Gary Marlow

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Gary Marlow(e) sp?

Post by Dealey Joe »

Deborah wrote:Hello Wim Thank you for letting me participate in your forum.The attached photo taken at the Carousel Club looks like it may be a photo of James Files childhood friend Gary Marlowe on the right and Rosce Anthony White at the same table. Compare the young Roscoe White in the second photo attached to the young man with the partially obscured face sitting at the table...notice the ears, the eyebrows, the shape of the face.What do you think? Would anyone know the date this photo was taken?Also, I noted in the obituary for the Gary E. Marlowe who died on April 2, 2007, that this person was 66 years old in 2007. James Files friend, Gary Marlowe, would be closer in age to James I think and born closer to 1942 as James was. Do you think there is a chance that James friend Gary Marlowe is still alive? The man in the back #1 looks more like Jim Braden to me than he does to Jack Ruby. Comments?Thanks, DeborahIn my opinion Bob is correct in (1)Seals and (3)PlumleyHowever #3 smacks of R.D.Mathews whom I also believe is Porter Lee Bledsoe, Mary Bleddsoe's son.Also notice the difference in dress of the two #3 and the man behind him from the other suit and tie boys.They are outsiders and not part of the main party?Could they be the two at the Tippit shooting?
Deborah

Re: Gary Marlow

Post by Deborah »

Thanks for correcting my math ie 2007 - 66 = 1941. What was I thinking?! Okay, so Gary E. Marlowe, Conyers, Georgia is THE Gary Marlowe, friend of James Files. Got it. It would be terrific if his family spoke out sometime in case Gary left a journal behind or something at all to enlighten the world about who was with him at the Tippitt shooting and what his orders actually were. D
Deborah

Re: Gary Marlowe

Post by Deborah »

Notice the three guys with the narrow ties and suits, two on the right, and one on the left, all with hands to their mouths. Plus notice another fourth man behind man in tie on left also with hand to mouth. Who's the guy on the left in the tie and who might be the guy behind. Do you think we have have here four CIA covert ops pilots? Also see guy on left looking up wide eyed at the dancer? Notice eyebrows....a young David Ferrie maybe who also happens to be a CIA cover ops pilot. Below - Barry Seals #1 CIA Pilot, guy behind him in a tie ?, guy on left in a tie ?, #3 Gary Marlowe casual clothes CIA special ops/mob hitman, guy behind him casual clothes ? . Is Ruby taking the pictures?

Deborah

Post by Deborah »

May I venture a theory? Based on what Gary Marlow is presumed to have said to James Files, 'I missed Oswald', and what Roscoe White is presumed to have said 'I drove up to Oswald's house and honked twice', would Gary Marlow have been riding in a police car driven by Roscoe White? If a car honked twice, seems like a pre-arranged signal and meeting. Since Oswald was running scared, having seen now there were several shooters at the scene, and knowing any 'abort' he may have believed was going to take place was a lie, he didn't wait around for the pre-arranged car to pick him up. He doesn't trust anybody at this point. If Marlow and White were to pick Oswald up to help him 'escape' and if they could not because he was not there at the pre-arranged time, then everyone for themselves and off they go. No worries. However if not being able to pick him up causes them a problem, why? And why, would this mean, Gary would have to 'burn a cop', Tippitt, having 'missed Oswald'. Perhaps, by saying 'I missed Oswald', he actually meant 'my bullitt missed Oswald and hit a cop instead'.What do you think?
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Bob wrote:Deborah wrote:Thanks for identifying Barry Seal as the man in the first photo, and Tosh Plumblee as the man covering his face in the second one.Has Barry Seal ever spoken out as Tosh Plumblee has that you know of?DI'm sure Barry wanted to say a lot of things, but unfortunately, he was cut down before he had a chance to speak. Seal had information on Operation 40, the JFK assassination, Air America, the CIA drug running in Mena and also Iran/Contra. In his car at

Man in tie to left of the dancer with hand over mouth?, man right behind him with hand over mouth...now we have four men in the Carousel Club on the same night in the same photo with hands over their mouths, dressed in suits and ties. Any idea who these next two fellows might be? and, do you think that might be David Ferrie looking up at the dancer?
Carousel-Club-scene-wide.1..JPG (25.28 KiB) Viewed 13895 times

Deborah

Post by Deborah »

