Warning: Disinfo agents out in full force - Nov. 2013

JFK Assassination
Douglas 606

Warning: Disinfo agents out in full force - Nov. 2013

Post by Douglas 606 »

I notice that agents of disinformation are currently out in full force as the Nov. Anniversary approaches for this year 2013. It appears that the cover-up continues. The main stream media is still reporting that LHO was the ''lone nut'' assassin as of today Oct 12, 2013. Link below is an example of this current disinformation propaganda: http://www.myfoxla.com/story/20151661/d ... morate-jfk
Bob

Re: Warning: Disinfo agents out in full force - Nov. 2013

Post by Bob »

Welcome to the forum, Douglas!No doubt about what you posted. Expect to see some of those disinformation-types in this forum as well. They have been here before. They have used that tactic, as well as hacking the entire forum on a couple of occasions. But you know what? It hasn't stopped us. "The truth shall set you free."
Voltige

Post by Voltige »

When I click that link, first I get a headline,"Dallas prepares etc" then it vanishes and I get "No website is configured at this address"."Curiouser and curiouser," as Alice put it....
Douglas 606

Post by Douglas 606 »

Voltige wrote:When I click that link, first I get a headline,"Dallas prepares etc" then it vanishes and I get "No website is configured at this address"."Curiouser and curiouser," as Alice put it....Voltige....I just clicked on the Fox link and it worked OK for me. Maybe someone is watching you..
Voltige

Post by Voltige »

I just tried and it's working ok now. Very odd.