It looks like Ted Kennedy will be okay

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: It looks like Ted Kennedy will be okay

Post by Bob »

Since Dan is playing his usual sordid game, I thought I would share another perspective about how Chappaquiddick may have unfolded, with help from the CIA. First off, the CIA in my humble opinion was responsible for both the JFK and RFK assassinations. Richard Nixon was the benefactor of both of those assassinations. In 1969, Nixon feared Ted Kennedy as his main political rival. I am not saying that this definitely took place, but a different perspective is needed with Dan's incessant hate for Ted Kennedy and Dan's obvious slanted thoughts. Yet with all of his obvious hate for Ted, Dan is very comfortable with the Bu$h family and all the pain they have caused for the world. Please look at this perspective about what may have occured at Chappaquiddick...Subject: The Framing of Ted Kennedy at Chappaquiddick The following letter is how the CIA framed Ted Kennedy at Chappaquiddick for the death of Mary Joe to stop him from ever running for present of the United States. Ted Kennedy. In the CIA files in the Don Bolles papers was the files on the framing of Ted Kennedy for the death of Marry Joe Kopechne at Chappaquiddick by the CIA. In the CIA files that George Bush had removed from the CIA was Ted Kennedy's file. After the CIA had assassinated John F. Kennedy and framed Oswald for the assassination and after the CIA had assassinated Robert Kennedy and framed Sirhan Sirhan for the assassination they needed a way of stopping the last Kennedy brother from ever running for the presidency of the United States. They believed that if they killed him it would look like the CIA had assassinated all the brothers so the CIA decided to allow him to live and to discredit him to stop him from being reelected by framing him at Chappaquiddick for the death of Mary Joe Kopechne. By doing this the CIA planned on stopping him from ever becoming president of the United States of America. The following is how the CIA framed Ted kennedy for the death of Mary Joe Kopechne at Chappaquiddick. I no longer remember all of the details because of the constant electronic torture of me which is still being used against me to limit my freedom of speech and damage my memory and ability to write using electronic torture and sleep deprivation. The following is what I still can remember while I'm being kept disabled and in a electronically drugged state. Ted Kennedy and the other couple were at the cabin and Ted Kennedy and Mary Jo Kopechne were getting ready to leave. The CIA had drugged one of the bottles that they were drinking from. I do not remember all the details but I do remember that the bottle had a drug put into it which would result in Ted Kennedy and Mary Joe Kopechne becoming unconscious after drinking from drinks poured from the bottle. I remember that just before they left they all drank a drink that had been poured from the bottle. I believe it was a toast. Ted Kennedy and the May Joe Kopechne left and started back with Ted driving. On the road on the way back was barricades and a detour sign that the CIA had put into place directing Ted down the road they needed him on to conduct their planed murder of Mary Joe. The CIA had positioned one car ahead of Ted's car and another car was behind him. As soon as Ted entered the detour the CIA moved the barricades to block off where he had turned down so no else could come down the road until after they had taken over Ted and his car. Ted was monitored the entire time by the CIA. Mary Joe had passed out from the drug and Ted was starting to pass out. The CIA car in front of Ted's car slowed down so they could use their car to stop Ted's car from crashing as Ted passed out. This worked fine and they were able to stop Ted's car. After they got the car stopped they took Mary Joe and placed her in the back seat and took Ted to the other car. Then two CIA operatives replaced Ted and Mary Joe with the man in the driver seat and a women operative replacing Mary Joe in the front seat. Then all three cars proceeded to the bridge and as they drove they called back by radio and the gave the orders in code to remove the barricades. The constable for that area was one of the CIA operatives in charge of the operation. I still see him on TV saying how Ted got away with murder. This constable was the person that set up the car to go off the bridge which resulted in the death of Mary Joe. He first prepared everything to make it look