AL DATI

To James Files............

Post by AL DATI »

I admire your honor...............Now show the man that you are
Mark Johansson

Re: To James Files............

Post by Mark Johansson »

AL DATI wrote:I admire your honor...............Now show the man that you are

Please, stick to one thread when you ask questions.

Johansson (moderator)
Bruce Patrick Brychek

AL DATI MAKES NO SENSE:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Al Dati,

I have just read your post.

It makes no sense whatsoever to me, and several people who have read it.

Can you please explain yourself ?

What exactly is your point ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

AL DATI wrote:I admire your honor...............Now show the man that you are

Not sure exactly what he is asking but he may be referring to the fact that James Files is holding out some information that should be released, as in who shot Tippit, but thats just my guess.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Billy Boggs wrote:AL DATI wrote:I admire your honor...............Now show the man that you areNot sure exactly what he is asking but he may be referring to the fact that James Files is holding out some information that should be released, as in who shot Tippit, but thats just my guess.

What AL DATI means is that James should come clean about the others involved in the conspiracy. He is not naming a third party who is now presently breathing.

With the whole world watching now , Files would be an American HERO and patriot if he would just swallow his inhibitions and fears and spill the beans and come clean . Crime does not pay .
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Paul Pennyworth,

Why and for whom "should" Files come clean on others involved and still alive? What will he gain by that, if any?

BTW, I don't think the whole world is watching.

Wim
ArjanBoes

Post by ArjanBoes »

Not yet
AL DATI

More specific

Post by AL DATI »

What i ment is i admire him for his loyalty,however in this case it comes second to the principle.He admires you Wim as well as trust you.Up until your confrontation with Epstein
you kept your word.
If he never confides totally with someone,the truth may never be known.So what iam asking him to do is tell all to Wim,and give Nicolette's
book to you.I won't call Files a hero,but if he never did it then someone else would have.If i had the power,i would pardon him in order to get the big fish,and the huge injustice done to the american people.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

If i had the power,i would pardon him in order to get the big fish,and the huge injustice done to the american people.

To that I agree!

The big fish has become whale though

Wim
Maarten Coumans

Question to James Files regarding bullets.

Post by Maarten Coumans »

I was wondering. If Mr. Files had been asked to be the back-up shooter no sooner than 10.30 am on the 22nd. How come he had already 6 mercury loads prepared 2 weeks in advance, for his Fireball.
Then how come Mr. Nicoletti didn't fire explosive rounds. He had access to the same "gun-shop".
Taking into account that Mr. Files must sometimes keep other parties out of it. So called professional courtesy. (His testimony about the Tippit shooter, eventhough he could easily been soaked in with Oswald if that gun was found at his hotelroom.)
So it is possible that he had to be ready, already came up 2 weeks in advance, but was too weak to mention. Untill after 10.30am 22nd, after becoming clear that Mr. Roselli is not going to do any of the shooting. Did Roselli own a Fireball?
Has this issue already been cleared up, I wonder.