Bush Nazi Connection

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

More on Bilderberg....

Post by Pennyworth »

Mon, June 12, 2006

Today Kanata ...... Tomorrow the world. Or so conspiracy theorists warn as secret confab wraps up
By HOLLY LAKE, OTTAWA SUN

Who's Who of the Bilderbergs

Out in the Open: The Bilderbergs

Bilderberger Richard Perle waves as he leaves the meeting at the Brookstreet Hotel yesterday. (Blair Gable, SUN)
YOU MIGHT not care or know about the ultra-secretive meetings that happened this weekend at the Brookstreet Hotel.

Whether you pay attention to the annual gathering of the Bilderberg group -- comprised of royalty, political power-brokers, national leaders, bankers and heads of some of the world's largest companies -- Mark O'Donnell says what they do and decide impacts our lives daily.

"The world we're living in right now is a reflection of some of the decisions that people like this have made."

The 32-year-old Kanata man and father of one said the meetings are part of the reason why gas is a dollar a litre and Iraq was invaded.

"A lot of people have a lot more local problems -- how to buy groceries this week," he said. "These are major, major issues and for a lot of people, it's too much for them to even care about. If it's not going to affect them in the next week or two, it's not really a concern."

A "moderate" conspiracy theorist, O'Donnell said some of more vocal Bilderberg critics do themselves a disservice by grandstanding.

"It's too easy to dismiss," he said. "You're not going to get any support or credit when people drive by and see, 'We're all going to hell'."

It's also too easy for people to label critics conspiracy theorists and be on with their day, he said. He's done some research and taken a close look at who's involved and he's convinced something stinks.

The Brookstreet Hotel was off limits to all but staff and Bilderbergers this weekend. Outside, heavy security staffed metal gates blocking all access to the hotel's empty parking lot. Two police cruisers patrolled the lot but even police officers who can usually go anywhere couldn't approach the hotel without a special Bilderberg-issued pass.

BLACK LIMOS

Even yesterday, as a steady stream of black limos with tinted windows ferried the privileged participants away from the hotel, onlookers were kept off the property.

Bilderberg is criticized for being accountable to no one and circumventing democracy by privately discussing public issues -- and some suspect setting public policy. Members say they're building transatlantic understanding, frankly talking about issues, but they prefer to do it in private where invited participants can speak freely.

Secret meetings that have Indigo Books CEO Heather Reisman, Richard Perle, one of George W. Bush's top advisors, billionaire David Rockefeller and Holland's Queen Beatrix in the same group?

"What could they possibly have to say to one another?" O'Donnell asked. "And why hide in secrecy if they're talking about good? It just seems to stink of something."

ALL TOGETHER NOW

In Homer The Great, a classic 1995 episode of The Simpsons which parodies the Bilderberg group, the Freemasons and other shadowy organizations, Homer joins a secret society called the Stone- cutters. The group's evil motives are summed up in their theme song:

WE DO! (THE STONECUTTERS' SONG)

Who controls the British crown?

Who keeps the metric system down?

We do! We do!

Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?

Who keeps the Martians under wraps?

We do! We do!

Who holds back the electric car?

Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?

We do! We do!

Who robs cavefish of their sight?

Who rigs every Oscar night?

We do! We do!

holly.lake@ott.sunpub.com
Previous story: Russian mafia blamed for sex, drug charges
Next story: Vets trace legacy on wall
Pennyworth

Protest at Bilderberg (Kudos)

Post by Pennyworth »

June 14, 2006

Bilderbergers slink out of Ottawa

By Tom Spears
OTTAWA (Ottawa Citizen) -- Four days after they arrived quietly at a Kanata, Ontario hotel, the world's rich and powerful left just as mysteriously, in limos and SUVs with blacked-out windows.

The Bilderberg Group, a secretive organization of politicians and business leaders from around the world, gave no public statements. With private security guards and metal barriers keeping outsiders on the street, the Bilderbergers met in secret and then whisked themselves away in ones and twos, mostly to the airport.

What they talked about at the Brookstreet Hotel is still a secret. The group meets annually, and is usually rumoured to discuss international politics and business, from Middle East crises to oil prices.

They emerged singly Sunday -- Bilderberg president Etienne Davignon of Belgium, American David Rockefeller, Italian economist Mario Monti, European competition commissioner Neelie Kroes from the Netherlands, and, watchers thought, Iraqi politician Ahmed Chalabi.

Protesters on the sidewalk have their own version of the agenda: world domination, a merger of Canada with the United States and Mexico, hiding the cure for cancer, suppression of cars that get 200 miles per gallon of fuel, an invasion of Iran, and slavery for the common people of all countries.

About a dozen protesters stood outside Sunday, slightly fewer than on Saturday. Two police officers watched from across the street while others were inside the hotel. They carried signs protesting the "NWO" (new world order) and denouncing the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks as "an inside job."

