I dont know !!!

JFK Assassination
andre

I dont know !!!

Post by andre »

I,m 46 years old now i alway,s dreamed of the thrue killer by that i mean the second or perhaps third gunman according to jim garisson i do believe so that he is probably dead for a long time and now all of a sudden james files with perhaps some interesting facts but do we believe him did he fire the headshot only he knows , the constantly involvment of jack rubenstein
indicates indeed i must admit files could have done it but there are also doubts about that, the story has come to mutch a jigsaw puzzel
my personal feelings about him what i have seen what i read or hear on other jfk forums you can make a story up ????
why admitting now in 2006
i think he,s a strange caracter who doesn,t like oliver stone ???
indeed well and alive in 2006
as wim say,s three atemps on his life all failed ???
les dangerous people for the thruth all died after one atempt
and last but not least the real killer of jfk in jail ???
i dont rule him out but there are so many doubts about this caracter in my mind
in comparising with the other versions from gary mack gordon arnhold ,ed hofman, david the marseille conection the bage man and the railroad man
i really dont know? the plan from bage man with railroad is in my opinion
from the logistic point of fiew at this level killing the president!!! the for me personal more responsibel and more likely possibility than a verry young james files shooting from the knoll somwhere i can not link to turn your jacket inside out after the headshot and walk away the plan of bage man is just so clever and smart and probably more believeble i see it like this if you absolutely want to kill a siberian tiger you dont send a lion you send a kodiak bear just to make sure the job will be done whatever the cost that,s my biggest problem with james files i go for a cool killer with
a lot of expierence exelent shooter adult about 40 years old with profesional support and without a late dicision to fire the headshot
the headshot is so perfect !!! is this a very young james files with doubts about shooting and alone or a hired killer with support nearby and an perfect after plan to cover up the bage man is just so genius what would you do ??/ and cut outs really do exist still all over the world i think every one with first hand information is dead .
Paul

Re: I dont know !!!

Post by Paul »

andre wrote:why admitting now in 2006

André,

He is not just now admitting in 2006....
His 1st statement was done in 1994 to Bob Vernon and only after he was found by private investigator and researcher Joe West. Files didn't step forward all by himself!
And even Joe West didn't get the information of Files in 1993 that he was the shooter on the Grassy Knoll, Joe West died under mysterious circumstances and never heard this from Files. It was 13 months and a lot of work later that Files admitted this the 1st time in his life on th erecord to Bob Vernon...

Gr. Paul.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Indeed, Paul

Wim
andre

Post by andre »

JOE WEST DIED UNDER MYSTERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES WHO SAY,S SO ?
I REALLY WISH THAT WOULD BE TRUE I HAVE NEVER BELIEVED THAT !!!
LEE BOWERS .DAVID FERRY AND A LOT OF OTHERS ARE MORE LIKELY
BUT I ADMIT IT WOULD SUIT THE STORY OF JAMES FILES YOU HAVE TO STAY OPEN FOR CRITICS ON JAMES FILES IT WOULD BE SILLY TO MENTION THE TOP REASENS WHY HIS STORY NEEDS HELP YOU CAN FIND IT YOURSELF ON THE WEB BUT THE THING THAT I AM MOST CONSERNED
ABOUT IS THAT IT MAKES TOTALL IDIOTS OUT OF ED HOFMAN AND GORDON ARNHOLD AND I DONT HAVE THAT IMPRESSION AT ALL THEY SPEAK WITH THEIR HEART AND ONE VERRY YOUNG GUY BEHIND THE KNOLL
ALMOST ON HIS OWN TAKING AN UNCLEAR SHORTCUT JACKET INSIDE OUT AGAINST THE GENIUS PLAN FROM THE BAGE MAN AND SUPPORT THE RAILROAD MAN WITH AN EVEN GENIUS AFTER PLAN ( THEY BECAME ONE WITH THE CROWD NOBODY NOTICED THEM . CONFIRMED BIJ ARNHOLD AND HOFMAN
DISPITE SOME INTERESTING FACTS FROM FILES WITH AND EVEN WIM HAS TO ADMIT ALSO SOME GAPS AT THE MOMENT THE STORY OF FILES FOR ME IS CONFUISING I DON,T SAY IMPOSSIBLE
Paul

Post by Paul »

andre wrote:JOE WEST DIED UNDER MYSTERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES WHO SAY,S SO ?I REALLY WISH THAT WOULD BE TRUE I HAVE NEVER BELIEVED THAT !!!LEE BOWERS .DAVID FERRY AND A LOT OF OTHERS ARE MORE LIKELY BUT I ADMIT IT WOULD SUIT THE STORY OF JAMES FILES YOU HAVE TO STAY OPEN FOR CRITICS ON JAMES FILES IT WOULD BE SILLY TO MENTION THE TOP REASENS WHY HIS STORY NEEDS HELP YOU CAN FIND IT YOURSELF ON THE WEB BUT THE THING THAT I AM MOST CONSERNED ABOUT IS THAT IT MAKES TOTALL IDIOTS OUT OF ED HOFMAN AND GORDON ARNHOLD AND I DONT HAVE THAT IMPRESSION AT ALL THEY SPEAK WITH THEIR HEART AND ONE VERRY YOUNG GUY BEHIND THE KNOLLALMOST ON HIS OWN TAKING AN UNCLEAR SHORTCUT JACKET INSIDE OUT AGAINST THE GENIUS PLAN FROM THE BAGE MAN AND SUPPORT THE RAILROAD MAN WITH AN EVEN GENIUS AFTER PLAN ( THEY BECAME ONE WITH THE CROWD NOBODY NOTICED THEM . CONFIRMED BIJ ARNHOLD AND HOFMANDISPITE SOME INTERESTING FACTS FROM FILES WITH AND EVEN WIM HAS TO ADMIT ALSO SOME GAPS AT THE MOMENT THE STORY OF FILES FOR ME IS CONFUISING I DON,T SAY IMPOSSIBLE

André, can you please use small letters or don't use your capslock?
This looks like shouting to us...
And can you use punctuation marks?
Your posts are very difficult to read otherwise.

Gr. Paul.
andre

Post by andre »

Dear paul
i,m not shouting but you now as well as i do you can alway,s expect critical sounds, and you alway,s have to stay open for critics otherwise i think you will get blind like the american people in those day,s you must understand there are so many people in america who have grown up with the bage man script for me still the most likely theorie with some gaps but there are also gaps in the james files story i,m 46 years old now i dont want to get barried without the answer who fired the headshot ,let,s be honest we do have now more posibilitys but at the moment as i wrote before James Files i dont know.
andre

Post by andre »

And paul, in case you didn,t notice if i head written that i really believe James Files would you have less dificulties reading my post in capitals
or am i just mistaking or is my english that bad ? you would be the first to say so. I respect everybody,s opnion, also your opinion and all i am asking is to respect another aproach from sombody who is also obsesed since 1983 and has also bild up his own story i just have noticed that since the seventy,s patton,s entire third armee must have been involved behind the knoll one way or another in my opinion bage man theorie 70 % james files for some things he is claiming 30 % bage man is just sutch a genius plan dont you think so ??
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Good to see you pushed your caps lock button, André

Wim