David Atlee Phillips at LHO's press conference?

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: David Atlee Phillips at LHO's press conference?

Post by Bob »

Yes...Jack feels that Poppy was involved. Jack also thinks I should contact Mr. Mack and have him send along a picture of John Rutledge to compare with the press conference photo.
Bob

Post by Bob »

John or Frenchy or someone, please contact Gary Mack and see if he can send a photo of John Rutledge so we can compare. I would contact him myself, but I don't think he would be as open with me. Also, I was looking for a John Rutledge photo on the internet and I found this instead...http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/craig_article.htmNote the site. Note the author. Note the subject.Roger Craig committed suicide. Yeah right!!!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:John or Frenchy or someone, please contact Gary Mack and see if he can send a photo of John Rutledge so we can compare. I would contact him myself, but I don't think he would be as open with me. Also, I was looking for a John Rutledge photo on the internet and I found this instead...http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/craig_article.htmNote the site. Note the author. Note the subject.Roger Craig committed suicide. Yeah right!!!Bob, of course who else but McAdams.Here his where McAdams admits to destruction of evidence: http://whokilledjfk.net/frick.htm
Bob

Post by Bob »

Besides being a disinformation agent, McAdams is also a professor at one of my favorite Universities...Marquette (it's in Milwaukee...my home town). McAdams sure wouldn't want me as a student! It's hard to believe, but I was quite talkative and opinionated in college.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Ever wonder if your car accident wasn't and accident?
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Ever wonder if your car accident wasn't and accident?Oh yeah.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:John or Frenchy or someone, please contact Gary Mack and see if he can send a photo of John Rutledge so we can compare. I would contact him myself, but I don't think he would be as open with me. Also, I was looking for a John Rutledge photo on the internet and I found this instead...http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/craig_article.htmNote the site. Note the author. Note the subject.Roger Craig committed suicide. Yeah right!!!Of course he did...NOT! Yeah, Roger Craig...who answered a door knock one day to a man with a shotgun who promptly shot it...he survived. Then on another occasion he started his car and it blew up. He survived again after spending some time in the hospital. Then he decides to shoot himself...with a rifle, and of COURSE it's NOT a suicide. For the rest of you who still actually believe the McAdams site is for real, just think about what I just wrote and how Craig's death is portrayed. There's no common sense there, just disinformation.It's interesting how the article describes Roger Craig having been involved in an auto wreck. Are they referring to him starting his car and the car blowing up? Also, for the record, suicide notes are very rare among people who committ suicide. Interestingly, there's a suicide note for Craig, and there's one for Ferrie.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Plus, how many people commit suicide by shooting themselves in the chest? Not many. Especially a law enforcement officer who knows better.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

[quote="Bob"]Plus, how many people commit suicide by shooting themselves in the chest? Not many. Especially a law enforcement officer who knows better.[/quoteYes McAdams site is a farce. I loved it when he got his bell rung by Rossley in that debate.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

From where does McAdams and do all those lone-nutter-propaganda-advokator-JFK-researchers get their energy, their drive to do so? My guess is, they don't believe in democracy, they believe in leaders who guide their sheeple by keeping them guidable by easy explanations, the don't believe JFK was that good a leader, they believe it was good that someone shot him, because they need a leader who makes war against enemies, they believe in enemies and when there is no enemy anymore they create "conspiracy theorists" as their enemies.