"When you've got this many high rollers in one place, then there's a story," said Geoff Matthews, editor and publisher of a small newspaper called the Kingston Eye Opener. "In my opinion, what they started to plan about 10 years ago is the unification of North America without the consent of the people. It's now in fast-forward."

The meetings always draw intensely curious outsiders who believe the Bilderbergers need to be exposed. One of these is Daniel Estulin, a Canadian who moved to Spain about 15 years ago because, he says, the Central Intelligence Agency tried to kill him. He feels safer in Spain. “I'm much further out of the reach of the secret service both Canadian and American.â€
Pennyworth

More Bilderberg barf...

Post by Pennyworth »

The Trilateral Commission - David Rockefeller's mission to convert ...David Rockefeller transmogrified by badness The Trilateral Commission ... (Unlike the TC, the Bilderberg group has no formal membership. ...
www.bilderberg.org/trilat.htm - 68k - Cached - Similar pages

Bilderberg 2003 -Versailles, Paris, France, 15th to 18th May 2003"I don't usually speak off the record, especially where Bilderberg is concerned. You are free to relay what I said to David [Rockefeller], Henry [Kissinger] ...
www.bilderberg.org/2003.htm - 208k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.bilderberg.org ]

Asia Times Online :: Asian News, Business and Economy.Bilderberg regulars include Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller (of JP Morgan's International Council), Nelson Rockefeller, Prince Philip of Great Britain, ...
www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/GE10Aa02.html - 46k - Cached - Similar pages

Bonus Headlines, 06/15/2006 -- Bilderberg, Rockefeller, PNAC ...Bonus Headlines, 06/15/2006 -- Bilderberg, Rockefeller, PNAC, Silverstein, Zarqawi ... Bilderberg Meeting 2006 -- World elite set policy: a list of articles ...
www.freenewmexican.com/readerblogs/45053.html - 43k - Cached - Similar pages

Fourwinds10.com - News - Government > New World Order ...With Iraqi oil high on the agenda there was no surprise in seeing Peter Sutherland, chairman of British Petroleum, attending David Rockefeller's Bilderberg ...
www.fourwinds10.com/news/05-government/ E-new-world-order/2003/05E-07-30-03-bilderberg-black-out.html - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

Urban Dictionary: trilateral commission(The Bilderberg group is similar to the Trilateral Commission in that it is funded and heavily influenced by the Rockefeller empire, and composed of ...
www.urbandictionary.com/ define.php?term=trilateral+commission - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

Bilderberg to Meet in CanadaThe Rothschild family is the leading European force within the Bilderberg Group, sharing its power with the American-based Rockefeller empire. ...
www.americanfreepress.net/ html/bilderberg_to_meet_in_canada.html - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

» AFP Cracks Bilderberg - RINF Alternative NewsThe Rothschild family is the leading European force within the Bilderberg group, sharing its power with the American-based Rockefeller empire. ...
www.rinf.com/columnists/news/afp-cracks-bilderberg - 64k - Cached - Similar pages

Daniel Estulin: Infiltrating Bilderberg 2005One can't help but wonder, when the Bilderberg organisers, Rockefeller, Kissinger, Queen Beatrix and the rest have completed their project of enclosing all ...
www.counterpunch.org/estulin05272005.html - 106k - Cached - Similar pages

Conspiracy Planet - Bilderbergers - Bilderberg Conspiracy: Global ...Bilderberg Conspiracy: Global Crime Cartel Meeting When banking and oil magnate David Rockefeller, billed as an art collector and "philanthropist," appeared ...
www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?ChannelID=117 - 23k - Cached - Similar pages
Pennyworth

Green Party Commentaries....

Post by Pennyworth »

2006.06.14: Bilderberg Wrap-UpThe Bilderberg conferences stand for everything the Green Party opposes ... former World Bank president James Wolfenson, banker David Rockefeller, ...
www.gp.org/press/pr_2006_06_14.shtml - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

Christian Voice - Kings of the EarthThe Bilderberg Group - named after Prince Bernard's hotel where the group first ... The Green Party in Ireland and in the EU are asking too many questions, ...
www.christianvoice.org.uk/kings11.html - 31k - Cached - Similar pages

Expose of The Bilderberg ClubCouncil on Foreign Relations - Rockefeller's business club runs US foreign policy ... Birger Schlaug, Swedish Green party ...
www.bilderberg.org/ - 67k - Cached - Similar pages

Bilderberg Conferences: Secret lobbying for Anti-Democratic United ...Source: Grattan Healey, Green Party adviser to Patricia McKenna MEP at the European ... Bilderberg Conference, Rockefeller, Mexican oil and dead Zapatistas ...
www.bilderberg.org/bilder.htm - 125k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.bilderberg.org ]

