looking for more info on players

JFK Assassination
Vincent Krijthe

looking for more info on players

Post by Vincent Krijthe »

Hi All,

I've always been very interested in the JFK assassination and since I read Wim's book I spent alot of time on the internet doing my own research. There is alot of information of all kind of theories and I find myself now in a situation where I just don't know what to believe and where to dig into.
I would like to get in contact with someone who has more information and has a good oversight of all the important players. The following is a list of people I myself find very interesting and I just can't get a grip on their role:

Gordon Novel
Mr. Weiss
Michael Paine
James Jesus Angleton
Ray Rocca
J.C. King

I already have alot of information on these people but I would like to discuss with people what they think their roles are.

Thanks, take care and have fun!

Vince
andre

Post by andre »

IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND WHAT YOUR OWN MIND TELS YOU WHAT IS MORE LIKELY THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH STUF TO
DRIVE YOU CRAZY AND NOT HAVING AN OBJECTIV FIEW ANYMORE LIKE ME PERHAPS SEEN SO MUTCH READING TO MUTCH SINCE 1982 I PERSONALY BELIEVE IN JIM GARISSON HE WAS THE FIRST WHO OPENEND OUR EYES AND I GO FOR ED HOHMAN , GORDON ARNHOLD
AND GARRY MACK THE BAGEMAN AND RAILROAD MAN THEORIE
FOR ME ABOUT 70% JAMES FILES IS JUST INTERESTING FOR ME BECAUSE JACK RUBY WAS INVOLVED AND FILES FITS IN RUBYS STORY
AND WORLD I BELIEVE THIS FOR ONLY 30 % THE BAGE MAN THEORIE
IS JUST SO GENIUS AND STILL FOR ME THE MOST LIKEKY SOMEWHERE I CAN NOT FIT THE REAL KILLER IN JAIL ON THE OTHER HAND I AND EVERYBODY KNOW AS MUTCH AS MY DOG ABOUT THIS WHOLE MATTER AS I SAID , READ AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND IT,S THE BIGGEST JIGZAW PUZZEL IN THE WORLD OF ALL TIMES
Vincent Krijthe

what are you saying?
andre

Post by andre »

i,m am saying that each investigator comes up with a whole new script and cast if people go on like this patton,s entire third armee was involved
and behind the knoll do you think gordon novel was a neo nazi or cia man
or the bage man or the lover of david ferry or the railroad man ????? of course you can not get a grip on their role jim garisson jim mars mark lane
and a lot of others couldn,t what,s your theorie ???
Vincent Krijthe

Maybe this is not the right forum but just that others don't have managed to get some peoples role figured out it does not mean that we cannot discuss their roles abit more. Since this website is named 'JFK murder solved' I don't think it is true that it is solved unless we can hold accountable all the players who were involved .

It is funny that of the names I posted you only react on Gordon Novel since this one has got some attention and he has alot of controversy arround him. Question for you to focus on someone else, what do you think the role of J.C. King was. I have the strong believe that he was a key player in the background and was a very important player, what do we know about him?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Looking for more info on players:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

03.16.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.18.2006 - Vincent Krijthe Posted this Intelligent Headline.A short discussion followed, which should have generated more discussion.But Vincent and Andre raised some seemingly simple, yet direct and powerfuldiscussion points.Andre deserves credit and recognition for his fine points.Clearly this JFK Forum has expanded in its scope, and properly so.Who would argue that JFK, MLK, RFK, 09.11.2001, et cetera, and other"Events" successfully buried and covered up by Government Agencies, and MainStream Media, are not At Least inter-related by their Cover-Ups ?Are there lines in the Search For Truth ?Where does it begin ?Where does it end ?Arguably The JFK Research Community and All Related Research Groups NeedTo Define And Outline Their Bullet Points Much Better.We are each enamored in our own areas of comfort, expertise, familiarity, and Subject Matters.If the JFK Research Community, or at least this JFK Murder Solved Forum, made a cognizant effort to row together, we might be further down theRiver Of Knowledge, than Up The Creek Of Confusion And Mediocrity.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole NewGeneration of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Re: looking for more info on players

Post by kenmurray »