Mary Moorman Tells Story

JFK Assassination
Davyjones

Re: Mary Moorman Tells Story

Post by Davyjones »

Thanks Wayne...I will have another look at the Nix film and check out what Mr Newman said.He should be a key witness.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Thanks Wayne...I will have another look at the Nix film and check out what Mr Newman said.He should be a key witness.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I thought this might be of interest, and might might bring into question of how many shots were actually fired and witnessess remarks concerning different kinds of sounds at the PlazaHere is another example of no mention of the step off the curb or the Limo stopping?I can remember now that backfires were a common thing with the older Harleys and Indians.
Wayne Stracener

Post by Wayne Stracener »

For Dealey Joe, Just a couple of notes joe. Mary in her interview with Gary Stover told him that it was a light mist that morning but no wind but yet we see Jean and Mary's rain coats in photos being blown towards Houston St. At the 24min & 45sec mark in the Stover interview when talking about the shots Gary asked Mary if the motorcycles were backfiring and without hesitation Mary answers No, not at all.And something that I find odd, Mary states she only made one phone call to her mother inlaw about picking her son up from school but she also say's that a friend called her from California 30mins.after the assassination asking her whats going on and that her picture is blastered all over TV in California, Would it not be like finding a needle in a haystack in getting a location and a phone number to Mary in Dealey Plaza.Just a curious question Joe, The last two documents you posted have Joe Hall copyrights posted on them, I know what a copyright is for but wondering why yours are on these two documents.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Hi Wayne....Gary Stovers interview with Mary Ann gets to me,as you will have noticed!I put NO credence to much of what she says,not because she is telling lies,but because she simply,to me at least,is confused about most of detail of her visit to Dealey Plaza. I discount almost everything as questionable.The car shots seem to be in good weather with no wind obvious,things do seem to change as the day goes on.If I could work out the time of the car pics from the shadow of Mary Ann then we will know how many photos she took that day.Mary Ann says she bought the film and returned to the car to pose the two photos as a test of the film!
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Can anyone help to get the time on photos 1 and 2? There are shadows which may be used to pinpoint if the pics where taken early or late morning?[/quote]
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Best I can tell the car is parked on the east side of Houston St between Commerce and Main. Assuming Houston runs North and South.Looking at the shadows it could be as early as 9:30 but probably a little later. It is overcast and is or had been raining,there is a puddle on the walk, so it was before it cleared off at I understand around 11:30?Notice MM is holding a polaroid picture.Why is the time important for these photo's?
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Dealey..it goes like this. I want to confirm Mary Moormans correction to her recent interview. She arrives in the Plaza at 10.30am and NOW says she had no film in her camera and went 6 blocks to buy some at a department store she had an account with.She goes back to her car,opens the door and they then pose pic1 and 2 to test the film.In her interview she states she had 2 photos left from an old film and used them for the car pics.as they arrived.The TIME of the pics will indicate which of her stories is accurate.Jean Hill has said that Mary took more photos than the 5 known. Jean will be correct if the car pics were taken,with the old film, at or about 10.30am.The numbers on the back of the photos will confirm that 2 photos are not acounted for.Before speculating about these possible missing pics it is worth while confirming which of Mary Moormans versions is accurate.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jean Hill was interviewed by Len Osanic in 2000. Check it out if you haven't heard it.http://www.blackopradio.com/favorite.html
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Do we know the nunber in the Mooreman and Hill pictures?