Roger Craig

JFK Assassination
barney 1961

Re: Roger Craig

Post by barney 1961 »

8/28/10Jerry; do you and the Craig family truly believe the story that Roger Craig killed himself at this parents home due to despondency andfailure to find a satisfactory job and future in Dallas as is alleged? I dont know his mental state around that time, but in the earlier tvand documentary inteviews given by Roger, I caught no hint of self destruction in this truly good man. Of course one might say I am aconspiracy nutjob, so what do i know from sheepdip to shinola.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i dont beleve he killed himself his daughter says he did but he was comming to our house that weekend and my grandfather was knocked out when he woke up roger was dead he was laying on the floor of his room with the gun underneath him and blood all over the wall i seen the room even tho my dad told me to stay out
Bob

Post by Bob »

Let's also remember the time. Roger's death was around the time of the Church Committee and the HSCA hearings etc. Gerald Ford named Poppy BuSh as CIA Director around that same time as well, to stop any and all CIA cooperation with the HSCA. Other key witnesses also died in this time frame. People like Sam Giancana, Johnny Roselli, Chuck Nicoletti and George DeMohrenshildt.