Presidents ; Past to Present

JFK Assassination
Chad Duncan

Re: Presidents ; Past to Present

Post by Chad Duncan »

What many dont know is the day of the assassination there were charges being brought against LBJ for his indiscretions and he was all but going to jail. Until the tragedy turned into a miracle for him! I need to find my reference for that little tidbit. Why they wouldnt go ahead and prosecute him is somthing I have never understood. Isnt guilty as hell covered for all americans?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Your right Chad. Impeachment charges were being discussed:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meCnZOZqNk0
Christian Hansen

Re:

Post by Christian Hansen »

frits arends wrote:Bob ; According to the avarage opinion in the US and i agree tooare these THREE the most worse presidents who causted the most damage in combination with a lot of lies.1 Whitout a doubt LYNDEN JOHNSON 2 Richard Nixon 3 Bush jr NOTE No president ever got in an equeL horroble situation like the almost fresh president Bush,only Rooseveld perhaps PEARL HARBOUR, but that was ann open act of war,far less complicated then 9/11what about Andrew Johnson (Lincolns WP when he was assasinated) i think that Andrew Jackson should be lower that Nixon
Christian Hansen

Post by Christian Hansen »

I think that Nixon is one of the best presidents ever he signed a strategid arms reduction with the Sovjet Union and he opened China but unfortunadly he ended the Vietnam war too late and he became "traped" by Watergate and that destyroyed his careerI think that Jimmy Carter was a worse president that Nixon