Nix Film Vs. Zapruder Film

JFK Assassination
Maarten Coumans

Re: re

Post by Maarten Coumans »

R Croxford wrote:http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... 3US223This is every frame of the Z film. Someone put it together and run it at 24 fps please.Anyone know how?You will see the limo damn near stop.

The program XnView can make a slideshow of all those Jpegs. You can set the interval by hand. It is in seconds.... so 1/18.3~0.055 sec between frames.
Google some and you will find it.
In the main screen choose Create ->Slideshow.... or press Ctrl+L.
In the next screen you can add frames, and the rest of the settings.... and GO!

Maarten
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Wim has always stood by his opinion that the zapruder film is not faked but I have my doubts. Jean hill has always stated that she stepped out into the street to yell at the president as his vehicle appoached and she was so close that she could almost reach out and touch the Limo. If you look at her face in the Zapruder film, she was not only several feet from the curb, she was looking to her right as the car passed to her left. Anyone would have a hard time believing that she wouldn't be looking directly at the president if he was right in front of her. It appears that they cut an image of her out of a previous frame when the president was just pulling around the corner and pasted it in those frames. If they did this then what else did they change. Probably the fact that several witnesses claim that the limo completely stopped until the fatal shot occurred and then sped off. I am curious why Wim still believes it is genuine?