The magic bullet

JFK Assassination
Thomas Ruth

The magic bullet

Post by Thomas Ruth »

I always wondered just where this magic bullet supposedly came from because it didn't come from the Governor! Here is a little insight to the BS Warren Commission ideology. Well, let's just ask Dr Shaw! http://youtu.be/D-CDLl82n-EIn my line of work as a firefighter/paramedic in the DFW Metroplex, i have taken many patients to Parkland hospital including gun shot victims. I can attest to you that these folks, then and now, are some of the best trauma personnel in the business. They know an entry wound from an exit wound. In most cases, it is damn obvious and no, you do not have to be a pathologist to determine these things most of the time. A country boy like myself with vast hunting experience knew these things way before we ever became paramedics. I am offended by the Posner's and Bugliosi's of the world who so readily discount the testimony of these doctors but yet, give credence to Helen Markham and others like her. Posner likes to say that the Parkland doctors never examined the back so how could they have seen the back of his head? The head can be turned with a patient in the supine position to the left and then to the right and see the entire head. It is on a swivel! It's called a neck!
Bob

Re: The magic bullet

Post by Bob »

The magic bullet theory is actually the magic bullshit theory, put together by Arlen Specter thanks to some help from Gerald Ford.http://jfkmurdersolved.com/sibert.htmAs part of the Warren Commission, Ford purposely changed the status of the back wound and moved it up several inches towards the neck to make this laughable theory even somewhat plausible.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

An interesting discussion going on over at the Education Forum on this BS theory. And yet again we have Von Pein spewing out his total nonsense on this subject. http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... opic=21223
Bob

Post by Bob »

At least Von Pein is consistent. Consistently full of shit.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Has there ever been another "magic bullet" in an assassination like this? I ask that because there seem to be many firsts and impossible theories in the JFK assassination.
Bob

Post by Bob »

That's an excellent question, Tom. The reason that they had to use this ridiculous theory was because they painted themselves in a corner when they said only three shots were fired by their patsy...LHO. Once they realized that one shot missed and hit the curb which allowed a chip of concrete to fly up and hit James Tague in the face, they had to say all the wounds to JFK and Governor Connolly came via two shots. One was the fatal head shot. So that meant that the other seven wounds caused to JFK and Connolly had to be caused by one shot. Impossible, right? Not if you are Arlen Specter with help from Jerry Ford. There is a somewhat similar situation in the RFK assassination. There were a number of witnesses in the pantry when Sirhan started firing his gun towards RFK. None of the witnesses saw Sirhan get any closer than three-to-six feet away from RFK. Coroner Thomas Noguchi said that the fatal shot that killed Bobby was from point-blank range (like an inch away or less).But all of this doesn't matter when the government wants this kept under the carpet, while the spineless MSM continues to use disinformation and propaganda to aid the cause of the conspirators in both cases, laying the blame at the feet of the "patsies".
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Article today on new camera that could solve this theory once and for all: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/worlds-fastest ... ry-1477895
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Respectfully but again - To quote Mr X (Prouty) it really doesn't matter who shot from where or any other minute detail as to how JFK's assassination happened. What matters is why was JFK killed, who had the power to cover it up, & who benefited. The NWO as Bush Sr. told us about.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

It DOES matter!