David Atlee Phillips at LHO's press conference?

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: David Atlee Phillips at LHO's press conference?

Post by kenmurray »

Not only Morales has a connection to both JFK and RFK assassinations but Eugene Hale Brading as well: http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... .htmNotice there is no mentioned on that link of Brading being alive or dead. I have look everywhere and couldn't find a definite answer.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Not only Morales has a connection to both JFK and RFK assassinations but Eugene Hale Brading as well: http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... .htmNotice there is no mentioned on that link of Brading being alive or dead. I have look everywhere and couldn't find a definite answer. Indeed Ken...excellent point. I wonder where David Phillips was on June 5th, 1968?
Bob

Post by Bob »

As we try to figure this out, remember this post...Dallas Patrolman J.D. Tippit's shooter recently dies:by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:39 pm Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar , and Fellow JFK Forum Members, FOR THE RECORD: Dallas Patrolman J. D. Tippit's shooter has recently died. Tippit was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald as was/is claimed by the U.S. Government, the U.S. News Media, and last but not least, The Warren Commission Report. The shooter was in route to meet, and kill Lee Harvey Oswald at the Texas Theatre where Oswald had been directed to go by his CIA handler, David Atlee Phillips, who was also James E. Sutton's CIA handler. David Atlee Phillips, Sam Giancana, and Charles Nicoletti all probably had some knowledge, which can not be quantified at this point in time. At his request, prior to his death, to protect his wife, and family, he has requested that his name never be released. Respectfully, Bruce Patrick Brychek
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is an interesting vid with a former CIA operative that talks about what the CIA and David Atlee Phillips did in terms of shaping the world's political leaders that would mirror the CIA's policies...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcVUZyq2N8M
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

The nose of the man at the press conference and of David Phillips are similar. What great photos. Thanks. Also, notice the texture of the shirt Lee is wearing and the white T -shirt with the buttons undone. Now look at the man in the Altgens photo in the doorway of the TSBD. Same clothes. Lee Oswald in the doorway and not Billy Lovelady. www.jfkcia.com
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Lee Harvey Oswald was sitting in the lunchroom when the shots rang out. The man in the doorway was Billy Lovelady. See pages of Groden: http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/grode ... den187.JPG
David Watson

Post by David Watson »

LHO was sitting in the lunchroom.Who shot from the sixth floor and how did the escape with the cop that ran in the superintendent of the building...Tonley I think his name was and gotten away unseen. Did he go to the roof and use his SS badge as cover? Can you go to the roof?Why not just sit there eating lunch?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

David Watson wrote:LHO was sitting in the lunchroom.Who shot from the sixth floor and how did the escape with the cop that ran in the superintendent of the building...Tonley I think his name was and gotten away unseen. Did he go to the roof and use his SS badge as cover? Can you go to the roof?Why not just sit there eating lunch?I guess there are many escape routes in the TSBD, which even allow to get away while policeman Marion Baker and Roy Truly ran upstairs to the 5th floor and from there to the 7th by elevator inside. I suspect Sheriff Decker and policemen Mooney+Weitzman covered the real assassins to some extend. The real assassins did not run away, they blended into the crowd as secret service or pedestrian men. In summary I think David Atlee Phillips was the mastermind behind the JFK assassination and it was full carnival and "how hollywood makes movies" on Dealey Plaza that day.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Are we sure any shots were fired from the depository?
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Dealey Joe, I personally think so, but only as diversion in my opinion. I would have to believe that silencers were used in other locations, but apparently not all of the locations. I have wondered why Files would not have had a silencer. Not that Silencers do not give off some noise, and definitely smoke.And I pretty much agree with Chris that Professionals never run.On the possible picture of DA Phillips near Lee Oswald during a a mini-press conference. I just don't think it is him. I feel like I know that face from years ago, and that he is a press guy, and as arrogant as Phillips might be. I doubt he would be so egotistical to be in the picture at that point in time. Just my opinion of course.Dealey Joe wrote:Are we sure any shots were fired from the depository?