Articles on murder Nicoletti

JFK Assassination
Ed Bishop

Post by Ed Bishop »

dankbaar wrote:Hey Ed,You are marked to go to one of our camps when we play out our end game.Then we will also burn all of your books from www.trineday.comGeorge HW BushGeorge W. Bush Jeb Bush

Not marked yet! I have spent my whole life studying & teaching wilderness survival skils, edible wild plants, etc., and taught such to my kids (now grown-up) in the hope that a few people may have some option to refuse the RFID implantable chip and the prison camps.

If our books are dangerous enough to need burning, then we have done our job.

Strange how "The End Game" sounds like a more entertaining version of "The Final Solution." I guess they must be Compassionate Nazis.
Han Pfann

Post by Han Pfann »

Wim,

Was there any more, like major network, coverage on the assasinations of both nicoletti and/or Giancana at the time of the murders? While reading these two articles I get the feeling that at that time the very strict control over the media that obviously is in place today, wasn't as strict in those days. Both articles more than hint at an involvement of both N. and G. in the Cuban affair and the JFK assasination. I think pointing at such involvement today would not be included, or are these two newspapers so obscure that nobdy took notice? You would think that pointing at such involvement would, at the time have triggered some reactions, were there any such reactions? Makes you wonder.

Han
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Han,

It's too long ago to know for me. For the rest, yes you're 100% correct.

Wim
Devlin MacGregor

Re: Articles on murder Nicoletti

Post by Devlin MacGregor »

Members and Readers:I have always been fascinated by the legend of Charles Nicoletti. Back on August 16, 2006 Mr. Dankbaar began this discussion with some excellent material.Since then has anybody made any new discoveries ? Any new articles or books to suggest ?I think that this is a great subject matter for additional in depth research and study. It is possible that Nicoletti also shot JFK. That possibility alone is worth investigating further in my opinion.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Articles on murder Nicoletti:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.08.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.16.2006 - Over Eleven (11) years ago Mr. Willem Dankbaar Posted this Very Important Headline and Supporting Information.A short but powerful discussion followed about some very important Points of Information.James Earl Sutton-Files originally mentioned this information decades ago. He has been criticized severely, and therefore has chosen to never comment on this again. The JFK Research Experts who have read at least 3 JFK books written by people who also weren't there, may continue to attack, comment, and write their own books.(11.08.2017, BB.)As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Re: Articles on murder Nicoletti

Post by Slav »