like Ted and her were having an affair and that was why they turned down that road. They were not having an affair. When they got to the bridge they set up the car to send it off the bridge with Mary Joe still in the car. The drug they had used was a special drug that would not show up in the autopsy report because she would never be tested for that drug. They had also planned on her stomach being full of water after the crash. After rigging the gas pedal and steering and sending the car off the bridge the car would not sink and floated nose down in the water and was starting to float away. They got a rope on the car and held it in place and one of them had to swim out to the car and open the door to get it to sink It took the CIA 20 to 30 minutes to make the car sink where they needed it to rest on the bottom. They then prepared Ted Kennedy for the water. They put a injury on him but I do not remember in detail what the injury was but it was to make it look like that he was in the crash and was driving the car that killed Mary Joe. They then took Ted Kennedy's body out into the water on the side of the bridge and propped him up with one of the CIA operatives holding him from behind. Another CIA agent then injected him in the neck with the antidote to the drug they had used on him. Ted Kennedy then slowly showed signs of recovering. The antidote was mixed with another drug to make Ted Kennedy confused and disorientated. They then got out of the water and watched to make sure Ted didn't drown before he recovered enough to get out of the water. Ted Kennedy stumbled out of the water and tried to figure out what had happened. He finally figured out that the car was under water in the pond and he had no ideal of what happened. It took him some time to recover enough to leave to search for help and he was still badly disorientated from the drugs they used on him. He was not drunk and had only had one or two drinks and Mary Joe had only one drink and if I remember correctly she did not drink all of it. The CIA monitored and filmed all of this. As soon as Ted Kennedy left to try to find help the CIA moved in and cleaned up all the evidence to make sure it looked like an accident. The next events are all history. They asked Ted Kennedy what happened and he replied that he did not know and that Mary Joe must of been driving the car. He didn't know because he was not driving and was unconscious. The press and others then attacked him and set it up to make it look like he was lying to get out of the death of Mary Joe. At that time Ted Kennedy was forced to take full responsibility with him not having any memory of the accident. The papers and others then printed stories of how she was pregnant which she wasn't and of how Ted was drunk which he wasn't and of how the Kennedy's were buying their way out of what had happened which they weren't. The investigation into the crash was not real it was only the framing of Ted Kennedy for the death of Mary Joe Kopechne. The CIA assumed that by framing Ted Kennedy that they had assured that Ted Kennedy would no longer be electable and that they could force him out of the public eye and out of their hair. To the amazement of the CIA it did not work and Ted was repeatedly reelected to public office. Ted Kennedy was now back fighting for Human Rights, Civil Rights and the American people as his brothers had before him. The CIA was now desperate to remove him from the public eye but it was not acceptable to assassinate him because they believed that it may interfere with the on going cover-up of the assassinations of his brothers. If all three brothers died in public office no reasonable person would believe that it was not the CIA that did it. They needed another way of disabling him to remove him as a threat to their empire. The director of the CIA George Bush in 1976 came up with the way of doing this. The new remote controlled electronic torture devices that the CIA had designed were now in service and when used with a bugging device built into them they could be used to remove targeted people under the protection of a warrant in an investigation and under the color of law. The Next operation we had was the framing of Ted Kennedy as being a drug dealer to authorize the use of these new electronic bugging and torture devices to disable him. We even had the file on the briefing to the federal Judge for the warrant to be used against him. The following was in the briefing to the judge. Your honor what is so unbelievable that Ted Kennedy is involved in the