For Wim & Bruce

JFK Assassination
bobwc

For Wim & Bruce

Post by bobwc »

Guys, to begin, allow me to make a public and personal apology for staements that I have made to both of you. This has been eating at me for a long time and even though I consider myself a straightforward and honest man, I do find that I have acted towards both of you in a very hypocritical manner. I supprt the conspiracy theory and admire JFK's memory but at the same time attempt to deny you the basic rights of having and expressing an opinion. For this I am truly ashamed and sorry and I offer my deepest and most heartfelt apologies.
As an American that now lives in Holland and remembers the 1000 days of the Kennedy era, I retain a great respect and admiration for the man. But it is not in keeping with his memory to lash out at people and insult them and call them names just because I am offended or do not believe the same exact way that they do. I shopuld be above this type of behavior but I can offer no exuses but apologies for my words.
Bruce, I do not know you. But I do know Wim and his opinion of you is more than good enough for me, even though what I think will not enhance your quality of life at all.:)
And Wim, as far as I am concerned, is the premier researcher of our times and a second Jim Garrison. As an American, I do find it somewhat embarassing that it takes a non-American to get this much truth and progress the investigation as far as Wim has.
I became involved in the assassination because I recognize a very deep and evil force in American politics and government since Nov of 63. And it keeps getting worse. And it does seem that most Americans are either misinformed, uninformed or simply do not care what has happened. Every day innocent people are dying in Iraq and other places due to the Wim's and fancies of a modern day Hitler named George Bush. This is a very dangerous man whom I believe will not stop.Finding out the truth about the assassination is one positive and definite step to unmasking these foxes that are killing all the chickens in the henhouse.
And secondly, my heart longs for the respect that Americans once had around the world. JFK died in 63 and I joined the military in 64 and traveeled most of the world as a soldier. I remember the treatment that I received as an American. How the dollar was valued and how American products were considered the best. That is all gone now.
So, once again my apologies to both of you.
And Wim, thank you for yesterday.

bobwc

Bob Clemens
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Hey Bob,

You don't have to overdo it, you slimeball

Here's our picture:

Mark, Paul, Wim, Bob:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/bbq.JPG
Jim Thompson

He Scarfed All the BBQ!

Post by Jim Thompson »

dankbaar wrote:Hey Bob,You don't have to overdo it, you slimeball Here's our picture: Mark, Paul, Wim, Bob: http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/bbq.JPG

Hey Bob, in this picture it looks like the joke is that you ate all the BBQ & the 3 other starving skinnies were left out. Hope Jimmy doesn't hear about this. I say you should be banned from the forum for unfair & unethical misappropriation of BBQ.

Jim
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Its great to put a face to the names, as avatars are too small to get a real sense of what someone looks like. Wim looks totally different in this photo.

Mark I could recognise.

All the best folks,
John
bobwc

For John

Post by bobwc »

John, to the best of my knowledge, Jackies dress is at the national Archives, but unavailable o the public. The dress,if I am not mistaken, was cleaned, but I have no knowledge to what extent. It does need to be analyzed for mercury traces and or other telltale signs.

bobwc
Jorgen Sjolen

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

dankbaar wrote:Hey Bob,You don't have to overdo it, you slimeball Here's our picture: Mark, Paul, Wim, Bob: http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/bbq.JPG

Always fun and intressting to se pictures of people you just talk to over the internet
Nice Picture
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

The professional BBQ

There the fragrance from the grill got us to believe the spring has arrived and the summer's many BBQ´s loom.
The grilling master's ways to handle the raw materials is a delight to remember.
The thought of the perfect result makes my mouth watering
A pleasant company and good food are one of the life's climax.

Mark