My theory of how the assassination really happened

JFK Assassination
Giovanni

My theory of how the assassination really happened

Post by Giovanni »

z154, Shot #1 - hit the oak tree/street (Book Depository, southeast window)
z193, Shot #2 - hit JFK in the throat (Pergola)
z208, Shot #3 - hit the road sign (Grassy Knoll, badge man)
z228, Shot #4 - hit JFK in the back (Dal-Tex)
z236, Shot #5 - hit Connally in the back (Book Depository, southwest window)
?, Shot #6 - hit Elm Street curb (Overpass, south storm drain)
?, Shot #7 - hit Main Street curb/James Tague (Book Depository, southeast window)
z295, Shot #8 - hit the limo's floor (Records Building)
z312, Shot #9 - hit JFK in the back of the head. Bullet fragments cracked the windshield (Book Depository, southeast window)
z313, Shot #10 - hit JFK in the right temple (Grassy Knoll, James Files)
z316, Shot #11 - hit the grass (The Grassy Knoll, Badge Man)
z320, Shot #12 - hit the limo's windshield chrome (Dal-Tex)
z323, Shot #13 - hit Connally in the wrist/thigh (Book Depository, southwest window)

Robert Groden said 9-13 shots were fired. Thid theory makes sense to me.

# of snipers:

(2) Texas School Book Depository (6th floor)
(2) The Grassy Knoll (behind the fence)
(1) Dallas County Records Building (Rooftop)
(1) Dal-Tex Building (2nd floor)
(1) Overpass (south storm drain)
(1) The Pergola (in the bushes)
Giovanni

explaining each f*&king shot

Post by Giovanni »

Bullet #1 - THE STREET
In Groden's book "Killing of a president", on pages 20-21, he says that the first shot missed the limousine, hit the street, and was fired from the second floor of the Dal-tex building. Witnesses have said to the Warren Commission that the first shot missed and they saw sparks shooting up in the street after the limousine completed it's turn.
Well, I must disagree. If anyone was firing from the second floor of the Dal-Tex building, it would've been impossible for the shooter to miss because the shooter had a clear view of Kennedy at the time the limo turned.
I believe the first shot had to have come from the southeast window of the School Book Depository. The shooter missed because the oak tree suddenly blocked the shooter's view as the shot was fired. The bullet struck the tree and hit the street.

BULLET #2 & #3 - JFK'S THROAT/BACK WOUNDS
I'm still uncertain if it was an entry wound or an exit. Believe it may have been an exit wound because:
A - the material in JFK's tie is pushed outward
B - JFK's coat might have been bunched up at the time of the assassination (making people come to the conclusion that the back wound was to low and the throat wound was to high.
C - If the throat and back wounds came from sperate shots, why did none of the bullets exit?
The neck shot may have came from the Book Depository or the Dal-Tex building.

BULLET #4 - CONNALLY'S BACK/CHEST WOUNDS
Connally was hit at frame 236 in the Zapruder Film. The shot came from the southwest window of the School Book Depository. The bullet entered Connaly's back near the right arm pit, and exited his chest. The bullet fragmented.
"Killing of a president" (Pages 28-29)

BULLET #5 - NORTH CURB OF ELM STREET
In "Killing of a president", Groden says the shot might of came from the southwest window of the School Book Depository. But in "High Treason", his says the shot came from a storm drain on the south side of the triple overpass.
"Killing of a president" (pages 40-41)

BULLET #6 - MAIN STREET CURB/JAMES TAGUE
A bullet struck the curb on Main Street. Mr. Tague was cut on the cheek by a bullet fragment that flew from the curb during the shooting.
The shot had to have come from the southeast window of the School Book Depository or the Dal-Tex building.
(Killing of a president, page 41)

BULLET #7 - THE ALLEGED BULLET HOLE IN THE LIMO'S FLOOR
If a bullet struck the limousine's floor, the shot would have come from the rooftop of the Dallas County Records building. A rusted shell casing was dicovered on the roof in the '70s. I have not seen any pictures of this shell, or the hole in the limo's floor.

BULLET #8 - THE STEMMON'S FREEWAY ROAD SIGN
Jim Marrs said a shot hit the road sign at frame 208 in the Zapruder Film. And the shot is said to have come from the Grassy Knoll. Shortly after the assassination, the road sign was mysteriously removed.

BULLET #9 - THE LIMO'S WINDSHIELD CHROME
The shot came from the Dal-Tex building. Was believed to have been fired at around frame 323 in the Zapruder Film. The limo driver ducks at that time.
(Killing of a president, page 41)

BULLET #10 - THE MANHOLE COVER
A bullet was found in the grass and was pocketed by one of the Dallas cops. And the whole thing was photographed. The shot came from the Records building. If not, it was Badge Man's shot. The shot was fired at 316 in the Zapruder Film. It nearly missed Kennedy and hit the grass.
(Killing of a president, page 40-41)

BULLET #11 - CONNALLY'S WRIST/THIGH WOUNDS
According to Groden, Connally was struck twice. This time, Connally was hit at frame 320 in the Zapruder Film.

BULLET #12 - HEADSHOT #1
Kennedy was struck in the back of the head at frame 312 in the Zapruder Film. The shot was fired from the southeast window of the School Book Depository. The bullet entered the back of Kennedy's head and exited out the right side. Bullet fragments cracked the limousine's windshield.

"Killing of a president" - headshot #1 (page 40), the windshield (page 36, looks like a crack to me)

BULLET #13 - HEADSHOT #2
James Files fired this shot. Hit Kennedy in the temple and came out the back of his head.
Dealey Joe

Re: My theory of how the assassination really happened

Post by Dealey Joe »

...07.01.2007 - Mr. Giovanni Posted this interesting Headline.He Posted a variety of facts, points of information, and opinionsthat many today may not be aware.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings,research, studies, or thoughts, or writings on any aspect of theseco-mingled points of view, and subject matters ?Comments ?