The Shooters

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Re: The Shooters

Post by dankbaar »

Hidell,What's your real name? I believe you're only here to disturb and confuse. What's your interest to be here? Wim
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Dankbar- Let's stick to the facts of the case NOT wild speculation. That is my interest here.If someone doesn't agree with you they are here to confuse???????????????????? You're kidding right Relative to the throat wound, we know several things from the eyewitness accounts-By the way, everything I am about to cite is a matter of public record, it is not idle speculation.Zapruder flinched with each shot. If you look at Z film, frame by frame, you can clearly see the film blur as Z flinched from hearing a gunshot. Researchers recreated the scene and filmed while a gun was fired and even when they knew the shot was coming they still flinched at the sound. It is a human fight or flight reaction to flinch at the sound of a gunshot. Bottom Line- one can't help it, it happens automatically. Z flinches first at approx frame 155 due to inital shot that hit street behind JFK as reported by several eyewitnesses who saw sparks fly from street. Film is massviely blurred at frame 155.Z flinches again and blurs film at approx frame 188 from second shot which clearly hits JFK in the throat because he reaches to his throat immedaiely after this shot. To recap, first shot at approx frame 155 misses and hits street. Second shot at approx frame 188 hits JFK in throat.As I have mentioned many times on this forum, pick up the 26 volume WC testimony. You can find them EBay. They printed the Z film frame by frame. Study it and you will see the drastic blurring of the image, with each succesive shot, from Z flinching. Do your research and get back to me on it and tell me what you think
Wayne Stracener

Post by Wayne Stracener »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Wayne Stracener wrote:Good one WayneLMAO.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

SLogan

Post by SLogan »

ALEX , We Hardly Knew Ye !
Phil Dragoo

Baddabing Baddabang

Post by Phil Dragoo »

ShaneYour suggestion of the shot or shots which hit the pavement behind the limousine were presented in a QuickTime and a youtube by Robert Harris as having come from the third floor of the Dal-Tex Building, the inaccuracy caused by the use of a silencer which resulted in the sound reported as firecrackers.I believe the work of David Mantik is complementary and confirming to the scenario of a shot to the occipital reported by the three prosectors Humes, Boswell, Finck, followed close on by the frontal shot whose 1/4-inch hole was observed by Thom Robinson, and illustrated by the metal fragments on the right lateral skull x-ray.Mantik's depiction of the placement of the Harper fragment, that piece found on the South of Elm grass by medical student Billy Harper and identified at the hospital as occipital, photographed and measured, and presenting a trace of lead (marked L on the Mantik diagram).The trace of lead at the occipital would be from the Nicoletti shot preceding the wound at the temple or hairline above the right eye a split-second later from the Fireball's mercury loaded bullet which left the metal fragments on the right lateral skull x-ray.So you have a fragment of occipital bone showing the Nicoletti inshoot and presenting itself as evidence of blowout to the rear from the frontal inshoot at the temple location Jimmy Files described.The fact that Robinson testified January 12, 1977 to the HSCA that he put some wax in a quarter-inch hole at that location is very nice. That the murders of Charles Nicoletti and George DeMohrenschildt occurred on the same day just two months later on March 29 of that year is also tasty.You've got Helms telling Congress Harvey contacted Roselli to get Castro. Roselli got Giancana, Nicoletti--who came with his driver Files. Harvey's man is in Paris that day giving a poison pen to Cubela to get Castro. Fonzi was to talk to DeMohrenschildt but hey Georgie's dead after talking to Epstein.And of course Roselli got canned. Baddabump.As for other shots, misses, men left on base, I posit since Veciana told Fonzi he'd seen Phillips with Oswald and we know Phillips was there that day because he told his brother who told his son Shawn who told us the people, and of course Hunt was there since Mark Lane made a nice pate out of his alibi, and Prouty i.d.'ed Lansdale, and we no doubt have Harrelson et al, plus Holt and who knows who else, add that Jimmy has a code and won't give up living people, there's likely more, but we have an armature for the armadillo who came to carry John home.Angleton and Helms as bookends and the volumes contained Harvey and Phillips and Morales and Hunt and Roselli and Nicoletti and Files but who put all that on the bookshelf and who owns the library.Zapruder had his Jennifer Juniors in Dal-Tex and was partnered with Jeanne wife of George. CD Jackson had the Z film and he was Ike's psyops guy, wrote that 1952 speech about getting all the government to sing the same song like some kind of mockingbird. Bruglioni and McMahon prove two events at the National Photo Interpretation Center on the nights of the 23d and 24th--I suggest the testimony of 59 witnesses to the limousine slowing by Vince Palamara indicates something reduced in obviousness though impossible to eliminate: a bloody act only partially concealed. They shot him at high noon on Main Street in front of the Sheriff's office as the band played some bullfight music and H.L. Hunt watched on his telescope a bourbon at his elbow.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Someone (I think we all know who I'm talking about) in our forum just turned left on Elm Street, just past the TSBD. F with the power and the power F's with you. As in see ya...
Shane

Post by Shane »

Great stuff, Phil. I especially liked the closing sentence. Very visual - "They shot him at high noon on Main Street in front of the Sheriff's office as the band played some bullfight music and H.L. Hunt watched on his telescope a bourbon at his elbow."
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Someone (I think we all know who I'm talking about) in our forum just turned left on Elm Street, just past the TSBD. F with the power and the power F's with you. As in see ya...Priceless.