who just sent me a clear copy.

Wim
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Wim,
Are you going to investigate the possibility of examing Jackies suit or get a professional opinion on whether anything could be found after all this time?
I thought that this would be a potential lead for you with regard to the mercury.
John
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Dear John,

What makes you think I am in better position to do that than yourself?

Wim