CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?!?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.28.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Tom - My thanks for your above post under this Headline. This has, and will continue to help me with my readings, research, study, and writing, as this is opening many doors for me as has all of your facts, conversations, discussions, interviews, points of information, and theories. Thank you.I don't think that DOD, or even combined with DIA, per se has overall control. However, as a group, and certinaly some of its members have, do, and will continue to play a deciding role.Once again I am reminded of a previous Post of mine from years gone by. Forgive me if I repeat myself, but perhaps newer JFK Forum Members will benefit.In the movie MacArthur, featuring Gregory Peck, at the time MacArthur is in a heated diatribe between Eisenhower and Truman, he blurts out what I believe was a tell-tale line back then, and even more so today:"WHO ARE THESE TEMPORARY OCCUPANTS OF THE WHITE HOUSE THAT THINK THAT THEY RUN THIS COUNTRY ?"Speaks volumes to me.As always, I strongly recommned that you first read, research, and study material on a Subject Matter, thenformulate your own Opinons and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ChristophMessner

Re: CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?!?

Post by ChristophMessner »

The picture that leaders would or could run anything of major importance is outdated.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.23.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.20.2009 - I originally Posted this Probative Headline.As I am watching the whole controversy about The Rolling Stone interview of Army General Stanley McChrystal unfold, I thought that I would re-focus attention to my prior line of thinking.Simultaneously we are watching the bp Oil Tsunami.Who is in charge of this Whole Calamity we call the U.S. Government, and U.S. Military ? Certainly not"We the people…"Who is running this country "Certainly not Mr. Rhetoric.Fire McChrystal ? Keep McChrystal ? What changes tomorrow ?Get bp to agree to pay $ 20 billion into escrow. Pocket change. What changes tomorrow ?As always, I strongly recommend that your first read, research, and study about a Subject Matter, and thenformulate your own Opinons and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.23.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Mr. Rhetoric a/k/a President Barack Hussein Obama, met today with the National Security Team.Four Star Army General Stanley McChrystal has just "resigned," as the top U.S Commander and Strategist of the Afghan war.Mr. Rhetoric nominated Four Star General David Patraeus, the Head of the Military's Central Command and the architect of the surge focus into Iraq in 2007, to take over as the Commanding General in Afghanistan. All agree a Good Speech was made, simultaneous to more Sincere Brave American Soldiers being blown-up, but that was only a footnote to the news that you have to search for. No footnote to the soldiers and theirfamilies.Listening briefly to MSNBC it certainly sounds like NOW we will win this 9 + year War in Afghanistan.I STILL ARGUE THAT WE WILL LEAVE, WITH NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED, AND NO VICTORY ! REMEMBERTHAT I SAID THIS. My Opinion.An additional concern of mine is that Senator Joe Lieberman pronounced this as "...all good." Wow ! Certainly no need for me to worry now !I have often compared Viet Nam, Laos, and Cambodia of the 1950'S to the 1980'S, as the War Profiteers Game Plan for Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan in the 1980'S to 2010 and beyond. When we claim that we are leaving Iraq, we will bring in Blackwater/Xe and C.I.A. forces to replace American Uniformed Military Personnel. Then some current Iraq American Troops and All New American Troops will go to Afghanistan and Pakistan. Watch for this to happen. My Opinion.With this shuffle today in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan I am reminded of the Magicians 3 Shell Game with the Green Pea. Follow the Green Pea " We the people..." Today we are told to focus on Afghanistan. This is our crisis ! Watch here ! Anybody care to tell me what happened to Iraq and Pakistan ? Did we win those wars and I missed it ? Oh, I forgot, I misspoke as I forgot President George W. Bush pronounced that we won in Iraq years ago.Over the next ten (10) years watch Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Libya, Pakistan, Russia, and Syria.TERRORISM WILL NEVER END. IT WILL KEEP MORPHING FOR THE NEVER ENDING WAR ON EVIL.Oh, and by the way, what about the 4th Shell in the Green Pea Shell Game ? The bp Oil Tsunami ? MSNBC just reported that the Cap was just knocked off, and the Oil Tsunami Flow may have just doubled. We will also never hear the truth about this. And wait till Birth Defects are disclosed. The Ruling Powers will all seem so shocked. JUST AS WE WILL IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS OVER THE BIRTH DEFECTS AND CANCERS ALLSTEMMING FROM 09.11.2001 AND THE TWIN TOWERS.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material on a Subject Matter, thenformulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

