Roger Craig

JFK Assassination
andries

Re: Roger Craig

Post by andries »

Roger can,t resist asking you,what do you think about Ed Hoffman ?I believe every movement he discribes really did happen.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Jerry,I want to welcome you as well to the forum, and thank you for sharing the information you have. I am relatively new on this forum myself, and pretty much a novice compared to everybody else. Having watched the videos with Roger. I have no doubt about his sincerity and honor. He was plain spoken, and did not embellish, just the kind person that most would want as a Peace Officer and witness.Kirk
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

andries wrote:Roger can,t resist asking you,what do you think about Ed Hoffman ?I believe every movement he discribes really did happen.i am rogers nephew just so you know loli just read about ed hiffman if the trees were not in the way he could have seen what he said but im not shure i would have to look in to it further
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

Kirk wrote:Jerry,I want to welcome you as well to the forum, and thank you for sharing the information you have. I am relatively new on this forum myself, and pretty much a novice compared to everybody else. Having watched the videos with Roger. I have no doubt about his sincerity and honor. He was plain spoken, and did not embellish, just the kind person that most would want as a Peace Officer and witness.Kirkthank you kirk im trying to get everything to gether and get something out about roger so everybody will know what he went thru for twelve years
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Jerry, You are welcome. All in good time of course.Kirk
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry, not only was Roger vilified but Roy Vaughan as well who swore Ruby never entered from the main street ramp. Naturally the Warren Commission believed Ruby instead of Vaughan.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Thanks Ken,Yeah that is something I just started to pick up on that from one ofyour links. He got shit on as well for just doing his job. I think they had him set up as a fall guy for letting in Ruby before it happened. In some circles the one that is not trusted is the honest guy.Kirkkenmurray wrote:Jerry, not only was Roger vilified but Roy Vaughan as well who swore Ruby never entered from the main street ramp. Naturally the Warren Commission believed Ruby instead of Vaughan.
Phil Dragoo

In defense of the patsy

Post by Phil Dragoo »

JerryTo further your second objective, to prove that Oswald was the patsy, I offer one of my favorite paragraphs:The following paragraph appears in Craig Roberts, Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks At Dealey Plaza, Consolidated Press International, 1994, pages 89-90:According to my friend, Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, the former senior instructor for the U.S. Marine Corps Sniper Instructor School at Quantico, Virginia, it could not be done as described by the FBI investigators. Gunny Hathcock, now retired (since deceased), is the most famous American military sniper in history. In Vietnam he was credited with 93 confirmed kills--and a total of over 300 actual kills counting those unconfirmed. He now conducts police SWAT team sniper schools across the country. When I called him to ask if he had seen the Zapruder film, he chuckled and cut me off. "Let me tell you what we did at Quantico," he began. "We reconstructed the whole thing: the angle, the range, the moving target, the time limit, the obstacles, everything. I don't know how many times we tried it, but we couldn't duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did. Now if I can't do it, how in the world could a guy who was a non-qual on the rifle range and later only qualified 'marksman' do it?"I could add that Oswald tested negative for GSR (nitrates) on his cheek via the parafin test administered by DPD, proving he didn't fire ANY rifle that day.We could agree he would have to be the comic book hero The Flash to have shot from Larry Dunkel's Coffee House, then burned up the ozone to be seen drinking a Coke by Truly and Baker.Also, he SAID he didn't. Why would he lie. If he did it, why would he leave himself no exit, no alibi, and not claim credit.I gather Decker has gone on to hell. We need to solve the cold case of the murder of Roger D. Craig. Suicide by rifle is getting old: Henry Marshall, Georges de Mohrenschildt, Roger D. Craig. Roger, like JFK, was killed for being right.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

you are right i seen the room that roger died a few days after my dad and my garndpa told me to stay out but i snuck in and seen for myself
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jerry did roger wear a uniform?