The doorway of the TSBD

JFK Assassination
djt52800

The doorway of the TSBD

Post by djt52800 »

I apologize if this has been brought up before.So a group on Facebook, I believe "Lee Harvey Oswald is Innocent" is showing a picture of the door of the Book Depository and claiming Oswald is in that picture, with Billy Lovelady and I believe his supervisor Bill Shelley and Oswald is eating a sandwich. So my question was why did Oswald claim he was eating lunch, wouldn't a better alibi be that he was outside watching the motorcade? The response was that he did say this during his interrogation. Was curious what thoughts people had on this. I tend to not believe that its not Oswald in the picture and that he was eating lunch in the lunchroom on the second floor. Couldn't Lovelady and Shelley vouch for that? Thoughts?
kenmurray

Re: The doorway of the TSBD

Post by kenmurray »

The interesting aspect of this Oswald at the doorway scenario is when Oswald was interrogated by Will Fritz he mentions "out with Bill Shelley in front":http://www.jfklancer.com/Fritzdocs.html
djt52800

Post by djt52800 »

Did Shelley ever get interviewed, is he alive?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

As far as I know Shelley is not alive. Here is is testimony before the Warren Commission:http://www.history-matters.com/archive/ ... _0199b.htm
djt52800

Post by djt52800 »

Not sure why I am getting hung up on Bill Shelley. Can't find anything on him but the WC testimony and the few pics online. I did find one unconfirmed comment that Shelley was CIA. Not sure why other researchers, etc...never had an interview with him before whenever he died.Also found a claim that 17 year old George W. Bush was in Dealey Plaza, it had some pictures. It said he was looking for Daddy.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

I'm sure the CIA had a few other people working at the TSBD making sure Oswald was there on 11/22/1963. I read something the other day where a researcher said he talked to Roy Truly's wife after he died, and she told the researcher that Roy feared for his life until the day he died. It was Roy Truly who told the D.A. Wade that he was told when he hired Oswald, that Oswald was an FBI informant. When the Warren commission came to Dallas to interview witnesses Wade informed Dulles, and lead counsel of the Warren Commission Rankin of what Truly told him, which lead to an executive meeting by the counsel. At the meeting Dulles informed Ford and Rankin that we have to bury this and not let it get out. I believe that the man in the door way is Oswald.
Domenico

Post by Domenico »

I've looked at that photo over and over again and I think it's Bill Lovelady. I believe that 'out with Shelley in front' may have been a reference by Oswald when he eventually exited the TSBD.I believe Oswald was having his lunch before getting a coke on the 2nd floor.
Freddy Janes

Post by Freddy Janes »

Domenico wrote:I've looked at that photo over and over again and I think it's Bill Lovelady. I agree, just doesn't have the Oswald "look"
Slav

Post by Slav »

I think the picture has been doctored it's not clear and it looks like it was messed with, I also believe Oswald was in the entrance and of course they would never let the photo show that.