The Texas Connection: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

The Texas Connection: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy, by Craig I. Zirbel, 1991, published by The Texas Connection Co., Publishers, 7500 East Butherus, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260, Telephone No.: 1 - 602 - 443 -

"The Texas Connection may well be The Final Answer to the assassination mystery of President John F. Kennedy. It explosively reveals what most Americans have long suspected ... that Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson was involved."

"The Texas Connection conducts the criminal investigation that the Warren Commission should have initiated against its own creator, Lyndon Johnson."

Craig I. Zirbel is a lawyer who wrote, and distilled more than 25 years of his research into a book that is well written, well researched, and well documented.

Comments both Pro, and Con are invited, that are of a Serious Academic Approach.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Moo Cow

Dallas Connections...

Post by Moo Cow »

Hi BB,

I pulled this from another thread...it fits appropriately on this thread..

Did the limo slow down? If so, why? Ask the driver.....
JFK Murder Solved Forum Index -> Who shot JFK, and why? Goto page Previous 1, 2

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:58 pm

Moo Cow

Binion Decker Book...

Benny Binion book, Captain Will Fritz book, and Sheriff Bill Decker book.

jimagatewood@dcarb.com

" THE BOOK ALL DALLAS HAS BEEN WAITING FOR! "

Captain Will Fritz and the Dallas Mafia

A Dallas " Super Cop" who solved the Kennedy assassination.

Gatewood's book names the Dallas Mafia families that helped put Kennedy on the spot.

The Kennedy assassination was a Mafia hit. Kennedy was to be hit if he went to Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Los Angeles, or Dallas. The Dallas number came up first.

Will Fritz, a Dallas " Super Cop" had the Kennedy assassination solved three hours after Oswald's shot was fired. Gatewood's book names the Dallas Mafia families and the Dallas Bank where

$49.51 with tax and FREE shipping!!!

Benny Binion, Dallas Gambler & Mob Boss

Benny Binion was a soldier of fortune at the turn of the century in Texas. His fearless determination to control his fate, first boot- legging then gambling, left an indelible imprint on Dallas history and the world of gambling. He was capable of activating his charm or his ferocious rage as implements of choice, just as he could either a pencil or the sawed- off shotgun in the trunk of his car as a lethal weapon to destroy an adversary. His legend takes place in a time splattered with conspiracy, treachery, and blood.

Behind those cold blue eyes was an ingenious mind capable of adapting to any environment. Fate would one day dictate that he would dominate the Mafia hierarchy and the tough, streetwise punks of the streets of Dallas.

$48.51 with tax and FREE shipping!

Last edited by Moo Cow on Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:04 pm

Moo Cow

Re: Decker driver was Benny's bagman

Moo Cow wrote:
JFK Assassination DiscussionAt the time of the JFK assassination, the Bobby Baker scandal was becoming ... lead car in the motorcade) was Benny Binion's bagman before he went to vegas. ...
www.jfk-info.com/discus/messages/23/152.html?996106769 - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

JFK Assassination DiscussionDallas, sherriff decker(he drove the lead car in the motorcade) was Benny Binion's bagman before he went to vegas. Lbj had full awareness that JFK was going ...
www.jfk-info.com/discus/messages/23/152.html?996106769 - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Recent discussions and articles have arisen about Lyndon Baines Johnson's role in the JFK Assassination.

This book strongly addresses that issue.

If anybody has read this book, I would appreciate your thoughts.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The Texas Connection: The Assassination of John F. Kenn

11.26.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Even the CIA and The Military Industrial Complex would have needed the help of two (2) Texans to pull off the Assassination - Coup d'etat of JFK in Dallas, Texas on 11.22.1963:1. Lyndon Baines Johnson, and2. George H. W. Bush.This excellent work fills in many pieces of the puzzle.Many New JFK Forum Members will find this very revealing.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Re: The Texas Connection: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy:

Post by kenmurray »

Russ Baker interview on the Young Turks:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me--g1z8-ZoRuss Baker on PBS station WGBH:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iONZaof_HBA
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The Texas Connection: The Assassination of John F. Kenn

07.01.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.13.2010 - under Kirk's excellent Headline, Information I have learned from the forum, Phil Dragoo makes reference to Craig I. Zirbel's book, The Texas Connection: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy.Phil and Zirbel both make the strong point: Who Benefitted ?Phil and Zirbel both point out that LBJ had the means, motive, and opportunity.Looking at the necessary synergy, and the combined efforts of many works, I nowthink that at least 3 Texans had to be involved at some level.1. Lyndon Baines Johnson.2. George H. W. Bush.3. The Mayor of Dallas, the brother of General Charles Cabell who was fired along with Allan Dulles and Richard Bissel by JFK.Ken Murray, as always brings in additional relevant information.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings about any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Excellent stuff. Let us not forget about the Chicago connection as well. Sam Giancana, Chuck Nicoletti, James Files, Johnny Roselli, Jack Ruby and Richard Cain.
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

I hold the Texas Connection writing high above most Kennedy books. Great info, and a massive blow to LBJ. Such a sorry SOB. May he rot in hell.