Prosecute James Files for the murder of JFK

JFK Assassination
Tommy Wilkens

Re: Prosecute James Files for the murder of JFK

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Thank you BB. Your comments mean a lot to me. I respect you highly and value your ideals and thoughts.I am glad to be a member of this productive forum.
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

He'd been prosecuted because he had nothing to do w/ it. IOW - he's lying.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The Apathetic population rings more true today than ever. They are concern with the transformation of Bruce Jenner than reading a book.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Well said Kenmurray. It's going to take steady sustained investigative findings to bring this case into something more than a bunch of greedy sell your sole researchers who leave the impression that all who seek the real truth are just out for monetary gain. The average day Joe is just tired of the ten thousand theories at this point. There frustrated that there is no finality to this case.And as time has moved on the younger generation only knows John Kennedy and this event from old grainy news reals from preserved archives of that terrible day in 1963..So it becomes the easiest way to just believe a Gerald Posner "Case Closed" . It is the very reason we made a decision to take a look at this case and microscopic study the real people who were the closest to Lee Oswald .Who were the closest people to Lee Oswald leading up to this shattering event ? When we started we had no ideal were it would lead us..It took us half way around the world on four different trips..The doors that opened took us right to George and Jeanne de Mohrenschildt..And then we found there was one individual who had become close and intimate with the de Mohrenschildt's Willem Oltmans..The friendship lasted over 10 years..The savei Dutch Journalist had gotten were no American journalist had been able to get or investigators ..Oltmans steadily chipped away over a ten year period and garnered George's intimate friendship..When we were finally granted access to Oltmans private files and notes what we found just astonished us.I will never forget that moment holding a hand written letter from George de Mohrenschildt on the Dallas Petroleum Club stationary to Oltmans that told how he and Lee Oswald had talked on many occasions of how the murder of John Kennedy could and should be handled.Personal letters that spoke of the de Mohrenschildt's bitter hatred for the Kennedy's..His hatred went much deeper than just the Kennedy's .In one letter de Mohrenshildt talked how he could care less if someone would drop a hydrogen bomb on America and blow the whole damn place to hell.. I will never forget looking over to my wife and saying isn't this strange all this documentation of the assassination is buried far from anyone's eyes all the way here in The Netherlands. Only days before Oltmans death he had secured this safe location for his files and years and years of investigative files and notes ..One of Oltmans last wishes was that someone some day would come along and take a second look at his findings and what all he had found out about John Kennedy's murder. We did just that and now our goal is to release our findings.It's a fascinating story.