Finally mainstream press: The New York Times on Luis Posada

JFK Assassination
Locked
dankbaar
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Finally mainstream press: The New York Times on Luis Posada

Post by dankbaar »

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/08/world ... ei=5087%0A

The Washington Post on Luis Posada:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 00937.html

My analysis: the newly released documents are fakes to get Posada off the hook and not implicate him in the 1976 Cuban airline bombing, so he can be released easier.

Here's the man who said Posada and Bosch were on Dealey Plaza 11/22/1963 :

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/holtonoswald.wmv
Jeffrey Worcester
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Files Stories?

Post by Jeffrey Worcester »

Any chance on getting this Marc Lacey to bite on any James Files storylines?? Probably not, huh? Oh well, it's something right!?
dankbaar
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by dankbaar »

No, they won't touch Files, but I sent him some more info on Posada.

I don't hold my breath though