NEW WORLD ORDER....

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

NEW WORLD ORDER....

Post by Pennyworth »

WHETHER MY FELLOW READERS GO FOR THIS SPECULATION OR NOT HERE IS AN ARTICLE THAT DOES SPARK CONTROVERSIAL INTEREST and DEBATE.....--------------------------------------------------------------------------------SIGHTINGS--------------------------------------------------------------------------------John Lennon Said Turned Into New World Order PatsyIMAGINE THERE'S NO LENNONBy Barry Chamish12-4-99 Yoko Ono arrived in Israel last week and initiated the most publicized cultural event in years. She opened her "art" exhibit in an obscure Arab town called Um Al Fahd, whose only only claim to fame is a roadside cafe with decent grilled lamb, as a statement for peace and the following week moved her treasures to the Israel Museum in Jerusalem, which responded by footing the bill for full page ads advertising the honor of her presence. Since Ono is hardly in demand anywhere, one may legitimately ask what she is doing in Israel spreading her vision of world harmony. To do so, it might be a good idea to examine a few alternative views of who she is in the first place. An important place to start might be a book written by a London attorney, Fenton Bressler, called Who Killed John Lennon. Bressler makes a strong argument that Lennon's murderer was one of a long line of programmed killers. Like Oswald, Sirhan, Amir, Sarah Jane Moore, Squeaky Fromme, Hinckley, et al, Mark David Chapman was a rather confused young person who was isolated for a time from his regular circumstances. In his case, he spent the summer of 1975 in Beirut, Lebanon, just when the civil war broke out, as a youth trainer for the YMCA. Bresler notes that the YMCA is one of those international organizations the CIA utilizes to plant agents worldwide and his conclusion is that the CIA knocked off Lennon because he was planning a comeback that threatened its militaristic philosophy. More likely, Chapman was a New World Order patsy programmed to eliminate a similar stooge for very different reasons. After Chapman's Beirut sojourn, he felt impelled to fly to Hawaii where he courted and married a Japanese woman whose similarity to Ono was more than uncanny. Just before shooting Lennon, the penniless Chapman found the funds to crisscross continental America. He arrived in New York in 1980 carrying his precious copy of J.D. Salinger's classic book, The Catcher In The Rye. After shooting Lennon, Chapman waited patiently for the police to arrive and they found him reading Salinger with great intensity. Under questioning, Chapman didn't actually remember the moment of the shooting but said he had no strong feelings towards Lennon one way or another. In fact, he never even bought a Lennon album. He murdered him, he insisted, to prove that HE was the real Catcher In The Rye. Now there's a rational motive, if you happen to be psychologically programmed to kill. Sarah Jane Moore thought she was a character in the Donna Reed Show, a mild tv sitcom of the 1960s, while Squeaky Fromme claimed to be a Clairol Girl, from a TV commercial of the same era. Meanwhile, a few months later, the new president, Ronald Reagan was shot by a patsy named Hinckley who claimed he saw the film Taxi Driver and wanted to murder the president to impress its star, Jody Foster. One could legitimately surmise that Lennon's murder was just a dry run to test whether the public would buy the Foster motive after the real target, Reagan, was murdered, to be replaced by the NWO star George Bush. Reagan's intended demise was a repeat of the two attempts on Ford by Moore and Fromme, whose goal was to get the New World Order superstar Nelson Rockefeller into the White House. Yoko Ono, a product of a prominent Japanese military and financial powerhouse family, was planted in the Beatles to break them up. In this, her ever obnoxious presence did the trick. Her next stage was to turn everbody's choice as the most intellectual Beatle, into a NWO ass. It wasn't long before she had Lennon posing naked on his most embarassing album, sitting in a burlap sack during a bed-in for peace and sending acorns to world leaders for motives less than clear then and downright ridiculous now. And the more Lennon became a clown, the more his programmed obsession with Ono increased. Why would Lennon be such an easy target for mind manipulation? Albert Goldman, in his biography of Lennon, maintains that he was a violent, unstable personality who beat band member Stu Sutcliffe so badly that he died of a blood clot in the brain shortly after. He insists that Lennon had a homosexual relationship with manager Brian Epstein and had a personal hand in his unexplainable "suicide," a claim that Paul McCartney unconvincingly dismissed in a recent BBC documentary. However Ono did it, Lennon began writing songs that fit the NWO agenda like a glove. In his first solo album, the most memorable song, called God, attempts to destroy religion as thoroughly as possible. The song begins with the line, "God is a concept by which we measure our pain," a patently false observation. As any religious person will explain, God is a concept by which we measure our joy. The song then lists Gods from Jesus to Elvis which Lennon rejects, in favor of, "I just believe in me, Yoko and me." After this, Lennon recorded a series of meaningless radical anthems like Give Peace A Chance and Woman Is The Nigger Of The World, a song which one can argue whether it is more insulting to women or blacks. But the ultimate disgrace was a ditty called Imagine, which attempts to brainwash and inculcate his listeners in the full NWO agenda. Imagine paints a world with no heaven or hell, that is with no morality, with no countries, possessions or religions. It is a thoroughly dreadful vision of a robotic state without devotion to any higher good; just what the NWO ordered. During this period, Paul McCartney attacked Lennon's behaviour and his irrational attachment to Ono. Lennon went on a vengeful rampage, posing for a photo of him holding a pig's ears, a mockery of McCartney's Ram album cover and attacked McCartney viciously in a song called How Do You Sleep. But the ultimate revenge was rumored to have been Ono's. Just prior to McCartney's performance in Japan, he was busted at Tokyo Airport when the police found a small amount of grass in his equipment. McCartney was jailed and in ways he refuses to divulge, the cops forced him to sing Yesterday for them. The humiliation of McCartney was complete and Lennon's vendetta against him stopped. That freed Lennon to ruin his career with the close cooperation of his Dragon Lady. He now released albums and appeared on stage with her cacaphonious contribution sabotaging his musical integrity. That was the state of affairs in 1979, when Lennon returned to the studios to record his final album. Once he was dead, the mediocre cuts became hits and even Ono had a number one bestseller. The exact motive for Lennon's death remains unclear but there is no doubt that his killer was mind-controlled and fulfilled a covert operation in the exact mode of most political assassinations since the 1960s. And now Yoko Ono is doing her unique thing in Israel, and whatever the real reasons she is here, there is evil in her motives. That's her way of doing things. SIGHTINGS HOMEPAGE
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

