The Texas Connection: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy:

JFK Assassination
Phil Dragoo

The tex in vortex

Post by Phil Dragoo »

vor-tex L. vortex whirlpool ~ a mass of fluid and esp. of a liquid with a whirling or circular motion that tends to form a cavity or vacuum in the center of the circle and to draw toward this cavity or vacuum objects subject to its actionPresident Kennedy placed himself in the center of multiple forces: CIA (Dulles, Angleton, Helms, Cabell, Phillips, Hunt, Morales et al); FBI (Hoover, Tolson, Sullivan, Hosty etc.); military (Lansdale, Taylor, Lemnitzer); oil men (Hunt, Murchison, Byrd), politicians (Nixon, Bush, Ford); Mafiosos (Marcello, Traficante, Giancana, Roselli, Hoffa); money men (The Big Bad Fed); assorted racist dinosaurs (certain Secret Service officials who found him “dangerous, a traitor, and the like).From Inauguration January 20, 1961 through assassination November 21, 1963, the currents surrounding him grew stronger and louder, yet he never wavered.One cannot envision the thing being done outside of the Hell's navel in Dallas. The mayor's brother a high CIA official fired by the 35th president.The Potemkin Building owned and operated by a core good old boy.The heir apparent a local baron without scruple, bearing a mortal grudge, in legal peril.The death valley set between Al “Wink” Thomas' dinner and Clay Shaw's luncheon.Phillips the Texan was present.Jack Ruby the janitor sweeping up after the parade.The Paines, De Mohrenschildt, Guy Banister, and the Dealey-run Dallas Morning News.Dealey taunted the president that “the nation wants a leader on horseback and you're riding Caroline's bicycle.”What a fine pack of yellow-bellies to shoot from anonymous ambush.There's only one man enough to speak honestly of it now.And this would be his forum as much as ours.And Dallas? Still cowardly after all these years.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RktysPeRP0
Dealey Joe

Re: The Texas Connection: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy:

Post by Dealey Joe »

Phil, Thank you for putting into words what I have been contemplating.The fact of who's Forum this actually is.I sometimes need to see someone put things into words.This is the forum of James Earl Files, Chauncy Marvin Holt, Judyth Vary Baker, Lee Harvey Oswald.It is all about them, This forum is their voice to the world.Right or wrong, we have an obligation to them to keep their story alive, it is not about us.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Phil, that picture of the Lone Nut Museum with Goebbels in the background was displayed on BOR last night? Did you see it?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I saw it did they say anything about Dealey?I missed the first part
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:I saw it did they say anything about Dealey?I missed the first partJohn Judge was on the first part of the show. He and Len talked about it. Jim D talked about it some. The archived show should be up soon.
Bob

Post by Bob »

When Len was talking to John Judge, Judge said he called the Dallas Parks Department about holding an event in Dealey Plaza. Judge was told that he would have to clear the event with the 6th Floor Museum. I shit you not.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

The Monster is revealing it's many heads.I suppose this means G. Mack now controls Dallas?wonder what the Mayor will do when Mack moves him out?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:The Monster is revealing it's many heads.I suppose this means G. Mack now controls Dallas?wonder what the Mayor will do when Mack moves him out? I wish someone would ship his sorry ass out. Siberia would be a good choice I think.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Siberia has more resolve than our sorry asses they wouldn't have him there. this is the only f******g country in the world stupid and lazy enought to embrace Mack.I don't normally favor any type of federal intervention but Dealey Plaza is one place that should ne nationalized.Dallas is as bad or worse than 1963.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Gary Mack is the voice of the dark side...er..lone nut side, but he is just a bought off pawn. A pawn for the power elite and the groups it represents like the CIA. That is why Dunkel...er...Mack is so closely aligned with Dave Perry and others of that ilk. Dallas is a town that wants the lone nut story to be an infinite one. They don't want history to show that the JFK assassination happened because of the help of the rich and powerful in Big D, not to mention the Mayor and certain law enforcement officials. They can run from the truth, but they can't hide. No matter what they try to do to Dealey Plaza.