09.10.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Messrs. John Snow and Ken Murray:10.20.2009 - I originally Posted this Probative Headline. Read and study this thread in conjunction with your thinking processes about UFO'S.In addition read, research, and study about Milton William Cooper, and the Complete Developmental Historyof Majestic Twelve.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material on a Subject Matter andthen formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Genertaion of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

09.16.2012Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:As the Uncontrolled and Secretive Powers of the C.I.A., D.I.A., D.O.D., and N.S.A. continue to increase, andthey evolve, we must continue to ask "Who is Behind the Curtain ?"I strongly recommend that the Serious JFK and Related Subject Matter Researcher read, research, and studyabout Milton William Cooper, and the Complete Developmental History of Majestic Twelve.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material about a Subject Matterand then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

08.03.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.20.2009 - I Posted this Probative Headline that may have been vague to many.This is a Subject Matter that I have analyzed, investigated, read about, researched, studied, and written about for decades. Many others also expressed strong interest. My very close friends Tom Jeffers, and LieutenantColonel Dan "Dangerous Dan" Marvin were my cohorts for many years.Much analytical and probative information, and a healthy discussion followed that is worth reading, or re-reading. My opinion.To those seriously interested in seeking to understand better the 50th Year Anniversary of the JFK Assassination, and the who, what, when, where, why, and how we arrived at this level of apathy, confusion, and dissatisfaction by so many Americans, a deep analysis of this discussion and material is essential. My Opinion.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material about a Subject Matter, andthen formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

03.09.2014Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.20.2009 - I first Posted this Probative Headline.Some discussion and information followed from some of the Very Best JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers, but I had hoped that the substance of the quantity and quality of Work Product would increase here much more deeply by now.This cumulative information is timeless in its importance, especially today. My Opinion.With confrontations and "wars" looming omnipresent in their circuitous manner, always "seemingly" out of control, who believes they really know what is really occurring today ? Russia is only the current "Focus of Attention."Can we really count on the Main Stream Media for anything ?Approximately six (6) Corporate Structures own All American News Media if I recall correctly. Mind Control,Operation Mockingbird, and Perception Management have all developed perfectly. My Opinion.Query: Banking, businesses, cartels, corporations, drug cartels, law enforcement agencies, etc., are Globally Controlled, and tightening their controls. Watch carefully the next 20 years how this will develop more.I assume that the The Main Stream Media is now more Globally Controlled than ever before, and increasing its grip. Who is controlling that along with Global Banking ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material about a Subject Matter, andthen formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

03.16.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.20.2009 I originally Posted this Probative Headline.A short discussion developed, but certainly not to the extent that I thought that it would by today.Fast Forward to today.In My Mind's Eye, this is as relevant, if not more relevant, to the many varied issues that we are all interested in here. Certainly the issues here are complex and mired.Certainly the issues go beyond JFK, MLK, RFK, 09.11.2001, etc.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material about a Subject Matter, andthen formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

01.10.2016Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.20.2009 - I originally Posted this Probative Headline.Fast Forward approximately six (6) years to today.80% of All Living Americans don't care about, know about, or understand the Deep and Far Reachings andRamifications of The JFK Removal of 11.22.1963. My Opinion.80% of All Living JFK and Related Subject Matter Researchers and Writers don't care about, know about, orunderstand the Deep and Far Reachings and Ramifications of The JFK Removal of 11.22.1963. My Opinion.We have Never Ending Wars in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Libya, Pakistan, Russia, Syria, etc.Terrorism is morphing. We have Al Quaeda, ISIS, Radical Islamists, etc. It's like the NFL Expanision. It wouldbe funny if it wasn't so pathetic.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material about a Subject Matter, andthen formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Resaerchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.