Roger Craig

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have 2 or 3 different scenarios in my mind but not sure about any.I am begigng to wonder if there was a jealouse husband or boyfriend involved.The only problem is that James Files says he knew who shot Tippit and I take his word on that.but so far we have not been able to identify the individual.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:PP If you drove directly to it and traffic was normal 10-12 min.what is your take on driving from point a to point b? I was just curious. I don't know. I was speculating. The prosecution and defense would have looked at all angles, if there WAS a trial ... But there was NO trial as Oswald WAS stifled. There are other factors that point to Oswald's defense, such as Jerry just سفشفثي the gun, not matching , the room visit time delay ....Hi I was just thinking of Oswald's connection to Ruby,and his demise because of it.I came across this.... LHO WAS A BODYGUARD?Making the story even more bizarre, many of the players in the cancer-causing virus story have connections to the JFK assassination. For instance, one of the researchers in the weaponization project had Lee Harvey Oswald as her bodyguard and handler. Additionally, one of the bases of operation for these studies was the home of longtime Kennedy assassination suspect David Ferrie.And, bringing the tale back to where it all started, on the very day that the Warren Commission began their investigation of the JFK assassination, Dr. Mary Sherman was murdered. http ://beforeitsnews.com/news/33917/Dr._Mary's_Monkey_TheCancer_Conspircy.html
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

most of the people trying to discredit him were not even there includeing decker and weisman
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jerry I think that is one thing we have to deal with.Most of the expert witnesses really don't know anything.Jerry check your messages.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i drove it at about 3:20pm light traffic i do think oswald knew something and they had to get rid of him and the best way back thenwas to frame somebody it was not unusual to frame someone and not hard eitheroswald was the only choice he worked for the people that helped setup the assanation he knew everythingremember oswald told fritz that he did leave the tsbd in the rambler even roger said that so roger was in fritz's office otherwise how would he have known and said the same thing fritz said that screws the roger not there thing
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Thanks a lot for all this information, Jerry! Can you give examples how Sheriff Decker and William Fritz maniuplated things?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

Bill Decker told Fritz to omit Roger from the office you have to under stand that Decker had people scared of him Decker had all the dirt on everybody Decker also had the officer killed in that motel.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Chris have you read Rogers book "When they kill a President" ?It explains a lot about Becker.Back then the Sherrif was the King, he received all the kick backs and graft moneyDallas county sheriff job was probably woth a Million a year. what would that be today money?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

What officer in a motel/
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

Buddy Walthers