The Assassins

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Binion Background

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

The Tangled Web

Post by kenmurray »

Has anybody read this book?https://market.android.com/details?id=b ... 44CMichael Cain talks about his brother Richard Cain and about the book The Tangled Web:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9621885458#
Dealey Joe

Re: The Assassins

Post by Dealey Joe »

Shane wrote:Charles Nicholetti (Dal Tex building). My question here is, I have heard there was a shooter on the third floor, but wasn't there also a shell found on the roof of the building by a man working on the tile up there?Perhaps Malcolm Wallace in the Depository window with David Morales as his spotter. Wallace's fingerprint was found on a box in the Depository. Morales, in my opinion, is the "black man" witnesses claimed to have seen pacing in front of the window prior to the motorcade arriving. James Files on the Grassy Knoll positioned by the tree. I wanted to follow up on a comment discounting Files as a shooter because he was a chauffeur. This was apparently a pretty important role in the Mafia. Al Capone was once a chauffeur. And then I have received information the French assassin (Lucien Sarti) was a shooter as well. But if Sarti was gunned down, why does Files protect him...if he was in fact stationed on the fence line?I have heard enough about Richard Cain to believe he was involved...as a shooter, I don't know. My belief is that the shots were coordinated and each time Kennedy was hit the next shooter's sequenced bullet hit Connally. I have heard the scenarios for where the shooters were in building surrounding Dealy Plaza, I feel confident Files was under the tree, and I have also heard the witness account of another team of shooters along the fence line, too. What I would like verified is, did Tosh Plumlee say he heard a shot come from behind him? I have watched both "I Shot JFK" and "The Grassy Knoll" and I just can't remember him saying that. I'm certain I missed it because others on this forum said they heard him state this. Finally, Penny, you mention Jack Binion, Becky Binion Behnem, and Benny Behnem. I have never heard these names associated with being assassins. I'm interested. Would you please elaborate on their role.Shane if we listen to all the hearsay there would have been a shooter every 10 ft. around Dealey plaza. Of course you know what is intriguing me is where the .45 came from Roger Craig indicated was what was found in the grass across Elm St.The Binions were Dallas connected in the Gambling, Gangs, and Rackets.R.D.Mathews of Dallas and Las Vegas and who is of Great interest to me was a Binion man.
Shane

Post by Shane »

lol. You are absolutely right, Joe.What intrigues me about the .45 shooter (and what makes it so difficult for me to accept and understand) is that in such a cordinated attack that left very little to chance, some guy is standing in a parking lot shooting a .45 pistol. The chances of this just being an actual lone nut seem laughable, but this jerkoff shooting from the hip in a cordinated team effort seems even more implausable. I would appreciate any theory a forum member cares to share.
Shane

Post by Shane »

lol. You are absolutely right, Joe.What intrigues me about the .45 shooter (and what makes it so difficult for me to accept and understand) is that in such a cordinated attack that left very little to chance, some guy is standing in a parking lot shooting a .45 pistol. The chances of this just being an actual lone nut seem laughable, but this jerkoff shooting from the hip in a cordinated team effort seems even more implausable. I would appreciate any theory a forum member cares to share.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I know but where did it come from.Or was Craig mistaken? I don't think so.It is amazing how little importance researchers today give Craig.Actually he was never paid any attention.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I know but where did it come from.Or was Craig mistaken? I don't think so.It is amazing how little importance researchers today give Craig.Actually he was never paid any attention.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:I know but where did it come from.Or was Craig mistaken? I don't think so.It is amazing how little importance researchers today give Craig.Actually he was never paid any attention.Roger Craig was a REAL American hero, who knew a LOT of details about 11/22/1963. That's why he was murdered before he was allowed to testify before the HSCA. Just like Sam Giancana, Chuck Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli and George DeMohrenshildt were murdered. In fact, Nicoletti and DeMohrenshildt were murdered on the same exact day. March 29th, 1977.
Phil Dragoo

Knowledge to die for

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Roger Craig May 15, 1975Sam Giancana June 15, 1975Jimmy Hoffa July 30, 1975Johnny Rosselli July 31 (August 9), 1976Chuck Nicoletti March 29, 1977George DeMohrenschildt March 29, 1977William Sullivan November 9, 1977I have the VHS tape of Two Men in Dallas (1976) I bought in 1997. It's online in five parts beginning with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyvRfeLDsB4Roger Craig saw too much and would not be a coward—he spoke the truth and paid with his life.