We recently saw the computer animated movie BARNYARD. We thought it was delightful and showed some strongly sent statements signifing some special social situations . In one scene Otis spouted out "New World Order.' Some critics tagged the movie as an adult movie for kids. Most reviewers didn't get the message or maybe were paid to blast it...and a lot of the reviewers had a lot to be desired in the way of their reviewing...
Joost

Post by Joost »

That John Lennon story is totally crap.

Lennon was an advocate for peace. Rember the billboards all over the world saying War is over if you want it? Just listen to what he said in interviews. And to say that Imagine is a message from the NWO....Yoko Ono being planted to break up the Beatles?

This kind of crap really turns sensible people away from these kind of forums, or even show an interest in the real important questions (like who killed JFK for example).
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Joost wrote:That John Lennon story is totally crap. Lennon was an advocate for peace. Rember the billboards all over the world saying War is over if you want it? Just listen to what he said in interviews. And to say that Imagine is a message from the NWO....Yoko Ono being planted to break up the Beatles? This kind of crap really turns sensible people away from these kind of forums, or even show an interest in the real important questions (like who killed JFK for example).

Yes, I was ready to post again, saying here that I don't buy the part that Yoko Ono was involved in or connected to John Lennon's murder in any way..These two appeared to be very much to be in love , and Yoko DID voice that after John's murder, that it was unbearable for her to get through the day...
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Joost wrote:That John Lennon story is totally crap. This kind of crap really turns sensible people away from these kind of forums, or even show an interest in the real important questions (like who killed JFK for example).

Oh I believe we solved this humongous who done it? with the help of the super information hi-way and by the way its the best ...evidence points to Nelson Rockefeller as the Order man and theinfamous Binion Crime family of Dallas/Las Vegas as the mediators and James Files/Sutton, Charles Harrelson as the patsys hitman muscle end of the equation.......
Joost

Post by Joost »

Hi Paul,

Maybe it's solved, opinion is still divided. Maybe some pictures/footage of Files/Harrelson shooting would help...
Bob

Post by Bob »

John Lennon was NOT a patsy. Talk about disinformation!!! I will let a previous post of mine speak the words...