drug trade, after all his father was a boot legger. The CIA had failed in removing Ted Kennedy as a Senator from Massachusetts. Even after they discredited him before the people by framing him at Chappaquiddick for the death of Mary Joe Kopechne and even after they attacked him repeatedly in the press and news, he was still repeatedly reelected to the Senate by the people of Massachusetts. The CIA did not like this at all and the CIA still felt that Ted Kennedy was a great threat to their assassinations, drug running and other illegal operations. They then started on a new way of controlling Ted Kennedy. This new mode of control was to be by the use of electronic stimulation of his mind and body by the CIA to remove him as a threat to their covert operations within the government. They first placed him under constant surveillance and monitored his phones, mail and they even bugged his cars and everything else they could monitor. All information at this time was being illegally collected and that made it unusable in the News Papers or in the courts. They decided that the best way of authorizing the legal bugging of Ted Kennedy would be to frame him as being a drug trafficker. To do this they first needed evidence to present to one of the corrupt judges that they controlled to obtain a warrant to monitor Ted Kennedy. They collected his garbage and even followed him when he went on week end outings in boats and other places. They took sandwich bags from his garbage and from his boating trips and checked these sandwich bags for his fingerprints. In time they obtained some plastic sandwich bags with Ted Kennedy's finger prints on the bags. They then proceeded to clean the inside of these bags and then placed drugs into the cleaned bags. These plastic bags now filled with drugs were then given to a drug dealer that the DEA controlled and the bags were then busted in a drug bust with Ted Kennedy's finger prints on the bags. The CIA had also designed a way of removing finger prints using a special tape that they had developed and then reinstalling these finger prints on other things as needed to target innocent targeted people. I believe that this process was also used in the framing of Ted Kennedy but I do not remember enough of this part of the files to be 100% certain. Now there was usable evidence for a real warrant and the DEA could now takeover the operations from the CIA against Ted Kennedy and do these covert operations under the cover of a warrant in an investigation and under the protection of the law. They then continued to frame Ted Kennedy as being involved in the drug trade to further authorize the bugging and control of and over him by the CIA using their covert operation the DEA to gather the need evidence to frame Ted Kennedy as being involved in the drug trade. In the CIA and the DEA files we had where the orders from George Bush for the bugging of Ted Kennedy using the new CIA control, torture and monitoring devices. They had determined that it was impossible to keep Ted Kennedy sick and disabled by just using the devices in his clothing. He had to many clothes and was always buying new clothes. The CIA and DEA researched if he wore any jewelry that he never took off that they could install the devices in or if there was any other way of controlling and bugging him without injecting Ted Kennedy with implants. When I was reading the files George Bush had stated in them that he was paranoid that if they got caught using implants in Senators and Congressmen that the American People would no longer trust them and that the operation may backfire but to the best of my memory he did approve the use of the implants against Ted Kennedy which resulted in Ted Kennedy suffering horribly with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. This illness was an auto immune response from the bugging devices and was designed to so involve the targeted person in their own suffering and misery that they would no longer be of a threat to the CIA, DEA or others that were protected and above all laws. Ted Kennedy's Chronic fatigue Syndrome went away in 1991 or 1992 because of my work with the FBI against the DEA and CIA. I am uncertain if Ted Kennedy was injected with electronic implants or if they used electronic devices in his clothing and jewelry to keep him sick, disabled and under their control all of those years as they monitored, tortured and controlled him. My direct information on Ted Kennedy ended in 1977. Charles Schlund a political prisoner of the United States
Pennyworth

