Records Reveal De Mohrenschildt Paid For The Oswald Rifle

JFK Assassination
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Our research has shown that George De Mohrenschildt paid for the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle...An individual by the name of W.C.Savage of the Transworld Drilling Company in Houston Texas was interviewed by the FBI on April 4,1977 and told the FBI that he had known George De Mohrenschildt since 1946. He went on to tell that Jeanne De Mohrenschildt had told him personally that George had given money to the Oswald's for different things that the family had needed. Jeanne went on to say that once George had given Marina $25.00 and the money had ended up being used to purchase the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle . This came direct from a now released FBI file.
JDB4JFK

Re: Records Reveal De Mohrenschildt Paid For The Oswald Rifl

Post by JDB4JFK »

Oswald never bought the rifle the Dallas police supposedly found, (See episode 39 below) because the cashiers check was never cashed. Plus the only rifles Klein's sporting goods sold during the period of when Hidell bought his rifle were 36" rifles. The one found supposedly in the TSBD was a 41".
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Thanks for the reply. I am not sure about what you have pointed out concerning the rifle,I have never read that anywhere before. My post was based on our findings from our investigation. An office FBI file now released that was recorded by two FBI agents on April 1,1977 in Houston Texas.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

After looking into your posting I do find were there was some strange happenings with the money order and the type rifle the sporting goods store sold during that time period. But what I posted only showed that the money that was used to purchase the money order came from George De Mohrenschildt or so thats what the FBI file showed that has now been released.But it was a very interesting point you showed in your posting and I thank you for that.It's just one more strange thing to add to a list of strange happenings that surrounded the events in Dallas in 1963.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Yes a lot of strange things happening in Dallas and New Orleans. I think that FBI report could be another false report for a few reasons. Why would Oswald buy a cheap weapon like that to kill someone? Why would Oswald buy a gun in March to kill a President in November? He didn't know Kennedy was coming to Dallas when he bought the gun. The Warren commission's conclusion are all broken up and have no chain of evidence that connects Oswald to the gun, to the sixth floor, to coming and going back in fourth from New Orleans to Dallas while working minimum wage jobs. How was he getting to and from New Orleans to Dallas? He didn't have a car. Was he taking a Greyhound bus? If so was he toting his rifle to and from New Orleans to Dallas? The Warren Commission was banking on nobody reading and dissecting their report. They were hoping America would just trust and believe them. So now since it has backfired in their face its just damage control as usual.
Douglas 606

Post by Douglas 606 »

JDB4JFK wrote:Yes a lot of strange things happening in Dallas and New Orleans. I think that FBI report could be another false report for a few reasons. Why would Oswald buy a cheap weapon like that to kill someone? Why would Oswald buy a gun in March to kill a President in November? He didn't know Kennedy was coming to Dallas when he bought the gun. The Warren commission's conclusion are all broken up and have no chain of evidence that connects Oswald to the gun, to the sixth floor, to coming and going back in fourth from New Orleans to Dallas while working minimum wage jobs. How was he getting to and from New Orleans to Dallas? He didn't have a car. Was he taking a Greyhound bus? If so was he toting his rifle to and from New Orleans to Dallas? The Warren Commission was banking on nobody reading and dissecting their report. They were hoping America would just trust and believe them. So now since it has backfired in their face its just damage control as usual.JDB4JFK: The rifle that Oswald bought was never intended to be used. Its part of the 6th floor decoy setup. Maybe the Mauser was used by someone on the 6th floor. I believe Nicoletti used a high powered Marlin rifle from the Dal-Tex building...one or two shots. These are the shots that Files was noticing were ''misses''. Possibly the single Fireball shot by Files was the final.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

here is a topic that can use some additional work, Has anything further been found on this?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday06.18.20191:54 p.m., Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.09.2013 - Tommy Wilkens Originally Posted this Very Powerful Headline, and Supporting Information.Tommy, JDB4JFK, Douglas 606, and Dealey Joe developed an interesting discussion.I am currently reading Tommy Wilkens book:"WALKING THE RAZOR'S EDGE: THE DUTCHMAN & THE BARON."I am trying to connect everything possible from here on the JFKMS Forum, and Tommy's book, as Igo back and forth for both my benefit, and hopefully the benefit of the JFKMS Forum Members.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.