John Lennon was still a force in both political and music circles in 1980. No one was more anti-war than Lennon. The new Reagan/Bu$h administration was going to return the U.S. foreign policy to one of aggressiveness with the implementation of the Star Wars defense system, aiding folks like Saddam and Osama, the Iran/Contra affair, etc. Lennon would have been a threat to that type of behavior. Who spoke out earlier and louder than Lennon about Vietnam? No one. Others joined him, like Jim Morrison etc., but he was the leader of the opposition to the war in Vietnam in the entertainment industry. Lennon had also just hit the top of the music charts again in 1980 with his album Double Fantasy. There were strong rumors that the Beatles were going to get back and do some studio work together again. That reunion would have electrified the music world. Also, look at his contemporaries that are STILL playing today. The Stones, Neil Young, Eric Clapton, etc. Men in their 60's still rocking like it's 1968 to full houses. Neil Young is also still very political. His Rocking in the Free World is a classic that is still very relevant today with the second Bu$h administration. Bottom line, Lennon was definitely still a threat to those in power. After all, he was the man who wrote this...

You Say You Want a Revolution
Well, You Know
We all Want to Change the World
You Tell me that its Evolution
Well, You Know
But When you Talk About Destruction
Don’t You Know that you Can Count Me Out
You Know Its Going To Be All Right
All Right All Right
You Say You’ve Got a Real Solution
Well You Know
We’d All Love to See the Plan
You Ask Me For a Contribution
Well You Know
We’re All doing What We Can
But If you Want Money From People With Minds That Hate
All I Can Tell You is Brother You’ll Have To Wait
You Know Its Going To Be All Right
All Right All Right
You Say You’ll Change the Constitution
Well You Know
We All Want to Change the Land
You Tell Me it’s the Institution
Well You Know
You Better Free Your Mind Instead
But If You Go Carrying Pictures of Chairman Mao
You Ain’t Going To Make it With Anyone Anyhow
You Know Its Going To be All Right
All Right All Right All Right All Right

Neil Young continues the message of John Lennon with his epic Living With War . By the way, after 9/11, Neil Young performed Imagine by Lennon as opposed to one of his own great songs in a charity event in honor of those who died on that horrifying September day. A day that was set in motion by Bu$h and his treasonous legion.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Bob:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Bob,

Of course I totally agree with you. You may recall my post, and our discussion before my first of many surgeries, about the time during the Viet Nam War, Kent State, and the unexplained deaths of rock stars, all attributed to drugs and/or liquor. Jim Morrison, Jimmy Hendrix, Janis Joplin, and many, many others. J. Edgar Hoover was investigating them all, along with the CIA in efforts to combat the Anti-War Movement, for that other war that we did not want, where 58,000 men and women were killed, and over 500,000 mentally and physically destroyed.

Anybody realize that over 15,000 Americans have now been killed in Iraq, and the related wars there ??? Remember the government only posts the killed soldiers, if you even believe them. Private Security, CIA, mercenaries, and others are not listed. Yet 2 years ago a very smart reporter got the U.S. Department of Labor statistics on benefits paid to those killed. 2 years ago it was over 5,000.

Who wants war ?

Look at who benefits today, and during Viet Nam. Also, look at who is still alive, starting with George H.W. Bush.

Bob, you raised some very valid points in my book. Thank You.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Excellent points Bruce. As I have said MANY times, the Bu$hes are all about money and power. Their modus operandi is war profiteering at the price of treason. Four generations of Bu$hes have done this. They don't care how many people are put in the ground. Military or civilian. They are the exact opposite of the way their handlers portray them. Case in point, George "Dumbya" Bu$h. What a freaking phony. The former cheerleader is a phony tough guy. He is a phony man of God. He is a phony man of the people. He is a phony non-drinker. He is a phony cowboy. More importantly, and tragically, he is a phony President. The absolute WORST "leader" this country has ever had to suffer through. One day, the Bu$hes and their like will be exposed. That day can not come soon enough.