Walking The Razor's Edge ** The Dutchman and The Baron

JFK Assassination
Tommy Wilkens

Walking The Razor's Edge ** The Dutchman and The Baron

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

The long wait to finally complete our book has almost arrived.The full finished manuscript was sent off today to our editor for professional editing.We hope to have it to the printer by the mid part of September.It was a long project well into 6 years and 3 trips to The Netherlands to do hands on research.I would like to express my appreciation to a group of the members here who contributed there knowledge to me over the last several years concerning the assassination of President Kennedy.I have mentioned this group by individual names in the book with pride.I hope I can count on many Forum members here to support our project by ordering the finished book. I thank each of you and hope you will enjoy the book.
JDB4JFK

Re: Walking The Razor's Edge ** The Dutchman and The Baron

Post by JDB4JFK »

Congratulations Tommy I hope its a big hit for you. Did you mention LHO'S other child in the book?
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Thank you JDB4JFK. We hope it is also.We have put an enormous amount of time and money into this project and were hoping for a good success.Were hoping that we get a good response from the European market and mainly from The Netherlands Oltmans home .To answer your question ..Absolutely not .When we located this individual when we went down to New Orleans to dig into the Garrison Investigation we got lucky and located an individual who named this person and we went from there to contact him. It took us a long period to establish a trust and friendship.I gave him my word as a gentleman to never reveal him publicly by name.And I never will.I will say here he is from the New Orleans area.His birth Mother was from New Orleans and his natural Father was also. He now lives in the Dallas Fort Worth area.Very successful .He knows who his Natural Father was.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Great Job Tommy can’t wait to order one and read it , I’m sure it will be a hit.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Thanks Slav..I appreciate that and we really hope you will like it and the people who take the time to read our work will like it and come away with a better ideal who George de Mohrenschildt really was.Sorry it took so long to reply to your posting.I have had trouble logging in here for some reason.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Very interested Tommy.....very....Can you reveal your publisher? When will preorders be available. Will you come on other Fb forums to talk about this?
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

IMG_6665.JPG (32.63 KiB) Viewed 3152 times

Slav

Post by Slav »

I’m exited , should get a few boxes of books and head to Dallas for the anniversary, Tommy I’m sure you will sell good. I wish more people will write book there is a lot of knowledge here on the Forum.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Thanks Tommy.....There is a thread on your book on the FB forum..........https://www.facebook.com/groups/595115927178835/ please join in....
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Tommy....some fuss about the ID of the 3 woman in pizzo No 453B....I cannot upload the photo.too big..Its the time the Rafael Cruz was claimed to be in the photo. Have you any information on these three witnesses.....................The woman with their back and to the right side are Victoria and Murguerita Realplay-Plaza...........The woman facing with the handbag Clemencia Almedia? Thank you