Ted Kennedy U S Senate Floor.....

Post by Pennyworth »

Some people have experiences so radically outside the mainstream, so absolutely foreign to the life experiences of the ordinary person, that we really are not able to judge, barely able to relate to it. I find Cathy O'Brien's testimony compelling and convincing. There doesn't seem to be any objective evidence available in the public domain, to the great advantage of people like Hillary Clinton, whom Cathy O'Brien testifies she was forced to perform lesbian oral sex on. Cathy O'Brien said it was "disgusting!" Imagine if that were provable! One bit of circumstantial evidence is found in the fact that the United States did formally investigate it (the Church Committee), and on the US Senate floor Senator Ted Kennedy said: The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over thirty universities and institutions were involved in an 'extensive testing and experimentation' program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens 'at all social levels, high and low, . . ." I lean toward believing Cathy O'Brien. reply to this post: copyright & usage reply posted on 10-3-2008 @ 05:06 AM by LovingSoulHow many here believe Cathy O'brien's Story?, page 1Oct 3, 2008 ... like Hillary Clinton, whom Cathy O'Brien testifies she was forced to perform lesbian oral sex on. Cathy O'Brien said it was "disgusting! ...www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread200483/pg1 - 74k - Cached - Similar pages
Dan

Post by Dan »

Bob is well known spreading disinformation on this forum! His above nonsense takes the cake - me thinks the electronic torture has fried his tiny brain!- In 1988, Joe Gargan revealed to author Leo Damore what was discussed that morning in the Senator's room:- Kennedy told Gargan and Markham that after he had swum the channel, he had slipped into the Shiretown Inn unseen, changed clothes and established his presence by asking an employee patrolling the premises the time. He had gone to bed and awakened around 7 o'clock. He had betrayed no sign of having been involved in an automobile accident to a number of witnesses. It wasn't too late for the scenario he had proposed to be put into effect. It wouldn't be difficult to convince people he hadn't known about the accident until the next morning.- The Senator expected the incident to have been "taken care of " when Gargan and Markham showed up the next morning, that Gargan would have reported the accident and told the police that Mary Jo Kopechne had been driving the accident car. The Senator had counted on Gargan to realize, after an hour or so had passed and nobody showed up at the cottage, that he had no choice but to report the accident. It was, after all, the kind of clean-up detail Gargan customarily performed as advance man, a dependency that went back to the "Joey'll fix it" days of their boyhood. So long as there was a chance Gargan would reconsider his objections to the plan, the Senator had not reported the accident himself. - Gargan was mortified by the Senator's motive for swimming the channel: to force him to follow a course he had made clear he wanted followed, irrespective of Gargan's objections. That the accident had not been reported was bad enough. For the Senator to have misrepresented his intentions by subterfuge, saying he was going to report the accident and then not doing so, and start putting an alibi into play only compounded the tragedy.8:45 AM - Gargan said "This thing is worse now than it was before. We've got to do something. We're reporting the accident right now!"- Kennedy said "I'm going to say that Mary Jo was driving."- "There's no way you can say that!" Gargan said. "You can be placed at the scene. Jesus! We've got to report this thing. Let's go."- Kennedy was reluctant to do so, Markham observed. "He was still stuck on the idea of having Mary Jo driving the car."9:00 AM - Before making a final decision to report the accident, Kennedy first wanted to talk with David Burke, his Administrative Assistant. The Senator asked where there was a phone he could use that would allow him to speak without his conversation being overheard.