The CIA runs the White House

JFK Assassination
Kirk

Re: The CIA runs the White House

Post by Kirk »

Thanks Tom,I have read excerpts of the book, but after your recommendation I will read the whole book. I think most of us are not really talking about the CIA as the power in the White House, but an apparatus of the powerful being used to control what is done by the President and his administration. Kind of a spoon stirring the potKirktom jeffers wrote:gentlemen,i have read each one's response and wish to share my opinion. and you know what they say about opinions and assholes? i do not wish to imply that i know more than you but after many years of research, i do not believe the cia is in power at all. i believe they are the arms and henchmen for those that are in real control of the world. they work for the guys who get up every day and decide what the price of oil and gold is going to be that day. they are the richest and most powerful men on earth today and you probably have not heard their names. they do not appear on any forbes list as the richest men in the world. their money is hidden. much of it in foundations where they control the foundation which pays no tax. when they pass away, their family members are named to the board. no inhertance taxes, no public transfer of wealth. foundations like Rand, Rhodes, Rockefeller to name a small few. Did you know that the most prominant industrialist in the late 19th and early 20th century was J.P. Morgan. When he died he left in his estate less than a million dollars. Where was the rest of it? Do i think the cia is corrupt? (does a bear deficate in the woods?) deficate....a classy little touch isn't it? They are the visable ones but they do not hold the power. read a book by michael perkins called economic hitmen and discover what is really going on behind the scenes.tom
Bob

Post by Bob »

Kirk wrote:Thanks Tom,I have read excerpts of the book, but after your recommendation I will read the whole book. I think most of us are not really talking about the CIA as the power in the White House, but an apparatus of the powerful being used to control what is done by the President and his administration. Kind of a spoon stirring the potKirktom jeffers wrote:gentlemen,i have read each one's response and wish to share my opinion. and you know what they say about opinions and assholes? i do not wish to imply that i know more than you but after many years of research, i do not believe the cia is in power at all. i believe they are the arms and henchmen for those that are in real control of the world. they work for the guys who get up every day and decide what the price of oil and gold is going to be that day. they are the richest and most powerful men on earth today and you probably have not heard their names. they do not appear on any forbes list as the richest men in the world. their money is hidden. much of it in foundations where they control the foundation which pays no tax. when they pass away, their family members are named to the board. no inhertance taxes, no public transfer of wealth. foundations like Rand, Rhodes, Rockefeller to name a small few. Did you know that the most prominant industrialist in the late 19th and early 20th century was J.P. Morgan. When he died he left in his estate less than a million dollars. Where was the rest of it? Do i think the cia is corrupt? (does a bear deficate in the woods?) deficate....a classy little touch isn't it? They are the visable ones but they do not hold the power. read a book by michael perkins called economic hitmen and discover what is really going on behind the scenes.tomKirk is right. I'm not saying that the CIA is in TOTAL charge, but they are like the SS under Hitler, and they make sure everyone stays in step with the agenda of the power elite. To have a presence at the White House makes that mission a LOT easier.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

My .02I say every section of the world order has their enforcers and cover groups.The Rockefeller's,Morgans ect. have the CIA enforcers and the US gov. as a cover.The Zionist have MOSSAD as enforcers and Israel as a cover.Catholicism has the Jesuits as enforcers and the Pope and Church as cover.This may be overly simplified but you get my idea.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:My .02I say every section of the world order has their enforcers and cover groups.The Rockefeller's,Morgans ect. have the CIA enforcers and the US gov. as a cover.The Zionist have MOSSAD as enforcers and Israel as a cover.Catholicism has the Jesuits as enforcers and the Pope and Church as cover.This may be overly simplified but you get my idea.Nice analysis Sgt. Friday! Marquette University, home of John McAdams, is a Jesuit school! If you haven't gotten on McAdams' enemies list yet, you just did.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Now I feel as though I have been accepted into the High and Exalted Order of the Research Community McAdams
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Now I feel as though I have been accepted into the High and Exalted Order of the Research Community McAdamsJoe, if you be extra nice, maybe the esteem Professor McAdams will send you an advanced autograph copy of his forthcoming book coming out this fall. http://www.amazon.com/JFK-Assassination ... 653&sr=1-1
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:Now I feel as though I have been accepted into the High and Exalted Order of the Research Community McAdamsJoe, if you be extra nice, maybe the esteem Professor McAdams will send you an advanced autograph copy of his forthcoming book coming out this fall. http://www.amazon.com/JFK-Assassination ... r=1-1Maybe Larry Dunkel (Gary Mack) will do the Forward in the book for Paul Nolan (John McAdams).
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:Now I feel as though I have been accepted into the High and Exalted Order of the Research Community McAdamsJoe, if you be extra nice, maybe the esteem Professor McAdams will send you an advanced autograph copy of his forthcoming book coming out this fall. http://www.amazon.com/JFK-Assassination ... r=1-1Maybe Larry Dunkel (Gary Mack) will do the Forward in the book for Paul Nolan (John McAdams). Don't forget too Bob that we all know that Von Pein will give a stellar review of the book on Amazon long before the book is available there.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

joe and bob,great analisys guys, i stand corrected and agree.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

tom jeffers wrote:joe and bob,great analisys guys, i stand corrected and agree.I say we all are in agreement here. We just have different ways of saying it.After all it is hard to define something that is hidden and has the ability to lay it at someone elses feet.