Concept article by Alan Eaglesham

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

I don't want to take this thread off course because I totally agree with Wim's assertions, but here is more on Remington and Samuel Bu$h...

Samuel Bush was in his era to Remington Arms what Dick Cheney is to Halliburton in ours. Son of an Episcopal minister, he switched to a darker religion. Sam started out as low-management for railroads, where he made the connections needed to move over to Buckeye Steel Castings Company. Buckeye harbored railroad strike-breaker sentiment from the president on down. It's founder was member of the "Cleveland Gatling Gun Battery", called a military and social organization, set up in 1878, the year after nationwide railroad strikes. This guns and railroad connection returns for World War I, when Buckeye Steel produced gun barrels and shell casings, and Sam Bush was moved by his patrons into the position of chief of the Ordnance, Small Arms and Ammunition Section of the War Industries Board. Bush took national responsibility for government assistance to and relations with Remington and other weapons companies. This was during the time that Buckeye Steel was casting gun barrels and Bush was president of Buckeye. Preacher's son Bush looks innocent until you are informed that his patron, Percy Rockefeller took control of Remington Arms in 1914. Frank Rockefeller was president of Buckeye Steel for three years from 1905-1908, followed by Sam Bush from 1908-1927, throughout the WWI years and the gunbarrel sales era of Buckeye. In 1915 a new Remington plant was constructed, operational by 1916 for the first world war, just in time to get a million rifle order from Russia. 67% of all the ammunition used in WWI by the US, Britain and Russia was sold by "Merchants of Death" Remington. Somebody got a no-bid contract on gun barrels for their company. Pumping up nations war aspirations is good business for some, and the Bush family has been engaged in it for four generations.

Hmmm...Bu$h and Rockefeller? Didn't those families have something to do with 11/22/1963? Don't those families still have ENORMOUS power today?
Jim Thompson

Is Vernon Behind All This?

Post by Jim Thompson »

dankbaar wrote:But the casings found by Rademacher, according to Eaglesham's article as posted here by Wim, were manufactured after 1970 according to Remington. Therefore, of the two Rademacher casings neither could have been the one casing Jimmy bit & left on the fence. *************Jim, "according to Eaglesham's article" you say. Very important observation. The casing was manufactured before 11/22/1963. Once I post the pictures, you may all set out to approach anyone, from Remington to cartridge collectors, to gun experts, and sooner or later it will be proven that I am right and Eaglesham is wrong. After that, Eaglesham will throw up something else. He's programmed as a Terminator. Wim

Wim, right, but after all you yourself did post Eaglesham's article here on the forum. The article is somewhat obscure because the photos & fugues in the article are not seen. If Englesham's article is a red herring, fine & good; but until Englesham is refuted, then there's this 800 pound gorilla problem here on the forum.

That's why the casing photos need to be posted; so the process of refutation of Eaglesham can begin. No?

If memory serves, didn't Vernon back in 2003 (?) belatedly try to claim that Jimmy's story was a hoax (which it is not!)? How does this alledged casing hoax figure in with Vernon's ultimate turning against Jimmy?
uwe leybold

Post by uwe leybold »

Jim,

the 800 pound gorilla has a twin called "Files military ID and other army related claims",
just in case anyone forgot about that.

Maybe Mr. Brycheck is willing to put that on top of his large list too.

The headstamp article, including the pictures can now be read
also on Allan Eagleshams website:

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Headstamp
Jim Thompson

Pup & Bull Story

Post by Jim Thompson »

uwe leybold wrote:Jim,the 800 pound gorilla has a twin called "Files military ID and other army related claims",just in case anyone forgot about that.Maybe Mr. Brycheck is willing to put that on top of his large list too.The headstamp article, including the pictures can now be read also on Allan Eagleshams website:http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Headstamp

Uwe,

The Military ID must be bogus because Jimmy's name was Sutton until 1963. So, the "Files military ID and other army related claims" issue is a non-issue, or, in terms of fauna, a one ounce marmoset pup.

However, this link of yours = a 7 ton bull elephant.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/headstamps1963.jpg

These are headstamps from the 1960's

There were many more companies making ammo for Remington.

More later.

Wim
uwe leybold

Post by uwe leybold »

Wim,

I may not be the most logical thinking person on this planet, but by showing us the picture you just did, aren't you shooting yourself in the foot somehow ?

Because on the one hand you have written on your website:

"The .222 casing was manufactured before 1971, as could be determined by the headstamp."

But in the picture posted by you we can see both long and short dashes between the R and P, so there obviously is no differentiation possible based on the dash size between the casings from the 70/71 year to those manufactured already in the 60's, according to your argumentation.

So I must ask you, if no differentiation is possible via the dash size, what makes you so sure that your .222 dented casing was manufactured before the jfk assassination.

Is there something else that makes the decade or year of manufacture clear in those headstamps, and have you documentation for that difference.

Btw. please make sure to show also a picture of a Remington Peters .222 casing manufactured before the assassination that has the same dash size as those found by rademacher, just to make that point clearer, I may
be wrong, but I didn't see one in your picture.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Well, as I said , this was based on research of Bob Vernon. He may have been wrong, as with other things. No , I am not shooting myself in the foot at all, as much as you would like to think so.

Eaglesham (and of course a jubilating Gary Mack and Dave Perry) wants to allege that the headstamps on the two casings show that they cannot have been manufactured in the 1960's. I am going to show them wrong, so this little article will explode in their faces.

Wim
uwe leybold

Post by uwe leybold »

Wim,

if the dash size doesn't make them different, there must be
something else, that's all I was trying to point out, in case
you didn't notice what your picture suggests.

I am not hopeing or wishing anything negative in your regard,
it's all about claims made and the absence of proof.

If there's one out who knows how you got "convinced" about a lot if things in the Files and that other case, it's probably me, at least I haven't changed my opinion about that in years and you know that.

Anyway, what explodes in what face isn't of interrest to me, if you can proof that the rademacher casings were made before the assassination, that would be at least one thing proven in the Files saga, and we can
then move on to other things, like his military past and/or his association with Nicoletti for example.

I have a problem with the bad investigation done, not with you personaly.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I like the challenge to prove Eaglesham wrong . And I am going to.

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... 9474898810

See the Dutch owner of the XP-100 in this clip. He has ammunition of the 1960's with exactly the same headstamp as the cartridges found in Dealey Plaza.

I will post the proof as soon as I have it.

Wim
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Below is an interesting fragment of an email from the man who was first contacted by Eaglesham.

Wim,
It can be proven that a cartridge was made prior to a particular date, based on the powder used, the style or weight of the bullet, or other characteristics, but that would require a willingness on the part of the company to provide production specifications and technical assistance. However, in Allan's case, the company has already proven to be uncooperative, and the information they did provide was not reliable.