Shooters?!

JFK Assassination
Jeffrey Worcester

Shooters?!

Post by Jeffrey Worcester »

3 teams def sounds plausible, Wim. But any takes on who makes up the 6? Obviously we have Jimmy at the fence and Charles Nicoletti [Dal-Tex building] down low. According to an interview with Bill Bonnano, Johnny Roselli told him that he fired a shot from the storm-drain. Do you believe this at all, or do you think that Roselli was with Nicoletti? Either way, that is 3 out of 6'ish, so we are still left with like 3 more. We know of a lot of familiar faces in Dealey Plaza that day, but which of them were the triggermen? Braden, Bosch, Posada, Tippit; Any of them?? Are we any closer to pin-pointing the men behind the guns?
Mark Johansson

Re: Shooters?!

Post by Mark Johansson »

Jeffrey Worcester wrote:3 teams def sounds plausible, Wim. But any takes on who makes up the 6? Obviously we have Jimmy at the fence and Charles Nicoletti [Dal-Tex building] down low. According to an interview with Bill Bonnano, Johnny Roselli told him that he fired a shot from the storm-drain. Do you believe this at all, or do you think that Roselli was with Nicoletti? Either way, that is 3 out of 6'ish, so we are still left with like 3 more. We know of a lot of familiar faces in Dealey Plaza that day, but which of them were the triggermen? Braden, Bosch, Posada, Tippit; Any of them?? Are we any closer to pin-pointing the men behind the guns?

I do not think Bosh was shooter, more as a spotter, for the reason that Bosh was more familiar with bombs and grenades. I’m almost certain that he was the dark complected man, which waved when Kennedy passed the Stemmons freeway sign.

Posada on the other hand, was a sniper, whom was familiar with rifles.

I think Marshal Caifano was one of the shooters, and he was probably located somewhere between the grassy knoll and the Texas schoolbook depository, in a truck or a van.

This is just my opinion, and I could be dead wrong.

Johansson
Paul

Post by Paul »

Jeffrey Worcester wrote:According to an interview with Bill Bonnano, Johnny Roselli told him that he fired a shot from the storm-drain.

Hi Jeffrey,

Welcome to the forum, but:
A shot from a storm-drain is totally BS!!!

Gr. Paul.
Jeffrey Worcester

You're right, I'm sure!

Post by Jeffrey Worcester »

I hear ya.... I didn't say it was probable.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

During a live, personal interview a few week ago, Jimmy Filesfriend advised me that Jimmy laughs his head off when thissubject matter is discussed.1. They had to be the worst group of alleged shooters andspotters ever assembled if all of these shots were fired byall of these people.2. Where did all of these bullets hit ?3. None of these people have ever been to or studied theterrain of Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas. JFK could have been hit with a sling shot if you wanted to that day.How many shooters do you think there were ?How many shots do you think were fired ?Where did the bullets go ?