Nathan Rothschild Bank Ceases Gold Bullion Business

JFK Assassination
barney 1961

Nathan Rothschild Bank Ceases Gold Bullion Business

Post by barney 1961 »

Members; here is something we all should get interested in and quickly. Has everyone noticed the steep increase in the price of gold andsilver bullion, platium etc.? It was announced recently, end of 2009, that N Rothschild Banking Cartel would no longer buy or sell goldand silver bullion thru the London Gold Bullion Exchange. Now, why would a world renowned banking cartel of European bankers decide toabandon this lucrative money making exchange so abruptly and quietly. That answer seems pretty obvious.The Rothschilds have uncovered a massive gold, silver, and platinum bullion scam, wherein, tungsten bars have been inserted inside hollowedout bullion bars which have only a thin layer of 99.5-99.9% real gold liquid poured over the sylinders inside. We are speaking here of literallytons of bullion that has been placed on the international markets by the USA, and other places, stamped with officials seals and numbersdesignating their purirty, which is a baldface lie.The first case erupted when China purchased about 1 ton of 99.5% gold bullion from the London Bullion Exchange and when it arrived, to becertain of its purity, drill holes were made into the bullion bars, and low and behold, the gold bullion was faked. After tearing into the barsthe tungsten cylinders were found and it was reported to the world gold exchanges. Thus, everybody has been scammed and for how longnobody knows or is not telling. So, the gold in the US Treasury and in Fort Knox, well it just aint there folks. How about them apples.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Nathan Rothschild Bank Ceases Gold Bullion Business

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

barney 1961 wrote:Members; here is something we all should get interested in and quickly. Has everyone noticed the steep increase in the price of gold andsilver bullion, platium etc.? It was announced recently, end of 2009, that N Rothschild Banking Cartel would no longer buy or sell goldand silver bullion thru the London Gold Bullion Exchange. Now, why would a world renowned banking cartel of European bankers decide toabandon this lucrative money making exchange so abruptly and quietly. That answer seems pretty obvious.The Rothschilds have uncovered a massive gold, silver, and platinum bullion scam, wherein, tungsten bars have been inserted inside hollowedout bullion bars which have only a thin layer of 99.5-99.9% real gold liquid poured over the sylinders inside. We are speaking here of literallytons of bullion that has been placed on the international markets by the USA, and other places, stamped with officials seals and numbersdesignating their purirty, which is a baldface lie.The first case erupted when China purchased about 1 ton of 99.5% gold bullion from the London Bullion Exchange and when it arrived, to becertain of its purity, drill holes were made into the bullion bars, and low and behold, the gold bullion was faked. After tearing into the barsthe tungsten cylinders were found and it was reported to the world gold exchanges. Thus, everybody has been scammed and for how longnobody knows or is not telling. So, the gold in the US Treasury and in Fort Knox, well it just aint there folks. How about them apples. Barney,Can you get a link to the information you presented above? I want to share it.
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

I will try to find this link, but think it was a few weeks ago, on a Fox Cable News computer news flash I subscribe to for the latest news flashesaround the world. Barney
Pasquale DiFabrizio

barney 1961 wrote:I will try to find this link, but think it was a few weeks ago, on a Fox Cable News computer news flash I subscribe to for the latest news flashesaround the world. BarneyTake your time, but find it. It adds a lot more weight when you can write about the truth and then post a news story so people can look at it.Plus, I want to be able to share it, and I'm too lazy to look it up! ;p
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Here is some info?probably not what you are looking for but....http://pimpinturtle.com/2009/11/09/rumo ... 534567/pg1
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Dealey Joe wrote:Here is some info?probably not what you are looking for but....http://pimpinturtle.com/2009/11/09/rumo ... 67/pg1Very good! That's a start! Thanks, Joe!
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

Folks; If ya own gold in bullion, get rid of it and quickly. If in gold coins such as the 99.5-99.9% coins of some Scandinavian countries, keepit. But brother, " the SH-- IS ABOUT TO HIT THE PROBERVIAL FAN AND BIGTIME."