JAMES FETZER on JUDYTH VARY BAKER

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: JAMES FETZER on JUDYTH VARY BAKER

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:I was not aware that Judyth had been on.wonder why he felt it didn't go well.i will ask her about it.i think her interview would be different from most he has on.maybe he did not ask the proper questions?I think there is a great lack of interest in the basics anymore.no longer newsworthy.Joe, from what I have gathered, Len doesn't believe in her story altogether. I remember him saying something to that effect on a show last year. I would like her to be back on. If not, like I said earlier , she could go on Fetzer's show. I know he believes in her story. So does Jim Marrs.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thanksthat was my next question.He does not believe her so his interview would be slanted.now I know why it didn't go well.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Dealey Joe wrote:I think Len and the community would be very well served by interviewing Judyth.If you don't blow your own horn who is going to?have you noticed that the researchers have a BIG OLD PROBLEM with live witnesses??Beats the shit outa me!!I would give anything to be able to look LHO, Bledsoe,Dobkins, Penn Jones jr. and others in the eyeand hear what they had to say.Its is interesting and yeah Kens right Joe, your a good combination of the two. Hmmmm its fascinating isnt it about witnesses and whom to believe, its all very fascinating. I kinda take a deduction approach Ian Griggs basically said that Howard Brennan never even showed up at Oswalds line up lol. Furthermore their are some problems as well certain well known Dallas based researchers have spent a lot of effort getting old school witnesses onside and offside with the community. You have Roger Craigs daughter calling him a loser and two bit hustler, you have Orville Nix's daughter calling researchers parasites. Lets forget the fact Orville Nix believed the shots came from the front and was terrified about his testimony to the Commission. Funny, Joe and what you say about Hoffman Griggs whom I rate goes for him and Oliver lol and I'm kinda well okay so yeah. I think James Tague is a great witness and hes had a lot of balls over the years. Others say people have changed stories and testimonies but WTF A number of people claimed their statements were altered in the first place. Also to a number of people were a little scared. But yeah Joe its an interesting debate. What do we keep and what do we not. All I can say is that we sure as hell dont keep Brennan the great white hope of the Warren Commission and Helen Markham lol.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Seamus good to see you.My whole life I have been, as a kid and later in my employment a problem solver.It has never been hard for m to recognise poblems by listening and looking at it.and then therefore finding a solution.Not to say I am an expert at all but I have no problem deciding who or what I believe.Roger Craig is a man who would be a very strict parent especially a daughter.It would be possible for her to have that get even feeling toward her father.So I would automatically discout her story or at least not count it in the tree of facts.My girls call me "Archie Bunker". lovingly of course
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Seamus, Helen Markham was a key witness to the Tippit murder. She claimed that she talked to him for almost 20 minutes even though he was shot 4 times and killed instantly.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Seamus good to see you.My whole life I have been, as a kid and later in my employment a problem solver.It has never been hard for m to recognise poblems by listening and looking at it.and then therefore finding a solution.Not to say I am an expert at all but I have no problem deciding who or what I believe.Roger Craig is a man who would be a very strict parent especially a daughter.It would be possible for her to have that get even feeling toward her father.So I would automatically discout her story or at least not count it in the tree of facts.My girls call me "Archie Bunker". lovingly of course Roger Craig was a brave man who decided to tell the truth, no matter the cost. Craig was a man of honor. Like JFK, he died way too young, and was taken out by the same crowd that took out the President. Imagine if Craig would have lived long enough to testify at the HSCA hearings. But he died like so many others in the mid 70's that would never be allowed to speak at the hearings. People like Sam Giancana, Chuck Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli and George DeMohrenshildt.All in the Family was a classic.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGA_6ejs ... re=related
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, I think you need a history lesson from Archie:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT-9964R48o
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

You all are priceless.
Phil Dragoo

Roger Craig

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Bob, I second your statement:Roger Craig was a brave man who decided to tell the truth, no matter the cost. Craig was a man of honor. Like JFK, he died way too young, and was taken out by the same crowd that took out the President.I bought the video of Two Men in Dallas in 1997 and I find that continued attempt to silence Craig a stain on the national conscience.That's some daughter who would look at suicide-by-rifle as a con.A touching reply by Judyth Vary Baker has been posted at #20 on the Fetzer-Baker thread at Deep Politics Forum. I don't know what the protocol regarding links and reposting is, so I simply refer you to go and read.Some people just have to be nasty to the vulnerable. We call them bullies, because their real names can't be used outside of South Park.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thanks for the heads up Phil.I am, and have had some pause about Mr. Jack White.I know he has done some seemingly good work but after reading the remarks about Judythmy gut fealing is not improving in his favor.There is something about White that I just cannot shake off.His involvement in the Bledsoe document and his total disrespect of Judyth calling her a liar and irrelevant is pushing me over the edge.My gut feeling is very seldom wrong however out of respect for Mr. White I will continue to watch.