BOB ON BLACK OP RADIO

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

BOB ON BLACK OP RADIO

Post by Dealey Joe »

Our very own Bob Fox show that his skills go far beyond sports writing.his maiden voyage appearance on Black Op last night reveals it.you can listen to the archived show by going here. http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2010.htmlemail Lynn Osanic and ask for more Bob Fox osanic@prouty.org
Bob

Re: BOB ON BLACK OP RADIO

Post by Bob »

There is no need to further embarrass this forum anymore by having me on BOR again. Seriously, it was a lot of fun. People are giving me credit because of my appearance, but I am part of a great team. And that team is YOU!!! Take a bow folks!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Now you have turned into a politician and started lying and using flattery.Some gal told me once "flatery will get you everywhere"she wasn't lying either
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob you were extraordinarily good on radio! Congratulation! Keep going! You have a great way of reflectively and calmly tell complicated things so that's easy to understand for everybody. The only thing I missed a little was a deeper digging into the motivs of "those folks" who are LNTs and who do this "mainly cause they are so well paid off". Maybe there are some doubts among those 25% in the US, who buy or want buy or have never heard anything else than the crazy-kid-Oswald-did-it-theory, if you pin all non-CTs as bribable or dishonest. Somehow I guess this is still hard to believe for many, despite all what we know here in jfkmurdersolved.forum or blackop radio, cause they assume that it's not possible to be a LNT-researcher, if you would not have more reasons like money or distortion-lust and these are "deep studies which proof that the official theory is correct". Is still think, a great percentage of those 75% who are tending towards CT say nevertheless: "Well, I don't really know. I believe that there was a conspiracy, but maybe it was Oswald anyway, some researchers have studied it profoundly and they came to the conclusion that Oswald did it." So maybe if you don't pin "those folks" as only bribable and dishonest but talk about their motivs and studies and show understanding for their motivs (maybe they don't want any damage to the self-esteem of the US) and their studies in detail, your reputation will even raise further more as a fair, objective and balanced expert and even hardline sceptics start to move towards your matrix.
Phil Dragoo

Motives

Post by Phil Dragoo »

When you're examining motives, explain Jerry Dealey the lancer administrator locking this thread for "bashing"--http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboar ... page=We're talking about Doktor von Pain--The editor of the Dallas Morning News was Dealey--and he told JFK in public to quit riding Caroline's bicycle.Is it Jerry & Larry then?
John Hankey

Post by John Hankey »

ChristophMessner

Re: Motives

Post by ChristophMessner »

Phil Dragoo wrote:When you're examining motives, explain Jerry Dealey the lancer administrator locking this thread for "bashing"--http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboar ... page=We're talking about Doktor von Pain--The editor of the Dallas Morning News was Dealey--and he told JFK in public to quit riding Caroline's bicycle.Is it Jerry & Larry then?Sorry, Phil, my American English is not so good, you speak about powerful people behind David von Pein, who pay Jerry Dealey and Larry Dunkel aka Gary Mack as well?
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:Bob you were extraordinarily good on radio! Congratulation! Keep going! You have a great way of reflectively and calmly tell complicated things so that's easy to understand for everybody. The only thing I missed a little was a deeper digging into the motivs of "those folks" who are LNTs and who do this "mainly cause they are so well paid off". Maybe there are some doubts among those 25% in the US, who buy or want buy or have never heard anything else than the crazy-kid-Oswald-did-it-theory, if you pin all non-CTs as bribable or dishonest. Somehow I guess this is still hard to believe for many, despite all what we know here in jfkmurdersolved.forum or blackop radio, cause they assume that it's not possible to be a LNT-researcher, if you would not have more reasons like money or distortion-lust and these are "deep studies which proof that the official theory is correct". Is still think, a great percentage of those 75% who are tending towards CT say nevertheless: "Well, I don't really know. I believe that there was a conspiracy, but maybe it was Oswald anyway, some researchers have studied it profoundly and they came to the conclusion that Oswald did it." So maybe if you don't pin "those folks" as only bribable and dishonest but talk about their motivs and studies and show understanding for their motivs (maybe they don't want any damage to the self-esteem of the US) and their studies in detail, your reputation will even raise further more as a fair, objective and balanced expert and even hardline sceptics start to move towards your matrix.I appreciate your perspective Chris. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm on BOR.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I can't read the post with the articlewhat is it about Cuba?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:I can't read the post with the articlewhat is it about Cuba?I assume you are talking about the memo John Hankey posted. This is the memo directly from J. Edgar Hoover himself dated 11/29/1963 that is titled Assassination of John F. Kennedy 11/22/1963.Hoover himself names George Bu$h of the CIA as part of this memo involving anti-Castro Cubans.Wim also has this memo on page three of his Poppy Bu$h section of this site. This is one of two FBI memos near the time of the assassination that directly mention Poppy by name.