47 YEARS ON...

JFK Assassination
scottjfkmad

47 YEARS ON...

Post by scottjfkmad »

47 Years On47 Years ago today, JFK was in San Antonio, Texas, what would be his last full day as President. Tomorrow on the history channel here in the UK, there is a documentary about The Kennedy Assassination, which is then followed by a JFK The Lost Tapes documentary, which should be good…Just got back from Berlin, and was so pleased too see they have a JFK Museum, right by the Brandenburg Gate… The museum had some lovely items, some were very rare, a black leather briefcase that Jack carried everywhere with him, including his last day in Dallas…If anyone has any interest in seeing them I shall attempt to upload 4 u….As we were leaving the JFK museum in Berlin there was a book to sign, to JFK himself, just like in Dorchester at his library, for those who haven’t had the chance to right to President Kennedy, just wondering what you would say…
Davyjones

Re: 47 YEARS ON...

Post by Davyjones »

I would like him to consider the idea that perhaps there is a Greater Power who knows everything, including what happened when he was murdered. So far, we the people, have got not so far as to picking out the truth and getting something done about it.I would leave JFK with the thought that THEY WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING eventually.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I just want to thank all of the folks like Scott who don't live in the U.S., but have keen interest in the JFK assassination. I wish more people were like you in the States. I think the big reason for the apathy is mostly because of the MSM and of course the secrecy of our own government. But places like this forum really show me that MANY are indeed interested, and that the interest comes from all over the world. From people like Scott, Davy, Chris, J.D., Katisha, J.J.C., John Geraghty, Frenchy, Andries, Kjell, Seamus and so many others. We don't always agree on various subjects about the assassination, but the interest is there and the discussions are insightful. That is vital as we continue to search for the truth. Ironically, as much as I am an avid JFK assassination buff, my wife is likewise a big time follower of the Princess Diana saga. If there was a book written about Diana, before she died...and after...my wife has it.
kenmurray

Jim Marrs On Radio Fetzer

Post by kenmurray »

Bob

Re: Jim Marrs On Radio Fetzer

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:From 11/19/10:http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2010/11 ... tmlAnother nice link from Jim Fetzer's show Mr. Wizard. Jim Marrs is ALWAYS interesting. I hope that Jim's "guest" next Monday can hold a candle to Marrs.
scottjfkmad

Post by scottjfkmad »

thanks for that lovely reply Bob...My interest isn’t solely in JFK, I like all the Kennedys, but, well Jacks the man isn’t he...Raathus Schonberg, which is the area of Berlin that JFK made the speech, love the man. There is a JFK Plaza, JFK Plaque and even a Kennedy Grill bar...Then in the centre of Berlin there is a actual Kennedy museum...Next year heading to go back to Ireland, this time Southern to New Ross and see were JFK's grandparents come from. There is a actual farm/museum there...Also shows loads of things from JFK's visit there in 1963.Princess Diana, was our queen over here. She was so well loved, when she died in 1997 it was as if England stopped, probably that and 9-11 that I have experienced in my lifetime that had the same impact as the Kennedy assassination...Did hear a little rumor that JFK Jr went to Princess Diana, he's dad would be proud ....
kenmurray

Mark Lane On BOR Tonight

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

What Really Happened At The Cellar Club?

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

47 YEARS ON...

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.24.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.21.2010 - scottjfkmad originally Posted this interesting Headline and Supporting Material.A short interesting discussion developed.11.22.2017 - Not a singled reference or word relative to JFK was made in Chicago, Illinois.MY ARGUMENT IS THAT THE 54 YEARS OF THE BOTTOM UP APPROACH HAS GONE NOWHERE !Perhaps for the next 54 years "We the People..." should try THE TOP DOWN APPROACH TO THE JFK REMOVAL.(11.24.2017, BB.)As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.