THE FIRST ANNUAL JIMMY FILES CONFERENCE AND SYMPOSIUM:

JFK Assassination
Tommy Wilkens

Re: THE FIRST ANNUAL JIMMY FILES CONFERENCE AND SYMPOSIUM:

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

So very well stated JDB4JFK......I totally agree with you concerning George Bush Sr...And when the clang of the prison door slams shut and the first question that he is asked is to come clean and tell the real truth on his friendship with George de Mohrenschildt...And was it himself that ordered the electric shock treatments administered to George de Mohrenschildt in hopes of altering his memory of the real facts of the plot that killed John Kennedy that de Mohrenschildt had been exposed to.In his own words George believed that is just what had been done to him .. In the cell right beside him should be Michael & Ruth Paine in separate cells of course,no head jobs or box lunches at the Y in this jail !!
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Amen Tommy! I did leave out a whole lot of other names, but the Paine's would definitely be on there for sure!!! How about all the MSM as well! Tom Brokaw, Dan Rather, Walter Cronkite, Peter Jennings, etc!You know the one woman who knows a lot more than she's telling us is Marina Oswald, but she was threaten with her life, and her kids life!
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Good points all. To clarify my position, I just think that it would be naive to think there is any "hard" evidence in existence anywhere that would prove the guilt of suspected conspirators who may be alive so why waste time attacking those windmills? Some in the assassination research community seem more interested in bringing down Poppy or the legacy of LBJ (or whomever you think was the mastermind) rather than finding out more of the plot and how to keep it from happening again. The names are all different now but the danger is still there. We must find out HOW the motor worked and not spend our time trying to figure out WHO turned the ignition key. Poppy is almost as dead as LBJ. Nobody fears him anymore. He doesn't care what we think. He knows he will never be charged with anything. However, he has no power or influence any longer. He is irrelevant. He can't organize anything anymore. There are new players. The more underlings who speak up, the more likely it is we will discover who was at the top of the plot, but even then, probably not. This is a good discussion. Iron sharpening iron.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Your right on the money JDB4JFK...Marina Oswald knows way way more than she has ever opened up to .Here is some research we came across in The Netherlands while studying hand written letters from George de Mohrenschildt concerning Marina Oswald .Our de Mohrenschildt files are extensive and were spirited out of The Netherlands first by train into Belgium and then by private car into France and then back to the United States. A letter from de Mohrenschildt dated May 5,1970 he told of a strange chance meeting with Marina Oswald .Old George told of a party that he and Jeanne had attended in Dallas and out of the blue there was Marina Oswald. We photo copied the letter and here is some of it ."We had a strange occurrence at a local party several weeks ago. We ran into Marina Oswald. She refused to speak to us in Russian. Shes a 100% American housewife now. It was easy to see she knows were the butter from her bread comes from. She told us she had not contacted us because she feared we were mad at her. I've always thought someone should look into her and her back ground much more closely. She treated Lee with such hatred and such meanness".What about that ?? All along we have been told how horrible Lee Oswald treated Marina...Abusive husband....This came from people who were very close to the Oswald's.There is more some of the white Russian community in Dallas thought possible Marina was some sort of a "Super Agent" slipped in to the US. Played her role out lived well off still to today !! Something to think about !!
Slav

Post by Slav »

Thank god for the Internet and Bush was trying to stop it, without the Internet we would be in the dark, really good idea to give ammunity to those who participated to get more details about what happened, I still think Bush , LBJ , Ford and Nixon should all be charged with treason. How can the murders of JFK rfk mlk and John Lennon ever been allowed to happen.It's mind boggling and the finally exposed fake news, they have no credibility anymore and they all should be charged with treason.Just imagine how many innocent people lost there lives trying to expose the truth.It's really hard to understand this could of been allowed to happen .
Slav

Post by Slav »

All who took place or know of should be exempt from prosecution to have the top guys all charged and disgrace in the history books and closed down all the library in there dedication and any other name sake. I wonder if Files was involved in RFK MLK and many others, he was involved in Hoffa.
Barry Cheney

Post by Barry Cheney »

To this very day there are not too many people willing to tell their story. Judith vary baker is testimony to that......all those years in fear of her life.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Barry the thing that hurts Judith Vary Baker's credibility is her constant pleading for money donations. It just cast doubt on her honesty it seems. Just this past week on her Facebook page she pleaded with individuals on her Facebook friends list to donate to her at least $50 each to pay for her new glasses.She needed over $500 to pay for her glasses.I didn't follow up real closely but I think she posted she had gotten the money needed.For myself I think her story sounds and seems believable and I am inclined to believe her story .But when your constantly begging for money from people to help pay your bills kind of crosses the line and leaves one with the thoughts that maybe in fact this is all a money grab deal and just keep telling your story until you've soaked every dime you could out of your be leavers.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.01.2017Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:First, and Foremost, Thank you to everybody for the over 350 World Wide who called leaving Voice Mails, and/or sent me Emails in Support of James Earl Sutton- Files, myself, Pamela Ray, and our Advisory Board.Some people, positions, and situations change, develop, and improve over time for those who maintain sincerity. Certainly many struggles have been overcome.Those who Thanked J for attempting to share The Truth is Greatly Acknowledged, and Appreciated.09.27.2006 - I originally Posted the JFK FORUM ANNUAL MEETING Headline, and Supporting Material as a Sincere Attention Getter, and Suggestion with the Greatest Respect to ALL JFKMS FORUM MODERATORS AND MEMBERS.For over a decade, only Bob Fox, Phil Dragoo, and Ken Murray have Offered and Provided Unconditional Assistance and Support, sometimes on a daily basis.03.21.2017 - I originally Posted THE FIRST ANNUAL JIMMY FILES CONFERENCE AND SYMPOSIUM Headline, and Supporting Material as a Sincere Update.MOVING ON:11.30.2017 - I originally Posted FLOW CHART FOR CAUSES AND REASONS FOR JFK's REMOVAL Headline, and Supporting Material.Yet again, I have Sincerely Sought In Yet Another Direction To Gain Assistance, Feedback, and Support, UNCONDITIONALLY.PLEASE NOTE MY EFFORTS AND PATTERNS OVER THE PAST DECADE HERE ON THE JFKMS FORUM, EVEN IF YOU MAY DISAGREE WITH HOW WE ARE NOW PROCEEDING. PLEASE DO NOT IMPLY, INSINUATE, OR STATE THAT WE NEVER EXTENDED THE OLIVE BRANCH, REPEATEDLY. YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER. YOU CAN NOT MAKE HIM DRINK. Thank you. (12.01.2017, BB.)As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.10.2018:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.21.2017 - I originally Posted this Informative Headline.Sincere Appreciation and Thanks for all Academic Contributions, Follow-Up, and Input from all attendees, contributors,researchers, speakers, students, and writers who have submitted tremendous amounts of JFK and Related Subject Matter'sWork Product.We have diligently been working with our own Advisory Board to review and weigh the the values of a large variety of Academic Contributions.SPECIAL NOTE: Appreciation and Thanks for years of consistent assistance and input from Messrs. Bob Fox, Phil Dragoo,and Ken Murray.Bob and Phil your conference calls with J and B are also very much appreciated.Those who have Academic Contributions that they would like considered, please contact myself, Bob Fox, Phil Dragoo,or Ken Murray by JFK Murder Solved Forum Private Email. J and B are often in daily or weekly contact with these threefriends.If further consideration and follow-up is warranted, we may exchange Emails and communicate directly.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.