- Gargan knew from years of Regatta weekends that there would be two or three people lined up to use all the public phones in Edgartown. He suggested the telephone at the ferry house on the Chappaquiddick landing. Gargan stressed that time was of the essence, "I was very anxious for the Senator to get to a phone and do the things I thought he should do; then, report the accident." - As the three men headed for the ferry, they passed Marilyn and Ross Richards who were returning from breakfast at a local coffee shop. "They were obviously in a big rush; and looked very preoccupied," Marilyn Richards observed. "They passed us without a greeting."9:05 AM - Steve Ewing, the ferry's 16-year-old deckhand, recalled that the Senator greeted him with a cheerful "Hi!" as he collected 15-cent fares from the three men. Gargan recalled that Kennedy seemed "untroubled" during the short ride to Chappaquiddick. Upon arrival, Kennedy went into the ferry house to call David Burke. From what Markham overheard of the conversation, the Senator clearly "was still reluctant to report the accident."8:00 AM - Two fishermen, returning from surf-casting on East Beach, noticed the glint of metal reflecting off a dark shape in the water off Dike Bridge. Upon closer inspection, they discovered a submerged automobile, turned upside down and resting on its roof.- They immediately headed for the nearest cottage ( Dike House ) about 400 feet from the pond. Mrs. Malm, who was renting the cottage with her family, was cooking breakfast when the fishermen knocked at the door. After hearing their report of a car overturned in Poucha Pond, she telephoned authorities.8:20 AM - A call was logged at the Edgartown police station that a car was underwater off Dike Bridge on Chappaquiddick. When Police Chief Dominick Arena was informed of the situation, he first told the dispatcher to send the fire department's scuba diver to the scene, and then left the station and headed for the ferry landing.- When he reached the ferry, Arena asked Dick Hewitt, the ferrymaster, if he had heard anything about the accident. "Not until now," Hewitt said.8:25 AM - John Farrar, a scuba diver and captain of the search and rescue division of Edgartown's volunteer fire department, received a call from the police dispatcher and was told to proceed at once to Dike Bridge on Chappaquiddick.- Farrar left the bait and tackle shop he managed in Edgartown, and headed for the fire station where his diving gear was maintained in immediate readiness.8:30 AM - When Chief Arena arrived at the Dike Bridge, the fishermen directed him to the submerged automobile with its rear tires beginning to show above the water-line. After changing into a bathing suit, Arena waded out into the pond and swam toward the car, making a mental note of the license plate: Massachusetts registration # L78 207. He dove underwater, and caught only a blurred glimpse of the automobile before being swept away by the outgoing tide.- Arena swam back to shore, and returned to his cruiser where he called the dispatcher to request a check of Massachusetts registrations to find the owner of the submerged vehicle. When he returned to the bridge, he borrowed a face mask from one of the fishermen and dove into the pond again.- Still unable to maneuver against the strong current, Arena finally climbed onto the car's undercarriage and took a seat beside the gas tank to await the arrival of help.8:35 AM - Scuba diver John Farrar was joined at the fire station by Antone Bettencourt, the 70 year old former ferrymaster, who helped him load the diving equipment into his car and then drove him to the dock.- Fire Chief Antone Silva was waiting in his cruiser at the Chappaquiddick landing to direct the men to the accident scene. Farrar changed into a full diving suit on the way to the bridge.8:45 AM - As the men arrived on the scene, Silva received the news over the cruiser's radio:License plate # L78 207 had been issued to Edward M. Kennedy, Room 2400, JFK Building, Government Center, Boston, Massachusetts.