dankbaar wrote:Anthony, For the throat wound, where's the bullet, and where is the exit wound? Here it is again, my old post: I am saying - defying the ruling consensus in the JFK research community - that the throat wound was NOT an entry wound , but an EXIT wound caused by a fragment from the explosive bullet that hit JFK in the head from the grassy knoll. I have always believed it was caused by a complete bullet from the front, until Thom Robinson freed me from that dream. Here are some thoughts I posted a few months ago: Question: you are doctor with experience on bullet wounds, you see a tiny neat little round hole in a throat. What would you think first? 1) This is an entry wound of a small caliber bullet 2) This is an exit wound from a fragment of an explosive bullet that hit in the head. Mind you, the doctors didn't know about about an explosive bullet, let alone a mercury bullet. No, I don't blame the doctors at all. If it looks like duck, if it walks like a duck, if it sounds like duck, you're going to say it's a duck. JFK was NOT shot in the throat. I too have believed for a long time that he was shot in the throat. But it didn't happen. The only time that JFK COULD have been shot in the throat, was very early in the game, at the beginning of the Zapruder film. Why? Because after that, he slumps forward and his throat is not exposed anymore. It doesn't make sense for ANY shooter, not even a trigger happy one, to shoot from the front that early, if the plan was to frame a patsy from BEHIND. Moreover, it would be an EXTREMELY risky shot right thru the windshield (glass breaks the line of vision, and could also deflect the bullet path). The bullet hole, crack or whatever it was in the windshield, was the result from a missed bullet from behind over JFK's head. Just as the nick in the chrome lining was. Additionally, his head and throat would be exposed for only a very short time, with no time to follow and aim. And the other passengers were in the way, JFK was the most rear passenger in the limo, hence an additional risk to hit someone else in the car. Finally, there was no wound of exit, neither a bullet found, found for such a shot. The throat wound was caused by an exiting fragment , maybe even a drop of mercury from JF's mercury exploosive bullet. The tiny perforations in JFK's face, as observed by embalmer Thom Robinson, were also the result of mercury drops. Lastly, what you don't know is that I have an interview with Thom Robinson, wherein he states that the gaping hole in JFK's skull was probed with a tiny probe and that one of those probes from INSIDE the skull came out at the throat wound ! That's why he told me that he has always been very quiet about this, but that he has chuckled for all those years at the conspiracy buffs who claim JFK was shot in the throat from the front. He knew better since 1963. And I know better since I spoke to him. I should have known better earlier by listening to Jimmy, instead of to the JFK research community, and what they have brainwashed themselves with. I too was a victim of what I wanted to believe, and looked so self-evident. James Files was right all along. He was the ONLY shooter from the front, and even he was not supposed to shoot. But he did, because JFK had not been hit in the head. Failure was never an option in a operation that Jimmy took part in, not even at age 21. That's what made him such a valuable asset for the Chicago mob and the CIA. ********ONeill in his official report said agent Kellerman, now deceased, told him that Kennedy cried out, "My God, Ive been hit, get me to a hospital!"The second bullet hit Texas Gov. John Connally, sitting in a jump seat behind Kellerman. The third was the fatal wound to Kennedy. ONeill said recently in an interview that Kellerman insisted, when pressed how he knew it was Kennedy's voice, "I was with the man for three years, and know his voice like I know my own. And he was the only man in the back seat of the car that day who spoke with a Boston accent." From: http://www.capecodtoday.com/blogs/index ... psy_1Hence another clue JFK was NOT shot in the throat and Jimmy was correct in assuming the throat wound was an exiting fragment from his exploding bullet. . WimDear WimDo you think it possible that JFK was shot with 'dart' in the throat by the 'umbrella man'? Thanks,Deborah
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I am not Wim but I thought I would throw this in as my .02Anything is possible.Actually a lot of things are possible that may not be probable.Wim has concluded that the throat wound is one of exit?He has looked at this stuff more than I have,Myself I have no problem looking at it as an entrance wound.The problem with most researchers they seem, to have to tie a hole in the windshield to an entrance wound in the throat.Why can't there be one without the other?There for sure was enough bullet fragments flying around inside the Limo to injure everyone in the car.I certainly do not want to open a can of worms here and get a fight started but I did run across some information today I personally had overlooked before.In records attributed to the HSCA: evidence examined,(104) - CE 351.--One damaged automobile windshield removed from the Presidential limousine. (See fig. 5) (111) - CE 567.--The nose portion of a 6.5-millimeter caliber metal-jacketed bullet found on the right side of the front seat of the Presidential limousine. (See fig. 11.) (117) - CE 840.--Two lead-like fragment** recovered from the rug underneath or in the area which was underneath the left jump seat of the Presidential limousine. (73) The panel found that each fragment weighed 0.5 grain. Because of their minute size, no further examinations were conducted on this exhibit. (See fig. 16.) (128) The CE 351 windshield, made of two layers of laminated, tinted glass, has two separate fracture areas. (See fig. 5.) In the first (I), the point of impact is located 13 3/8 inches down from the top edge and 22 7/8 inches to the right of the left edge (the measurements were made from the front side of the windshield). No fractures were noted on the inside surface of the glass. On the outside surface, some fracture lines radiated out from the point of impact. The presence of fracture lines on the outside is indicative of a foreign object striking the windshield from the inside.(74) (129) The second area (II) is located to the left of the first. No point of impact was found. (130) Two lines, one radiating from each area, now connect at one point. This condition occurred after the panel's examination, but before the windshield was photographed. The additional fracture lines could have been caused by jolting the windshield during its removal from its exhibit case for photographingDoes anyone know where to find these listed pictures? especially #5
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Deborah

Post by Deborah »

"Wim has concluded that the throat wound is one of exit?He has looked at this stuff more than I have,Myself I have no problem looking at it as an entrance wound.The problem with most researchers they seem, to have to tie a hole in the windshield to an entrance wound in the throat."Thanks for responding to my query. It seems to me, that given James Files found his shot 'from the front', that someone else could just as easily have found an earlier shot 'from the front to the throat' perhaps by a 'silent' missile, a paralytic one perhaps. Jackie, sitting right beside the President, did not react to the President grabbing his throat before he did so. No sound preceding? I have always been perplexed that Jackie's testimony is never spoken about and quoted. She was the closest. He was the President after all. What's with that? Thanks for you insight.Deborah
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well a couple thingscomes to mind.Jackie was a victim not a witness.Kids to protect?Being told to shut up or?on and on.