BOB ON BLACK OP RADIO

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: BOB ON BLACK OP RADIO

Post by Dealey Joe »

Here is something for Bob to let Vince watch next time he is on Black Ophttp://xoteria.com/CH68.html
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Here is something for Bob to let Vince watch next time he is on Black Ophttp://xoteria.com/CH68.htmlJoe, Bob would be watching that with Vince while the both of them chewing up on some butter popcorn.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Its so wonderful that we can come back and look at this later...a luxury we never had decades ago .which I will do ...I am in the middle of a major crisis today, family death, and other pressing problems...
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Sorry to hear that PPTake care
kenmurray

Jim Marrs/Jim DiEugenio on BOR April 22

Post by kenmurray »

Jim Marrs and Jim D. are scheduled for BOR thurs April 22 at 9pm est. Should be a good show.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

AAWWWWWWWWWW????
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:AAWWWWWWWWWW????Joe, my prediction will ring true once again. Get used to it.
Phil Dragoo

Powerful people

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Christoph, you write:Sorry, Phil, my American English is not so good, you speak about powerful people behind David von Pein, who pay Jerry Dealey and Larry Dunkel aka Gary Mack as well?I had just read in Doug Horne's Volume V of Inside the ARRB that a certain Dealey (for whom the infamous Plaza is named) was the editor of the Dallas Morning News who had personally insulted JFK the day before the assassination by accusing the president of "riding Caroline's (JFK's daughter) bicycle" when the people wanted "a leader on horseback".Then when Seamus posts Jim DiEugenio's article on Von Pein (the comrade of Larry Dunkel aka "Mack the Gary"), why, who do we see LOCKING the thread but forum administrator Dealey, the son of the above-referenced Caroline's-bicycle insult.So, I rhetorically ask, who is paying these (deleted) for their accessory after the fact?Oh, Philly, Philly, Philly--we must be conGENial with these fellows.To deny conspiracy-crossfire-coverup is to be complicit in the dark crime of the American Twentieth Century.And of course we all know these people pretend to be so reasonable.Radio Host Michael Medved told a caller last night that it was all settled by the great work of Gerald Posner and Vince Bugliosi.All settled. The final solution.No. Murder and the Vietnam War and all the murdered witnesses--not settled--there is NO statute of limitations on murder.And no honor in those who are accessories.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Mr. Seamus.If I read Phils post correct;y? You are complaining about locking the Hankey thread.IMHO that thread had turned into a shouting match going nowhere with jimD and Hankeymaking terribly long posts slamming each other.I will be the first in line to defend someone right to know or tell the truth.I agree with whomever locked that thread.I would have deleted it from the forumi was leading totally away from exposing the truth.That said for whatever it be worth, I have not the gifted vocabulary as you and Philand sometimes I just have to guess at what you are saying to each other.There are issues that the Hankey article that bears debate and discussion.people on this forum are very well adapted to carry on arguments on about any issue.I urge you to start new threads about those issues individually.that is not banned or locked?Anyone who wants can still read that Thread and start a new one about something of interest?Friendly? discussion is very effective and desired, that is how we learn.Even a lone nut conspirator is entitled to his opinion without being harassed.not saying I would like to draw and quarter one now and then.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Joe, actually Phil was referring to a post by Seamus in another forum, not the thread I locked down in this forum. The post was about Jim DiEugenio's story on Von Pein. The administrator of that forum locked down the thread. The administrator's name? Dealey.