Ol' South Pancake House

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Ol' South Pancake House

Post by Dealey Joe »

This may not seem to be conspiratorial at first but if you ever eat there you will understand!I did not realise I had been driving right past the Ol' South Pancake House on my way to the TCU Library where the Oswald collection of documents are stored just a few blocks away..Last week we found it and stopped for breakfast.i had a waffle with the trimmings. (superb)Martha always likes to try something new and different so she was very happy to have their "German Pancake"It is sort of like an omlet all rolled uo with powdered sugar and warm lemon juice.It was awesome ( I talked her into getting the large one and tried a bite or two) it is on the top left of the web page.http://www.olsouthpancakehouse.com/So for all you chefs
kenmurray

Re: Ol' South Pancake House

Post by kenmurray »

Joe that looks really good. Now I'm hungry
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Dog Breeding one minute Gordon Ramsey the next!Did you get any pics of the waffle house Joe?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Joe...you definitely got me in the mood for pancakes this morning. This also reminds me of my uncle Frank who passed away on Friday. When we would visit him at the beautiful lake cottage he had in Northern Wisconsin in recent summers, I would look forward to his pancakes, which would be the size of frisbees. Paul Bunyan would have been proud of Frank's pancakes, that's for sure.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bob I realise this topic is a little of course.Feel free to remove it.I tried one of the German pancakes for dinner last night.came out very well and very satisfying.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Bob I realise this topic is a little of course.Feel free to remove it.I tried one of the German pancakes for dinner last night.came out very well and very satisfying.Why remove it my friend? Food talk is always interesting banter. Besides, you will eventually remove the pancakes yourself.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Here is a picture of a picture Martha took with her cell phone of the origina; settingwhere Jimmy Files ate his first waffle in 1963I are my first waffle there in 2010You all come down and we will have a pancake or two
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Here is a picture of a picture Martha took with her cell phone of the origina; settingwhere Jimmy Files ate his first waffle in 1963I are my first waffle there in 2010You all come down and we will have a pancake or two Hey, I will do that Joe as long you are buying.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I will do better than that1Martha and I will pick you up at the airport, take you to eat at Ol' South and other places if you stay long enough.we have extra private rooms and baths upstairs, take you to Dealey and oher places of interest.And when you are ready back to the airport Wont cost you a dime. all you have to do is get here.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:I will do better than that1Martha and I will pick you up at the airport, take you to eat at Ol' South and other places if you stay long enough.we have extra private rooms and baths upstairs, take you to Dealey and oher places of interest.And when you are ready back to the airport Wont cost you a dime. all you have to do is get here. Joe, I do plan to go for the anniversary of the assassination if all goes well. I would like to check out the COPA thing as well. I think that starts like on Nov 19th according to John Judge.