- Fearing another Kennedy family tragedy, John Farrar immediately entered the water and swam toward the accident vehicle holding a safety line. He gave Arena one end of the rope, put an oxygen tube in his mouth and dove underwater. - Underwater, Farrar saw the Oldsmobile sedan balanced on the brow of its windshield, tipped forward from the weight of the engine so that its rear end was tilted toward the surface. The car was facing the opposite direction it had been traveling before plunging off the bridge. Only speed could account for such aerial maneuvers, Farrar said later. "The car must have been going at a pretty good clip to land almost in the middle of the channel."- Farrar peered through the driver's side open window and saw the front seat was empty. He made his way to the back of the car, and through the corner of the rear window he saw two motionless feet clad in sandals. As long as there was a chance that the occupant might be alive, he had to hurry and expand the air pocket in the automobile and bring a resuscitator, if necessary.- Farrar thrust himself through the open window and into the car. Looking up, he found the body of a young woman. Her head was cocked back, her face pressed into the footwell. Both hands gripped the front edge of the back seat to hold herself in conformity with its upholstered contours. It was not the position assumed by a person knocked unconscious by the impact of a crash, Farrar said. "If she had been dead or unconscious, she would have been prone, sinking to the bottom or floating on top. She definitely was holding herself in a position to avail herself of the last remaining air that had to be trapped in the car."- Farrar took hold of the woman's thigh, and as soon as he touched the body he knew she was dead; the flesh in his hand was hard as wood. "Instead of life-saving, I realized I was now evidence-gathering," Farrar said. "Because I was the only person who would be able to observe this situation, it behooved me to pay attention to what I saw underwater to be able to report it." 8:55 AM - Satisfied that he had made a thorough observation of the accident scene, Farrar pulled the body of Mary Jo Kopechne out through the open window. The maneuver was complicated by the victim's hunched posture and outstretched arms made inflexible by rigor mortis.-As he removed the body from the Senator's car, Farrar observed that it was "about one-quarter positively buoyant. There was still a little air left in her."- Farrar tied the safety line around the victim, and brought her to the surface. The difficult recovery had taken him 10 minutes. In all, it took John Farrar 30 minutes from the time he got the call until he recovered the body from the accident car. - Farrar repeatedly expressed the opinion that Mary Jo Kopechne had lived for some time underwater by breathing a bubble of trapped air, and that she could have been saved if rescue personnel had been promptly called to the scene. He had equipment to administer air to a trapped person directly or to augment an air pocket inside a submerged automobile.- "There was a great possibility that we could have saved Mary Jo's life," Farrar said. "There would have been an airlock in the car - there always is in such submersions - that would have kept her alive. If we had been called, I would have reached the scene in 45 minutes. I say 45 minutes because it was dark. ( The daylight recovery had taken 30 minutes ). The lack of light might have caused a delay of 15 minutes."- Three days before the Kennedy accident, The Boston Herald Traveler had run a story about a New Hampshire woman who had spent five hours in a submerged automobile. Amazed to find the driver unconscious but alive, police rushed the victim to a hospital where she was given respiration and treated for immersion. Doctors said an air bubble trapped inside the car had saved her life.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dan is the king of the disinformation highway. Most of us have you figured out. You cast aspersions about Ted Kennedy, but think nothing about all the death and destruction that the Bu$h family has caused. In fact, you EMBRACE the Bu$h family. Nobody in politics is perfect, in fact far from it, but no one has taken politics to the treasonous level of the Bu$h family. Not even Nixon. Not even Hillary. You are a joke Dan. So is your web site. That makes sense though, because Dumbya Bu$h was coronated as King by the Supreme Court, but he is really just a court jester. But after all the harm he and his criminals have caused, nobody is laughing at him, or you.
Dan

