Strong Evidence Of Fake Planes And A Media Hoax On 9/11

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Strong Evidence Of Fake Planes And A Media Hoax On 9/11

Post by kenmurray »

Here is another fake eyewitness on 9/11:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4yIFnq1 ... re=related
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Here is another fake eyewitness on 9/11:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4yIFnq1 ... elatedThis guy is definitely creepy. Take a look, you guys!
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

I dont belief al that crap,lets stay with the JFK case:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkivdEGp ... re=related
Pasquale DiFabrizio

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:I dont belief al that crap,lets stay with the JFK case:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkivdEGp ... elatedWhat crap? All of it, most of it, or just some of it? I post a lot of "crap," so which crap are you referring to? LOLAlso, I appreciate your suggestion to "stay with the JFK case," but you're not the director of discussion on this forum. Just because you don't like the discussion doesn't mean that others don't want to discuss it. I also noticed that the video you posted a link to appears to be misrepresenting the information. The pictures I attached below are of the crash site in Shankville. If 95% of the plane was recovered, where's the debris? At 1 minute and 45 seconds (1:45) into the video that you posted the link to , the video clip says the following:“In total, 95% of the plane was recovered.” Under that it gives a source for the information. It's CNN. It has the following source below the quote:"archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/24/inv.pennsylvania.site/index.html"I guess that, in your opinion, because CNN said it, it must be fact, right? LOLAt the end of the video it says9/11 Debunked“Debunking every single 9/11 conspiracy theory, one at a time.” I guess if they are disinformation people, I'm sure they won't stop trying to succeed in their goal.I almost forgot to mention that what appears to be marks in the ground from the wings of the plane is actually a natural feature of the ground there, so it kind of looks like the imprint of a plane. It's not. Photos of the crash site in the 1990s show that the marks in the ground that were supposedly made from the wings were already there years before. The only difference on 9/11 was a round hole in the ground. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzcCv_BLzFMIs this the "crap" you're talking about, j.j.c.bruinsma?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale, if CNN did that, in that case I know that piece was crap!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Must be real, you can even see where the tail went into the ground.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Dealey Joe wrote:Must be real, you can even see where the tail went into the ground.That's a good one, Joe!!! LMAO!
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: I post a lot of "crap Yes you do: I've been coming across evidence that the Israelis (more specifically the Israeli Mossad) were also behind the 9/11 attacks.Shame on you.SHALOM.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: I post a lot of "crap Yes you do: I've been coming across evidence that the Israelis (more specifically the Israeli Mossad) were also behind the 9/11 attacks.Shame on you.SHALOM.I put a lot of information in my post, and you quote a short sentence I wrote? What's the matter? Is it too much to read for you? I thank you for that quote of mine. In that quote, that you quoted, I am talking about Israeli entities "more specifically the Israeli Mossad." If you, j.j.c.bruinsma, talk about the CIA, does that mean you're talking bad about all Americans? I don't think so.If you talk about the Italian mafia here on this forum, are you talking bad about all Italians? I don't think so.If I talk about Israeli entities, organizations, or the Mossad, am I talking bad about ALL Israelis or Jewish people? No. So, shame on YOU, j.j.c.bruinsma, for posting real crap here on this topic. Unlike you, I'll tell you why what you have written here on this topic today is crap. You're writing crap because you resort to name calling and insults instead of actually addressing the information. How about actually addressing the topic instead of name-calling. So, what is factually incorrect about what I'm writing? How about telling me and the rest of us WHY it's crap? Maybe what you're writing on this forum is crap too? I haven't really looked at what you wrote on this forum, so I can't be certain. Regarding your "SHALOM" comment, are you trying to say that you're Jewish? So what if you ARE Jewish. Is that supposed to mean something special? I'm not saying, and I have never said, that Jewish people are bad people at all. It looks like you haven't noticed that fact.If you have NOT noticed that I have NOT said that Jewish people are bad people, then you need to read more and talk less. There certainly IS evidence that Israeli entities had a hand in 9/11. You saying "Shame on you," doesn't change that. It only means that you have not looked at the information.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Seems to me every suspect who is fingered on this forum have to come from somewhere. Am I anti American if I say Oswald or the oil barons killed JFK? Hope not. Let the evidence be tested and let that be deciding factor. Sorry, if the bad folk are Israeli,American,Cuban.Italian!! or even Welsh like me then let them take the heat. If you dont believe Pasquale then prove him wrong or sit on your hands.