Bilderberg Conferences: Secret lobbying for Corporate Europe ...Bilderberg Conference, Rockefeller, Mexican oil and dead Zapatistas ... Patricia McKenna MEP - European Green Party - on the website and not far right ...
https://www.mega.nu/ampp/ www.tlio.demon.co.uk/bilder.htm - 124k - Cached - Similar pages

eyespymag.comThe disquiet about Bilderberg has reached the level of European parliamentarians. Patricia McKenna MEP of the Irish Green Party tabled a question to the ...
www.prisonplanet.com/secrets_of_the_bilderberg.html - 50k - Cached - Similar pages

FreedomOfThePress.net - The Gatekeepers Of The So-Called Left by ...At the Green Party National Convention in Milwaukee last June Benjamin campaigned ... and is a member of the enigmatic Bilderberg Group, a collection of ...
freedomofthepress.net/leftgatekeepers.htm - 59k - Cached - Similar pages

The Gatekeepers of the So-Called "Left"At the Green Party National Convention in Milwaukee last June Benjamin campaigned ... The 353-member American contingent of Bilderberg is a bipartisan ...
www.apfn.net/MESSAGEBOARD/ 05-10-05/discussion.cgi.69.html - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

Bilderberg Conferences - Secret lobbying for Anti-Democratic ...The following Bilderberg Organisational structure is from a Bilderberg pamphlet dated November 1997. Source: Grattan Healey, Green Party adviser to Patricia ...
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ hardtruth/bildrburg_confrences.htm - 113k - Cached - Similar pages

Nat Hentoff... politics david rockefeller henry kissinger zbigniew brzezinski cfr council on foreign relations trilateral commission secret societies bilderberg round ...
www.b.150m.com/writers/hentoff/ - 29k - Cached - Similar pages
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Today is my birthday. I am glad I am still here. We are going to an Italian restaurant tonite.

Other June birthdays? David Rockefeller just celebrated his birthday on June 12. He turned 91. Oddly, famous Author Anne Frank 's birthday also fell on June 12. Unfortunately she is not here today to celebrate. David's family along with Bush's family aided the Nazis financially to snuff her life out in a most cruel and heinous manner. Like JFK said "Life is not fair."
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

All this talk. Rothschilds is the answer too all your questions. they lead the way for everyone else. Nazi's are their children. Every government on this planet is controlled by them. Lincoln and Kennedy have more in common then most like to think. Rothschild's murdered both of them.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

R Croxford wrote:All this talk. Rothschilds is the answer too all your questions. they lead the way for everyone else. Nazi's are their children. Every government on this planet is controlled by them. Lincoln and Kennedy have more in common then most like to think. Rothschild's murdered both of them.

Like your thinking bro!!!!! You are absolutely on the right railroad track...but the Rickefellers and Rothschilds were in together like flint...

Want to hear a funny story about the Rothschilds? Their family was so wealthy their daughter did not pursue any higher level of education. No need to. She created the world famous 'flea circus.'
Here's a song to the 'Masters of War'...

Masters of War
Bob Dylan

Come you masters of war
You that build all the guns
You that build the death planes
You that build the big bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks

You that never done nothin'
But build to destroy
You play with my world
Like it's your little toy
You put a gun in my hand
And you hide from my eyes
And you turn and run farther
When the fast bullets fly

Like Judas of old
You lie and deceive
A world war can be won
You want me to believe
But I see through your eyes
And I see through your brain
Like I see through the water
That runs down my drain

You fasten the triggers
For the others to fire
Then you set back and watch
When the death count gets higher
You hide in your mansion
As young people's blood
Flows out of their bodies
And is buried in the mud

You've thrown the worst fear
That can ever be hurled
Fear to bring children
Into the world
For threatening my baby
Unborn and unnamed
You ain't worth the blood
That runs in your veins

How much do I know
To talk out of turn
You might say that I'm young
You might say I'm unlearned
But there's one thing I know
Though I'm younger than you
Even Jesus would never
Forgive what you do

Let me ask you one question
Is your money that good
Will it buy you forgiveness
Do you think that it could
I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul

And I hope that you die
And your death'll come soon
I will follow your casket
In the pale afternoon
And I'll watch while you're lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I'll stand o'er your grave
'Til I'm sure that you're dead
Pennyworth

Senator Feinstein Warns Against the Bush Administration’s.

Post by Pennyworth »

Senator Feinstein Warns Against the Bush Administration’s
Efforts to Vastly Expand Executive Powers

June 1, 2006
Print version

San Francisco – In a keynote speech Tuesday night hosted by the Queen’s Bench Bar Association, U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) discussed the Bush Administration’s across-the-board efforts to expand executive power. Over the past five years, the Bush Administration has launched a major effort to expand executive power, including:

The broad expansion of the use of Presidential signing statements asserting the authority to disobey portions of 750 duly enacted laws;
The development and implementation of the theory of the “unitary executive;â€
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Bush Nazi Connection

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.16.2006 - Mr. Wim Dankbaar Posted this thought provoking Headline.There is some powerful material located here.10.26.2012- Has anybody read or researched this subject matter recently.Respectfully,BB.