JFK vs. The Federal Reserve:

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: JFK vs. The Federal Reserve:

Post by Bob »

Michael Calder wrote:Bruce, Bob, R Croxford, et, alI didn't know. I'm sitting here stunned. Time for war! http://www.jfkcia.comNo doubt. It just gets my blood boiling. As does this vid that Ken posted recently...http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8792499#It is amazing that we haven't had a revolution. The reason we haven't is that the masses are brainwashed by our government and spoon fed total bullshit by the MSM. That is why it is up to us to try and educate as many people as we can, via the internet. While we still can.I am going to send the video above to as many people as I can, and have them do the same.It sure explains a lot about the evil that permeates our planet right now.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

08.25.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.25.2010 - I Posted this powerful Headline that I think is even morecrucial and probative today than ever before.Contributions followed by some of the greatest members and minds onthe JFK Murder Solved Forum. My opinion.While we argue about how many shooters, how many shots, who fired fromwhere, when, how, and why, all parlor questions as often referred to bymany others, we ignore the basic, crucial, and obvious questions.Why was JFK killed ?Who had the power, and stood to gain ?Who suffered if JFK lived ?Who has the continuing need and power to cover this up to this day, andobviously beyond ?Who benefits by the continued cover up 50 years later ?What is allowed to be buried, changed, and ignored today because of theOngoing Cover-Up of the JFK Assassination ?The government has changed."Government of the people, by the people, and for the people..." NO LONGEREXISTS. My opinion.The allegiance and support of The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution,and The Bill of Rights has changed, and been misdirected.Has anybody done and recent analysis, investigation, reading, research, study, and writing on the points raised in this discussion ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

08.25.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:I suggest that this Headline and its Posts be read and studied in conjunction with the Headline and Posts under: Federal Reserve Involvement.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

10.04.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:The U.S. Government has been shut down for almost a week.We can't pay our National Debt.Where's the Federal Reserve when you need them ?You don't suppose that JFK was right about the removal from theGold Standard, and the Total Takeover by the Federal Reserve ?We need to go start a few more wars immediately. I mean, we needto bring the "benefits" of Democracy, the American Way of life, andAmerican Monopoly Money to many "deserving" countries in need ofour "help" now.JFK's True Visionary Abilities are shinning their brightest for me nowat one of our Darkest Hours.For me, this is what I analyze as we approach the 50 Year Anniversary of11.22.1963.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is a great story that talks about 10 things that every American should know about the Federal Reserve.http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... al-reserve
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK vs. THE FEDERAL RESERVE:

Friday09.06.201911:50 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.25.2010 - I Originally Posted this Very Important Headline and Supporting Information.A discussion evolved with some of the Best and Brightest of the JFK Murder Solved Forum Members.As the Federal Reserve continues to function in Virtual Secrecy, we still have Crime, Drugs, Gangs,Growing Military Industrial Corporation, Wars. etc.I see no Direction or End Game for Improvement for Life today for "We the People..." in the U.S.If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you !As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.