"Executive Action" book/film - was Philips' remors

JFK Assassination
SeamusCoogan

Re: "Executive Action" book/film - was Philips' remors

Post by SeamusCoogan »

scottjfkmad wrote:It was actually me who started a thread about Executive Action a few months back. Having seen the film about 12 times in 5 months, I must say that it was ahead of its time in terms of laying down the foundations for what, today, most accept as a plausible answer as to the ending of JFK life.On the DVD extras, Burt Lancaster is interviewed, and he said when he was presented with the idea of the movie, purely on face value, he didn’t want to do it, he thought it to radical, stirring up too many bad memories for everyone, but once he and his agent sat down and actually read the script, and were presented with evidence showing the possible conspiracy, Burt agreed to do the film, and actually endorsed the full conspiracy theory, and this was 1973….Now well done Scott full credit. Yeah, brilliant.
ChristophMessner

Re: "Executive Action" book/film - was Philips' remors

Post by ChristophMessner »

Thanks for all the links, Bob, and thanks for the hint to the book, David! Great men who worked out that gorgeous film+book so shortly after the actual assassination! I wonder whether this up-to-date-ness to realtime politics is existing among investigative film makers today still.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.01.2013:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.29.2007 - Mr. David Octopus Posted this Informative Headline that generated a great discussion on this Subject Matter.I learned from him, and his Posts. David is a really Great Researcher, and in My Opinion this was a great contribution by him.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.25.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.29.2007 - Mr. David Octopus, an Outstanding Member and Contributor to the JFKMS Forum,originally Posted this Essential Headline and Supporting Material. My Opinion.I suggest that you consider and review this in conjunction with the other EXECUTIVE ActionHeadlines and Supporting Material Posted on the JFKMS Forum.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.