Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza

JFK Assassination
Phil Dragoo

Familiar faces

Post by Phil Dragoo »

RobertA thread of 29 pages nearly 300 posts Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sh ... #post10988 on Deep Politics Forum discusses Conein-Adams.Charles Drago, Jack White, Allan Eaglesham, Jim Fetzer have much to say over many posts and pages. Jack White finds dissimilarities and says "inconclusive." Fetzer says Conein. Eaglesham says Adams. Drago says this is an example of the disagreements caused by disinformation.That Lansdale was identified by Prouty and Krulak and that Conein worked with Lansdale makes it tantalizing.Jack White has much to say about the mechanics of facial identification.
Bob

Re: Identity of People in Photo

Post by Bob »

Excellent thread! I too, believe the man was Lucien Conein. We KNOW Ed Lansdale was there. It makes TOTAL sense that Conein was there too. Good work Robert!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Deborah wrote:The man who is standing behind "Lucien Conein" has a hairline similar to that of Felix Rodriguez.http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... uez.htmThe other man standing behind the lady with the sunglasses looks like it could be Ted Shackley.http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKshackley.htmIf this a group gathering of CIA 'watchers', now it has me I wondering the identity of the man in the left front of the photo in the suit and narrow tie? DeborahDeborah thanks so much for your fine contribution in this post.and also to Robert.I believe you have nailed an entire nest of conspritors here.How can we find who the narrow tie fellow is?does he look cuban or mexican?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

RobertP wrote:I made a bit of a mistake with the Conein lookalike photo. The people were on Main St., just at the corner of Main and Houston. You can see the Conein lookalike just to the right of the rearmost right side motorcycle cop.Robert this is the same group of people just different angle, Hunt is still hidden.Shackley and Rodriguez are still visible.Has anyone else ever noticed these people?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Okay...now let's see these photos and compare them to the photo that started this thread...First...Rodriguez...Second...Shackley...Now Poppy and Felix...Finally the man I think was Hunt crossing Elm to go to the grassy knoll...A close up now...Here is the photo that started this thread now...So...what do you all think???
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I done some correction to this picture and to me it looks more like Shackley.
Phil Dragoo

The Hunt for Red November

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

check all the pictures abd videos you can to see if there is more
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

Here is another view of the turn at Main and houston:Another interesting figure, seen in the photo that started this thread just above Connally's head, bears a strong resemblance to the figure in this photo:I'm not quite sure where I found that photo but I think it was during a search on Ted Shackley, who might be the other figure in the photo. Just for comparison, here is the original photo again:
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

Still another view of the turn at Main and Houston, from the Bell film. Conein lookalike seen in white.