A little word of thanks!

JFK Assassination
Joe Balliro

A little word of thanks!

Post by Joe Balliro »

Dear Mr. Dankbaar,

My family and I fully support what you are doing! Thank you for putting this wealth of information together and may God bless you and your family!

It's so easy to get caught up with work, school, sports, projects, etc., and forget to show a word of gratitude!

-Joe
myra

I hate to be a ditto-head...

Post by myra »

But ditto! Thank you Wim.

I can't think of a more worthwhile endeavor than reporting the truth about President Kennedy's murder.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Thanks Joe and Myra,

This keeps me going
Bruce Patrick Brychek

A LITTLE WORD OF THANKS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.27.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.21.2006 - Joe Balliro Posted this Sincere Headline.Fast Forward Nine (9) years. Wim Dankbaar, Moderators Bob Fox, Joe Hall, Ken Murray, and all theGreat Past and Present JFKMS Forum Members deserve a continued Vote Of Confidence, and a WordOf Thanks. My Opinion.Wim Dankbaar you have stayed The Long, Hard, Persistent Course, and your JFKMS Forum has onlygrown and improved consistently.I am much more interseted in The Forest than a Few Trees. We all differ in our approach. But ourCummulative Knowledge and Synergy here is phenominal.As long as the JFKMS Forum is Free Spirited, Open, and Respectfull it will only improve. With thatDedication and Spirit we, and The Truth will Never Be Defeated.If and when we disagree, let's keep it academic to the best of our abilities. My Opinion.I think that today it is the Very Best JFK Forum, and certainly much better than Space Books. MyOpinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
dankbaar

Re: A little word of thanks!

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce, Jimmy needs to get free, so you and he can tell all!Wim