The Truth Hurts!

Post by Dan »

Bob,Your reaction shows that you now finally realize how much of a low-life criminal fat Teddy is...yes, the truth from the witnesses doesn't place him in a favorable light does it? His wealth kept him out of prison and got him elected - where he has done great harm to the common man for the past 40 years!Bob, please go to Edward - he needs you - he needs a good laugh during his "much prayed for" rapid demise...
Dan

A History Lesson About Money!

Post by Dan »

- Ted managed to graduate from prep school (Milton Academy) in 1950 with only a C average.- Teddy was never a scholar, and his brother Jack once referred to him as "the gay illiterate".- Despite his terrible grades, Teddy (like brother Robert) was admitted to Harvard as a "legacy", because his older brothers and father had graduated form there with such distinction.- Yet even at Harvard, young Ted floundered. In his sophomore year he was expelled for cheating. He had been failing Spanish and feared it would keep him off the varsity football team. He paid a friend to take the exam for him. - Ted's friend, however, was recognized when he turned in the exam book. Both lads were expelled, but were advised that they could apply for readmission in a year if they demonstrated responsible citizenship. It was a shame and disgrace, but the family would manage to keep it a secret until Teddy ran for the Senate.- After his expulsion from Harvard, Teddy returned to Hyannis Port where he would sit brooding, sometimes for hours.- Finally, he enlisted in the Army.- Not surprisingly, he did not bother to read the enlistment papers and signed up for four years instead of two. Ted's father, the US Ambassador to England, was horrofied at the thought of his youngest son spending four years in the service, with a good chance of being sent into combat in Korea. "Don't you ever look at what you're signing?" he shouted. With one phone call Joe contacted a friend who managed to get hold of Teddy's enlistment papers. Ted's enlistment period was shortened to two years, a maneuver that was nearly impossible for the average enlistee. Furthermore, Ted would do his service in Europe, not Korea. Teddy never rose above the rank of private, and was discharged in 1952.- He returned to Harvard in the fall of 1953, as did his test-taking friend, and they graduated together.- Once back at Harvard, Teddy made the rugby team. During one match in 1954, Ted got into three fistfights with opposing players and was finally thrown out of the game. According to referee Frederick Costick, Teddy was the only player he had ever expelled from a game in thirty years of officiating. "Rugby is a character-building sport," Costick said. "Players learn how to conduct themselves on the field with the idea that they will learn how to conduct themselves in life. When a player loses control of himself three times in a single afternoon, to my mind, that is a sign that, in a crisis, the man is not capable of thinking clearly and acting rationally. Such a man will panic under pressure."- Of course, years later, in the crisis at Chappaquiddick, Teddy would do exactly that.- In 1957, Ted entered the University of Virginia Law School.- The warning signs of trouble would continue.- While in law school, Ted would earn the nickname "Cadillac Eddie". He was cited four times for reckless driving (three times in 1958 and once in 1959). These violations included running red lights and driving with his lights off at ninety miles per hour in a suburban area. Teddy was convicted of three violations and fined, but for some reason his driver's license was never revoked."Ted isn't very heavy mentally........nothing like his brothers. In many ways he's a fathead - a little bit conceited, a little bit cocky, the kind of guy who'd never finish a sentence when you asked him a question."- Joe McCarthy - Journalist- In 1960, Jack Kennedy became President of the United States, and vacated his Massachusetts Senate seat. Joe Kennedy told the President: "You boys have what you want now and everyone else helped you work to get it. Now it's Teds turn." Joe still wanted to collect on all he had invested in getting Jack the seat in the Senate. "Look, I paid for it," Joe explained. "It belongs in the family."But Teddy would not be eligible to fill Jack's vacant Senate seat until February 22, 1962, when he would turn thirty. Joe therefore persuaded the Massachusetts governor to name a Kennedy family friend to fill out Jack's term, keeping the seat available for Teddy.On March 19, 1962 Teddy announced that he was a candidate for the US Senate.- Almost immediately, the Boston Globe unearthed the dark secret in Teddy's past - that he had been expelled from Harvard for cheating. Robert L Healy, political editor of the Globe, found the story. In order to get it into the paper, however, he had to get some confirmation. He asked the White House to open up the Harvard record and was immediately summoned to the Oval Office.The President and his aides kept pressing Healy to play down the story, but he stood his ground. "So finally, Jack gave me access to the whole thing," Healy said. On March 30 the Globe ran the story. Ted immediately issued a statement accepting full blame: "I made a mistake. What I did was wrong. I have regretted it ever since. The unhappiness I caused my family and friends, even though eleven years ago, has been a bitter experience for me, but it has also been a valuable lesson. That is the story." - This was the first of what would become the three historic apologies of Ted's career. The cheating story eventually died, and Ted was elected to the Senate. - The admiring journalist Joe McCarthy had no illusions about young Ted. "He isn't very very heavy mentally........nothing like his brothers. In many ways he's a fathead, a little bit conceited, a little bit cocky, the kind of guy who'd never finish a sentence when you asked him a question. He simply didn't think things through as Jack and Bobby did."
Bob

Post by Bob »

The ONLY thing I realize, is how warped and distorted your thinking is. The United States became We the Sheeple, instead of We the People, because of ignorant people like you who voted for Bu$h. I'll take Ted Kennedy ANY day over any political member of the treasonous Bu$h family.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Bob, Here is a caricature of Dan..http://www.lyon-about.com/nickname_files/image006.jpg People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones:Here is Dan's House.... http://www.travelnice.com/dbi/03-38-49R ... ephoto.jpg
Dan

Post by Dan »

Blob,Thanks! You just put $100 into my pocket. I made a bet with a prominent researcher - who never posts here but checks on things at times - that you would respond with a post about Bush. I guess he didn't know you well enough.Talk about sheeple - electing a drunken killer to the Senate from Mass. for the past 40 years. Yes, Bob you have no morals - you would vote for a murderer rather than simply not vote at all - you are a flaming jackass! Now go cry to Wim as you have done in the past you sniveling little pusillanimous sycophant!